The Mother of all Train Case's ?

Veela

th_drool.gif
I.....want....that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!

toxicglitter

where exactly do you live and what time do you go to bed?.....and are you a heavy sleeper or a light sleeper?..... =)
ahahaha. just kidding. obviously, i would need 10 strong men to help me take that thing out of your house.

Annalese24

Seriously you have an impressive (very impressive) collection. This is some of the most MAC product I have seen someone own! I totally don't mean that in a bad way but all I can say is WOW
th_drool.gif

Cinci

Holy Sh!t. Now I want one!! And the MAC stands!! I can just picture how this would all look in my makeup room!! *sigh* new car.. or makeup/makeup station.. lol, this is going to be a tough decision, hahah!

Thanks for posting!!!

HMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
holy shit! i have never ever seen a traincase like that before. where did you find that?

Hands down...best reaction i have ever seen!! lol!! Crack me up!!
lol.gif
but yes, that is the freaking most amazing train case i've ever seen.

I really don't want to know how much money is in that whole thing with all of that make-up included! Holy LORDIE!! Probably more than i make in a year! lol! How did you get all of that girl??? HOW??!!!?

tangledrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
That seller has always got those hun, they've been selling them for years! I'd be asking Santa
winks.gif

Really now?...... Hmmmmmm. Wonder if there will be wiggle room in the tax refund? I think the courier fee is a bit steep. I can pretty much fly down and bring the loot home with me for that price.

Actually my fiance just announced that its cheaper to get a motorbike shipped up to us from WA to QLD than that. (He also told me to go to Bunnings and grab a deluxe toolbox. Might look into that)

mintbear82

OMG, that isn't a traincase it's a small apartment!... WOW.... I can't believe how much stuff you have. I wish I had a traincase like that. How did you get your hands on that?

hooked*on*mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangledrose
Really now?...... Hmmmmmm. Wonder if there will be wiggle room in the tax refund? I think the courier fee is a bit steep. I can pretty much fly down and bring the loot home with me for that price.

Actually my fiance just announced that its cheaper to get a motorbike shipped up to us from WA to QLD than that. (He also told me to go to Bunnings and grab a deluxe toolbox. Might look into that)

very true, the postage costs is a killer, but its a big unit its about 1.2 mtrs tall and weaighs at least 50kg... but i still think that $395 postage is a joke, lucky i could pick mine up looks like i saved a pretty penny

bunnings do have some alternatives they are not always that cheap either, for me i leave the tool boxes in the garage, that way hubby and i dont get mixed up with our work spaces..you can also try camera or Dj style equiptment cases

this case was the perfect storage solution for my needs, so i couldnt be happier
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintbear82
OMG, that isn't a traincase it's a small apartment!... WOW.... I can't believe how much stuff you have. I wish I had a traincase like that. How did you get your hands on that?

i bought it from a private sale in parramatta (sydney) but i have since seen them listed on ebay, it may be the same importer??

hooked*on*mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran'sgirl21
Hands down...best reaction i have ever seen!! lol!! Crack me up!!
lol.gif
but yes, that is the freaking most amazing train case i've ever seen.

I really don't want to know how much money is in that whole thing with all of that make-up included! Holy LORDIE!! Probably more than i make in a year! lol! How did you get all of that girl??? HOW??!!!?

hehe i held up a the MAC warehouse! give me the MAC or the MA gets it
th_LMAO.gif

Jade M

Wow that's amazing - its very very cool!

Its definately NOT a real MAC product, but cool regardless.

I did notice that the seller on ebay has an awful lot of FAKE MAC brush sets
ssad.gif
This always makes me sad - I hate it when people bring in the sets they bought on ebay to my counter and think they are real - its so sad when you see how dodgy they are, I feel like I'm going to break their heart by telling them.

NappyMACDiva3

Nice Station. I thought I had some pigments. You have me beat hands down. Pigments are my favorites since they can be used for so much. You have the best collection of pigments I have seen so far. I wish I would have started collecting them from day 1.

Latest posts