The happiest place in my house... *My Vanity*

jennyfee

i soooo want that in my future house! i would love to have a special place to do my make up... but my room is in my parents basement so i usually bring my stuff up to the kitchen table :p lol

Rouaa

looks great. It's from IKEA, right? I saw one identical here in Sweden and fell in love with it
greengrin.gif

MiCHiE

Back in here to
th_worship.gif
again to this thread. I had been determined to get back to IKEA and get this table and I finally did this weekend! Thanks again for the marvelous idea, stellarx1587!

elmo1026

Hi,

I was wondering where did you get your bench from, i mean your sitting area???? i would love one.

Ms.Shanti

i effin love it!!!i have a vanity that is also a walk in closet..i actually took my avatar pic in there..i love it..I always tell my hubby and youngest son "no boys allowed!"..lol..i even put up a lil purple girlie curtain(because there's no door)my apt was built in the 1900's and i guess women back then liked their vanities built into their closets?..lol..who knows?? but it has built in drawers and a mirror and table..and i bought a chair from Bed,Bath,& Beyond..anywho..that's my little girlie heaven.. hey Stellar where did you get the lipstick/lipgloss holder..i need one of those!!i'm soooo envious of the makeup stash..woooooooow

Stephy171

OMGGG!!! this is so cutee!! thats how i want to set myself up in the future... see i cant really do this in my dormmm lol aand leaving my things at home would be toture!!! i really like you desk thingy with the drawerssss i might hit up daddy for christmas lol

Eleentje

This has just inspired me to finally utilize the corner of my bedroom where I have an old crappy wardrobe with random crap. Yaaay, thank you!
By the way your make up collection is IMPRESSIVE!

Brittany88

You have an amazing collection! I love your organization. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for one of those divided cube things for my lippies. I'm heading to Office Depot tomorrow.
smiles.gif
Thanks for sharing.

xAngiex

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
Well... this is where all my MAC is stored and applied. I've always wanted a vanity, but could never find one that I liked so I kinda made a makeshift one...

PIC085.jpg

PIC086.jpg

With the drawers opened...
PIC087.jpg

PIC088.jpg

PIC089.jpg

My mini drawers where I keep my pigments and eye shadows...
PIC090.jpg

PIC091.jpg

Miscl things I keep on the countertop for fast access...
PIC092.jpg

PIC093.jpg

Clear storage bin where I keep things I don't use everyday. It's pretty messy right now. I plan on re-organizing that soon...
PIC094.jpg

PIC095.jpg

This is where I keep my most used/everyday makeup... Its in a mini traincase for easy access also...
PIC096.jpg

And lastly, this is where I sit and do my make up. The bench doubles as storage as well. As you can see, the seat opens up and that's where I keep my extras, makeup bags, and backups...
PIC097.jpg

PIC098.jpg

PIC099.jpg

And that's pretty much it! =) Just thought I'd post this so maybe other folks could get ideas for storage.

I LOVE your set up and you have one amazing collection! I'm a little jealous.
drools.gif

sassyclassy

Love your vanity/collection! I so regret buying the smaller version of that table..=( *sigh...your extras bag that you store in your bench is bigger than my whole collection!! haha true story.

ctee80

great setup!!! I love that you can hide makeup in the bench. That would come in handy if you need to hide your newly purchased bags of makeup!
graucho.gif

P.S. I'd love to know where the bench came from too! I have the smaller Malm and would love a mini version of it!