The 44th President Obama!!!!

ndn-ista

Our New President Is President Obama!!!! I Am Full Of Emotion Right, Overwhelmed With Feeling. I Am From The NJ AND NY Area, And This Is A Huge New Beginning For Us!!! I Am So Grateful To Be Part Of This Country, I Truly Believe That This Country Gives So Many Endless Opportunities To Make A Difference And To Strive For A Change. Sorry I Am Rambling, But This Is Truly Something I Thought I Would Not Live Through In My Time!!! Just Truly Amazing.

If U Guys Live In NY, It Is Crazinesssss In The Streets. It Feels Like New Years Eve. Makes Sense Huh -New Start!!! Time For Change!!!

What Are Everyone's Feelings On This Auspicious Day???

aziajs

I am without words. I am a part of history. This is a story I will be able to tell to generations to come. Thank you God, truly.

benzito_714

I did not want to start this thread cause I am super hyped about this. I can't even put this into words
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif
YES!!!YES!!!YES!!! I want to cry, I want to scream, I want to laugh, I want to go CRAZY! This is so monumental and it speaks to the fact that now-WE ARE ALL EQUAL! Agree or not-it doesn't even matter because it is real and it is proven tonight with PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!

To John McCain: He fought a good fight and is to be respected. Although our views are different I believe he can still be an asset to Obama as collaboration needs to take place in order to benefit ALL Americans.

Mabelle

As A Canadian, I think i can speak for my country (and statistically it would seem the rest of the world) when i say THANK GOD!!!

I'm so thrilled.
Now please Mr. Obama, have a very very safe four years.

Oh now, Candians! Now we're the conservatives... what the hell? Next Election, let's change that, yes?

marvlgrl2

I'm watching the news and just in tears watching so many americans together as one voice. This truly is history and I'm so excited to see the changes that are going to fix this nation!

Jello89

Im going to cry. I dont even live in the US but this is an amazing moment in history. People in Montreal have been following these elections closely. Bars are reserved to watch the elections and to celebrate. This is AMAZING. I believe this will be a wonderful fresh start!!!!!!

franimal

Such an amazing moment! I'm glad it's over, and I hope he can really make some good things happen.

melozburngr

I have NEVER been so interested in an election, never cared before. I have been glued to the computer and tv since 4 pm today watching results!! I am SO thrilled he won, and SO excited for the next amazing four years of positive change!!

ndn-ista

I have to say Senator McCain's speech in regards to President Obama - much much much respect to that!!!

He ran an incredible race, but the majority of America spoke, and we spoke loud and clear.

TISH1124

Like I said on the other Thread...I have never cried so hard with tears of so much joy since the day my son was born. Today is a truly historical moment in time and I am so blessed that God has allowed me to be a part of this "Change". I am so speechless at this time...I just want to wake my 6 y/o old son up and say see baby.....YES YOU CAN!!

shadowaddict

I am so proud to be a part of this. It was the first time I early voted. And this was my daughter's first time to vote, she's 19. There are a lot of us who support Obama here in TN, even though it doesn't appear that way. DAMN!!! It feels GREAT to win.
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
I am so proud to be a part of this. It was the first time I early voted. And this was my daughter's first time to vote, she's 19. There are a lot of us who support Obama here in TN, even though it doesn't appear that way. DAMN!!! It feels GREAT to win.
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif

Right!! You see I was the minority in Texas... But it's all good!
yahoo.gif

kimmy

the war in iraq has been my biggest issue this election, and i am absolutely terrified now that obama is going to be the commander in chief.

however, i can appreciate the historical aspect of the election's outcome. kudos to barack obama.

nursee81

It's an amazing day. We are a part of history that will be talked about for yrs to come. President Obama congrats and have a safe and joyful next 4 yrs. I can not wait to see the expression on my daughters face when I tell her.

SkylarV217

I can say I'm glad the election is over, and hope our country improves from its current state =D.

I am proud that our country could and did overcome racial prejudices. It is a huge step in the right direction in that aspect
yahoo.gif

nleslie

I have to say Senator McCain's speech in regards to President Obama - much much much respect to that!!!

x

Absolutely! I am so, so thrilled. My mom and I have been glued to the TV all day but my gut has been churning I was so anxious! Suddenly she called "OH MY GOD!" from the other room and I ran in and there on the TV: "OBAMA Elected President!"

I am absolutely ECSTATIC!
His beautiful daughers and wife, Mr. Biden, EVERYONE! This will be an amazing four+ years!
greengrin.gif

pink_lily002

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
the war in iraq has been my biggest issue this election, and i am absolutely terrified now that obama is going to be the commander in chief.

however, i can appreciate the historical aspect of the election's outcome. kudos to barack obama.

I feel pretty much the same way. This was an amazing election to watch, and it came closer (in the popular vote at least) than I expected. He may not have been my candidate, but I have a great deal of respect for what Obama has done thus far and am interested to see what will happen in the next four years. Definitely an election that will forever be in the history books!

CaraAmericana

I hope I am not considered a mindless citizen but.....I voted for Obama and I want to be excited, I really do. I am pleased he won but really I feel ...meh..ok bedtime now...

Anyone else?

P.S. like I said I want to be excited.....maybe I am too tired
P.P.S maybe it's because I considered him won already for a while now....idk