The new raven haired Britney in Harper's Bazaar

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Totally off-topic (well, maybe not totally)
oh.gif
t:

My friends and I bring this up all the time....does Britney Spears not have any nipples?
rofl.gif
I swear, no matter how low her bra/shirt/dress goes or how many fingers she has covering her breasts, every candid or photoshoot photo of her showing her cleavage in different angles makes me think she doesn't have an areola
lol.gif

Excuse me, my mind is usually always in the gutter
graucho.gif

Ok...now we can talk about her hair again
winks.gif

Her nips are really low and point downward. :/ Football titties.

Shimmer

would you really?
Think about it.
You couldn't scratch your nose, buy tampons, send back food, put gas in your car, carry on a conversation, walk your dog, buy toilet paper, change your kid's diaper, exchange clothes, go a few days without shaving your legs, shlemp to the store for some ben n jerry's, anything....
without being watched.
And sold.
All the time.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
would you really?
Think about it.
You couldn't scratch your nose, buy tampons, send back food, put gas in your car, carry on a conversation, walk your dog, buy toilet paper, change your kid's diaper, exchange clothes, go a few days without shaving your legs, shlemp to the store for some ben n jerry's, anything....
without being watched.
And sold.
All the time.

thats true

I used to like britey.. I mean I still do, I like Britney spears.. not Britney Federline so much.

hes a gold digger.end of story.

Raerae

I'm just happy the preggy tummy isn't something to be ashamed of anymore. I love the pic on yahoo right now of the painted preggy tummys.

kimmy

that cover photo is so akward hahaha, man does she look uncomfortable.

i'm not really feeling the dark hair on her, but then again..i've pretty much been anti-Britney since she came on the scene
oh.gif
so i might be a little biased..

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Even photoshop can't give her that pregnancy glow that women are suppose to have!

I hate to be a party pooper but I don't think she will ever get her career back! She seems more like punchline now, more than anything!

lost in hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrouchingAfroHiddenPick
Even photoshop can't give her that pregnancy glow that women are suppose to have!

I hate to be a party pooper but I don't think she will ever get her career back! She seems more like punchline now, more than anything!

ITA. I don't know...she looks great in those pictures, and even looked good pregnant last night on the VMA's, but she...ugh. I dont know.

MACreation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_goddess
The way I see it, they are both trash. At least Madonna is still cranking out some good tunes and making money. If my kid's Magic 8 Ball could foretell the future, it would say Britney is going to keep going downhill until she is a has-been and can't make money anymore.

I guess I'll deal with being trash as well if I could have their money. I'm envious, I'll admit it. Not to be confused with a hater though.
smiles.gif

I agree, after her and kevin, she messed up her rep.