The new raven haired Britney in Harper's Bazaar

aziajs

Has anyone seen these??? Thoughts? Comments?

britney.jpg

Juneplum

i actually like her hair dark.. not sure if it's safe for her to be coloring her hair while she's pregnant tho
th_dunno.gif
.. i think she's trying to reinvent herself after that disaster of an interview with matt lauer.. she came across SO badly (imo) and she looked awful! who does an interview chewing and smackng on gum???
icon_eek.gif

Shimmer

I love all of the pictures.
And, if you look at the larger scans you can see that her skin texture is still there...so it's not tooooooo photoshopped. AND we know she doesn't have stretch marks because she spends so much time at the beach!
smiles.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i actually like her hair dark.. not sure if it's safe for her to be coloring her hair while she's pregnant tho
th_dunno.gif
.. i think she's trying to reinvent herself after that disaster of an interview with matt lauer.. she came across SO badly (imo) and she looked awful! who does an interview chewing and smackng on gum???
icon_eek.gif

Yeah
icon_eek.gif

Wattage

I feel so sorry for her sometimes. Shes super pretty and things are just mucked up for her right now. I hope she uses her gazillions of dollars for something useful one day...

The pics are good, not great but OK.

brandiisamonkey

I think the hair looks nice and its ok to color your hair while your pregnant, its just REALLY not recomended in the first trimester which I think shes still in...

Oh and lucky lill heffer I wish I didnt have strech marks
ssad.gif

koolmnbv

I love the second to last pic, she looks like her old self in that pic. I think she will be ok after she loses k-fed

I hated how she came off in the matt lauer interview, I agree with how hard it would be to constantly be in a public view. Some ppl (papparazzi) say its their job to be in a public view, but after they leave the stage,set, etc. I cant see how it is their job to constantly be followed and tormented just so we can see the latest pics in US weekly. Of course when you become a celebrity I think you realize alot comes with the fame but I still think it would be very very hard to be so public all the time--especially if you are going through personal problems at the same time.

Sorry for the rant but I felt so sorry for her on that interview. I kinda got where she was coming from, but she displayed herself so poorly IMO.

Shimmer

Alot of people are criticizing her saying that if she doesnt' want the paps following her, then she shouldn't do interviews...
I'm sorry, there's a difference between a scheduled interview/photoshoot and walking out of your house and being accosted by people who are usually screaming bloody rude things at you so they can catch you in an unguarded moment.

brandiisamonkey

I honestly feel for her. I mean yes she has made some mistakes in her parenting but honestly what new mom hasnt! The baby in the lap was pretty bad but I just dont get how people can get so mad at her for almost dropping her baby because there were a billion people following her I mean coem on that obiously wasnt her fault! And they even showed her crying about it afterwards... I think people need to just back off... and yes I think shes retarted for being with "K-Fed" but hey if she loves him then honestly thats all that matters, I mean its not like he beats her or anything...

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
I mean its not like he beats her or anything...

we hope...

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
we hope...

True...

But my moms ex husband was an abusive alcholic and I've known a few more really abusive people and "k-fed" just seems immature (which is horrible considering how many kids he has) he dosnt seem like he would hit her atleast I hope not...