The Hills

ilurvemakeup

Anyone else watch this show? I have no idea why I'm addicted to these MTV/VH1 shows
rofl.gif

tropical_smiles

ha ha it's so dumb that I'm addicted to it. I really love Audrina and Lauren!! It's actually pretty funny. A couple weeks ago when I was vacationing in California, I made my friend watch the hills while I would get ready in the morning at our hotels. Needless to say, he is now upset with me and is addicted to the show!!!

CantAffordMAC

i like the show. it can be pretty boring sometimes, but the same goes for laguna beach and newport harbor (has anyone noticed just how boring the cast is? the dialogue cracks me up)

anyways i like lauren a lot. audrinas okay too. I don't know where Lo came from all of a sudden but she kinda gets on my nerves.
Can't stand Heidi or spencer.

Kimberleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
i like the show. it can be pretty boring sometimes, but the same goes for laguna beach and newport harbor (has anyone noticed just how boring the cast is? the dialogue cracks me up)

anyways i like lauren a lot. audrinas okay too. I don't know where Lo came from all of a sudden but she kinda gets on my nerves.
Can't stand Heidi or spencer.

I'm not sure what you meant by "I don't know where Lo came from...", but she was on Laguna Beach with LC. She went to school in Santa Barbara which is why I think she wasn't on the first season, but I'm not sure if she's still going to school there or not.

HATE Spencer....hate, hate, hate....

sabn786

i loveee the hills..so who watched last night?? jason came back..and yea i think lo was on laguna a couple of years back but last yr on the hills she kinda came on an off every once in a while this season shes on a lot..hate heidi/spencer

ilurvemakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabn786
i loveee the hills..so who watched last night?? jason came back..and yea i think lo was on laguna a couple of years back but last yr on the hills she kinda came on an off every once in a while this season shes on a lot..hate heidi/spencer

I have a feeling Lauren gets back with him cuz she was there to support him on that new celebrity rap show. O-M-G (lol) Jason cannot rap or dance if his life depended on it!
lmao.gif
I hate to say it, but Spencer raps better than him
rofl.gif
Also Heidi pissed me off with what she did at work (I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it), what nerve she has! She's completely antisocial now with Spencer.

Yes, Lo was in Laguna Beach she was one of the main ppl since she was Lauren's bff. I like her and I don't. She needs a hair makeover.

sabn786

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurvemakeup
I have a feeling Lauren gets back with him cuz she was there to support him on that new celebrity rap show. O-M-G (lol) Jason cannot rap or dance if his life depended on it!
lmao.gif
I hate to say it, but Spencer raps better than him
rofl.gif
Also Heidi pissed me off with what she did at work (I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it), what nerve she has! She's completely antisocial now with Spencer.

Yes, Lo was in Laguna Beach she was one of the main ppl since she was Lauren's bff. I like her and I don't. She needs a hair makeover.

not gonna lie..i love jason..lol..but i havent seen that celebrity rap superstar show..the whole heidi thing at work..cant believe she did that! of course spencer encourages..it seems like neither of them have any friends anymore..just each other..cant wait til next weeeeeeeeeeeek!!

xolovinyoo

i love the Hills. though i have no clue why since i usually don't like that type of crap. but idnt know, its addicting. LOL

xsnowwhite

ugh i always watch the show! Even though it gets boring I cant stop watching it! I really like Whitney and Lo.

Rene

I love the show. I watch every monday. My name is Rene and I am addicted to the Hills. LOL

DOLLface

I love it! I watch it every Monday and the next day tell my best friend what happened during lunch. Lauren and Lo were both favorites of mine on Laguna Beach. We cannot stand Spencer and Heidi.

Oh, and Jason and Lauren are not back together, but they are friends now. He recently became engaged to a USC volleyball player.

sabn786

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLLface

Oh, and Jason and Lauren are not back together, but they are friends now. He recently became engaged to a USC volleyball player.

oh yeaa forgot about that

ilurvemakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabn786
oh yeaa forgot about that

Oh wow, I didn't even hear anything about this till now. I'm glad then, I don't like Jason at all lol
rofl.gif
Now I also don't like Justin Bobby. Did you guys like what Lauren wore to the VMAs? I'm happy that she made it, but idk she looked awkward in it...

CantAffordMAC

I know where Lo is from, but I meant like, when did she come back to be on the hills? I don't need an answer to that question...my point is that I don't like her much lol
smiles.gif

I can't believe what Heidi did at work either....but I'm not surprised. I can't believe that Spencer was egging her on. They're ridiculously immature...I hope her and Lauren are never friends again because Lauren's too good for her...

I can't wait for the next episode. What kind of LOSER goes and tries to bully an ex-friend at some restaurant....ugh. she truly disgusts me.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I hate Lauren, But I love Audrina and Heidi .

Lauren is Immature blowing her frieinds off because she doesn't like their boyfriends, then bitching and moaning about it to everyone else.

I've had PLENTY of friends whose boyfriends I really didn't like.. but did i totally disown them?? NO.. I made new friends but still tried to keep in touch.