The Hills

xsnowwhite

^ agree!
I dontl ike lauren at all! Everyones like omg lauren shes so great, whatever, she bugs me! She can't just ditch a friend because of who they're dating. Shes boring too imo, seems like all she ever does is complain.

sabn786

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurvemakeup
Oh wow, I didn't even hear anything about this till now. I'm glad then, I don't like Jason at all lol
rofl.gif
Now I also don't like Justin Bobby. Did you guys like what Lauren wore to the VMAs? I'm happy that she made it, but idk she looked awkward in it...

hahha justin bobby is sucha loserr..i hate that guy! yea same here i liked her dress but sure if i liked it on her..audrina looked the prettiest out of all the girls..i love whitney on the show..but out at these like events..she looks overly done up..and looks weird

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
^ agree!
I dontl ike lauren at all! Everyones like omg lauren shes so great, whatever, she bugs me! She can't just ditch a friend because of who they're dating. Shes boring too imo, seems like all she ever does is complain.

see I never thought that Lauren ditched Heidi. Heidi was always flaking out and blowing Lauren off for Spencer. And Lauren was always bitching about Spencer because he's a turd and she thought Heidi could do better than him. I've had friends that had boyfriends that I hated and I let them know it. I think the only reason Lauren took it so far and bitched all the time is because Heidi was her best friend and she was losing her to some guy.

but Heidi and Spencer belong together. they're on another planet right now

MxAxC-_ATTACK

see I didn't see it as her losing a friend to some guy, she was losing a friend because she chose to.I've had BFF with boyfriends I couldn't stand , and I not only let my friend know it, I let her boyfriend know it, we are still friends though.

xsnowwhite

yeah i think Lauren could have still been friends. I mean they didnt hang out alot but towards the end laurens like well you already chose between me & spencer, so after that im not even so sure heidi wanted to make plans with her anyways.
But I definitely understand where you are coming from.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

plus it's reality TV so the producers can make anything out of it by putting two clips together that weren't together in the first place , to create more drama

ilurvemakeup

Spencer made sure Lauren and Heidi parted ways. Look how he disowned his own bf. I'd get sick of Heidi too, specially when she ditched Lauren to go the movies with Spencer (but I'm sure it was all Spencer's master plan). I see what you mean tho, but Heidi could also been the better half and stuck up for Lauren to Spencer. Even Heidi's dad made a comment that when Heidi finds a new boyfriend she tends to ditch her circle of friends. With that said, she's a sucky friend to begin with if she has that type of rep from her own family members.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Spencer is just as bad as Lauren, he pulled the same crap she did. Immature.

The only that really pissed me off about Heidi is that she totally jacked that job out from the other girl...

Personally I haven't ever met a woman who hasn't held her boyfriend up above her friends. so maybe my opinion is Biased.

sabn786

so did you guys watch last night..spencer and heidi act like 5yr olds! and i loved seeing jason back..cant wait for next weeks episode

MxAxC-_ATTACK

yes I saw it.. Im glad that Ellody?? I dont know what her name is, grilled Hiedi like that, although I like Hiedi, i think it was shitty she snagged that job from her.

_tiffany

^ That was so funny, Heidi was speechless and looked confused.

I like the return of Jason too. He seems like less of an ass now. Next week's episode looks good, he seems to basically be like "Oh yeah, I have girlfriend and we're engaged!"

CantAffordMAC

jason and lauren still seemed to be flirting to me.
its messed up he's engaged. it seems like even though lauren didn't want to go back to the way things used to be with jason, she always hoped that they might still have a chance in the future.

we'll see how long their marriage lasts though.

MarieLisa_Smile

i usually watch the hills all the time but, due to my night classes... I always have to watch rerun or go online and watch it puhaha... But yeah, I used to like LC, but she getting on my last nerves with this and that.. Hate Heidi and Spencer... Brody cracked me up when he called Spencer a little "Bitch" Rofl
lmao.gif
Justin Bobby needs a new haircut/a sense of style at least, and Audrina's pretty
cutey.gif
Whitney seems cool. Jason cracks me up when I see him on this season because of his horrible ass rapping on that show called celebrity rap superstar.

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical_smiles
i love audrina's eye make up and hair color and how she does her hair..i wonder what color it is...anyone have any idea?

that's not her natural hair color, but i love it too! =)

kalest

Lo and Whitney are my favorites too... I loved Lo On LG. I feel bad for Lauren cause she always gets the shit end of the stick it seems. Heidi is a back stabbed and I think Spencer is just psycho o_O