The Dupe Thread: If you have... you don't really need...

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladydee91500
It's not THAT close - and its a LE.. but smoke and diamonds is relatively close.... but I have both - so they're not tootoo close.. Good luck finding either.. these both were sold out really quickly

I have them both as well and I wouldnt consider Smoke & Diamonds a mentionable dupe for Moth Brown at all
shockt.gif

MissAlphaKitty

If you have Urban Decay "Half Baked" eyeshadow
you don't really need MAC "Flip" LE from BBR collection

pretty darn close and UD "Half Baked" is better texture and payoff

nico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjolaine
Is there a dupe for MAC Knight e/s (from BBR) ?

Knight Divine is very close to Knight e/s

Darkness

I've had a look through some of the pages here and I apologise in advance if it has already been mentioned. Does anyone know of a dupe for Dark Edge e/s from the N/Naked collection?

*JJ*

is there a dupe for tempting e/s in either the 88 or neutal palette frpm coastal scents?

BestRx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeteternity
Real Drama e/s from the Intriguing Scarlet (6 Warm Eyes) is identical to Sketch.

Thanks! Does anyone know if/what the permanent-line dupes for Sweetjoy, Well Spiced and Gentle Heat are from this palette?

MelodyAngel

Hi,

I have Electro l/s from Neo Sci-Fi, and I really want Coral Polyp l/s from Dame Edna...are they very close? Or different enough to justify having both?

Thanks!
winks.gif

SpringDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness
I've had a look through some of the pages here and I apologise in advance if it has already been mentioned. Does anyone know of a dupe for Dark Edge e/s from the N/Naked collection?

According to the MAC site - Handwritten would be a replacement.

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorianNoxa
I own both Quick Frost and Your Ladyship
and think they are very very much alike.

Wow, I don't think they're alike at all.

ri0tdorque

Re: If you have...you don't really need....

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
if u have shroom...u don't need Nylon...
if u have steamy... u don't need shimmermoss (imo these 2 colors really look alike...)

sooo wish i had read this before i got both - you're totally right they are soooo almost the same

wynchester76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladydee91500
It's not THAT close - and its a LE.. but smoke and diamonds is relatively close.... but I have both - so they're not tootoo close.. Good luck finding either.. these both were sold out really quickly

Golders Green Pigment is an exact dupe to Springtime Skipper imo and I have both..

oops quoted wrong entry lol

wynchester76

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
I use swimming as a dupe for springtime skipper...

Golders Green pigment (but very hard to find) is such a close dupe to springtime skipper (i have both); people always compare swimming, golden olive, juxt, etc to springtime skipper & I don't get it lol--those colores look nothing like spring skip imo.