The Hills

nightseye

i LOVE the Hills. I love Lauren - she always looks so cute and has the best clothes and Audrina is super pretty. I like Heidi, I just think she's dumb for being with Spencer. And whenever Spencer talks I want to stab him. haha
smiles.gif

c00ki312

they have laguna n hills here but i never actually understood it...is it a reality show or not? sorry but its not that massive in the uk...

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
they have laguna n hills here but i never actually understood it...is it a reality show or not? sorry but its not that massive in the uk...

its supposed to be a reality show.

c00ki312

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
its supposed to be a reality show.

but it seems so scripted
hmm.gif

sadieboo

LOVE the Hills!! I read an article awhile back about shows like "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" (and 8th and Ocean, remember that one?!?) and the article stated that these shows are the "next generation" of reality shows. They seem scripted only because the producers intervene more than on other shows. Also, on LB, they only filmed from Thursday to Sunday every week. So if some drama happened on Tuesday, the producers would ask the girls or guys to "re-do" it in front of the cameras on Thursday.

Ever notice that when someone, say LC, would call Jason, the camera would be there when he took the call?!? That was planned. Also, if you watch these types of shows enough (and God help me, but I do!!) you will notice that they are almost laughing or giggling while talking. The article said that some of the 'characters' would get nervous or feel self-conscious when 're-living' something for the cameras.

Dizzy

Although it's effed up what Elodie did to Heidi on this last episode, I can't say it was undeserved.

A small part of me was cheering for Elodie when Heidi found out that she had quit.

Kaycee37

Love the Hills
cheerleader.gif
!

Spencer and Heidi are not long for each other. I notice that no matter how much he says, he is. "Spencer is not that into Heidi". He appears insincere.
It's going to get ugly!!! How come Spencer doesn't have a job????? His parents must have tons of cash.

You go Eldoie!!! Heidi totally deserved that move!!
And Eldoie played that just right!
clap.gif

Lipglass*Lover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy
Although it's effed up what Elodie did to Heidi on this last episode, I can't say it was undeserved.

A small part of me was cheering for Elodie when Heidi found out that she had quit.

*~*I agree!!! I think Heidi deserved it for taking the job...I don't think Spencer seems sincere with Heidi either. Part of me thinks that he does really like her, but at the same time I feel like he's doing it for tv (the whole engagement thing). I couldn't help but feel bad for Audrina last night. I mean, yes, JustinBobby is a little bit rude, but Lo completely laid into Audrina like it was her fault he didn't speak to them. That wasn't fair at all!! Lauren needs to back off of Audrina a little bit too & just let her make a mistake or 2 instead of "overcaring." That said, I do like Lauren, I just think she needs a guy in her life (not Jason!! lol he's engaged) so that she won't focus so much on her friends' relationships. I love this show sooo much!!! My faves are Audrina, Whitney, & (sometimes) Lo...*~*

MACATTAK

I loved what Elodie did to Heidi...you get what you give. Unless we didn't see the part where Heidi actually told Elodie that she was going to try to get the job as well, Heidi was just being shady. Not to mention that "it's just business and nothing personal," well quit trying to tell her your personal life, and act like you guys are friends & nothing happened. You ruined that when you started only caring for yourself.

Kaycee37

Does anyone know the music they played in the Vegas episode?
I love the music they played when they were in the club "pure"!
The closing song was good also! If you happen to know. Please post here thanks!
rofl.gif

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaycee37
Does anyone know the music they played in the Vegas episode?
I love the music they played when they were in the club "pure"!
The closing song was good also! If you happen to know. Please post here thanks!
rofl.gif

The first song was the new Brittany song, the 2nd one was by Nelly Furtado I believe. I can't remember the closing song, I'd have to hear it again. I posted this in your other thread as well
smiles.gif

hey

i watch it every week...its addicting and i love lc shes so nice and i love how she dresses