The Mother of all Train Case's ?

kmen1057

this is the closest thing i found it but its pricer $2,000.00 follow this linkhttp://store.makeupart.net/dual-sided-studio-makeup-station-w-lights-mirror-wheels---black-p1119.aspx

martiangurll

Hi! I would like to thank you all for your wonderful feedback, with my quest for info on the MAC Case, I did manage to get my hands on one, now i can share my stash with you all hope you like it Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
could u show us what it looks like?
here's some pics
mac_haul.gif
enjoy (please excuse the clutter, i use the draw space for backups)
1059.jpg
top section
1001.jpg
Drawer 1 - Napoleon Perdis Drawer 2 - MAC Eye Pencils, Paint Pots, Paints, shadesticks, Liner etc
1070.jpg
Drawer 3 - MAC quads, eye shadow pots, glitter liners Drawer 4 - MAC Pro Pan refils, lashes, mascara, Mineralize eyeshadow, ltd pallets & refils etc
1006.jpg
Drawer 5 - MAC Lipstics & Lip glosses etc Drawer 6 - MAC Blushes, Beauty Powder, Glimmer Shimmer etc
1007.jpg
Draw 7 - Pigments & Glitter brilliants
1008.jpg
Draw 8 - Pigments, solar bits etc
1010.jpg
Drawer 9 - Brush Rolls, Sponges, Beauty Powder, Bronzer, MSF
1011.jpg
Lip Stands -Asst Lip Products Lipglass, Lustreglass, plushglass
1015.jpg
3d glass, chrome glass, Dazzleglass
1014.jpg
Lipglass, laquer
1047.jpg
Mascara, Brow set, Pro Longwear
1018.jpg
The Lipstick stand
1043.jpg
Makeup OCD orgasm!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangledrose
Really now?...... Hmmmmmm. Wonder if there will be wiggle room in the tax refund? I think the courier fee is a bit steep. I can pretty much fly down and bring the loot home with me for that price.

Actually my fiance just announced that its cheaper to get a motorbike shipped up to us from WA to QLD than that. (He also told me to go to Bunnings and grab a deluxe toolbox. Might look into that)

very true, the postage costs is a killer, but its a big unit its about 1.2 mtrs tall and weaighs at least 50kg... but i still think that $395 postage is a joke, lucky i could pick mine up looks like i saved a pretty penny

bunnings do have some alternatives they are not always that cheap either, for me i leave the tool boxes in the garage, that way hubby and i dont get mixed up with our work spaces..you can also try camera or Dj style equiptment cases

this case was the perfect storage solution for my needs, so i couldnt be happier smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintbear82
OMG, that isn't a traincase it's a small apartment!... WOW.... I can't believe how much stuff you have. I wish I had a traincase like that. How did you get your hands on that?

i bought it from a private sale in parramatta (sydney) but i have since seen them listed on ebay, it may be the same importer??

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS ONLINE?! WILL PAY WHATEVER PRICE! NEED NOW!!!

Latest posts