The new raven haired Britney in Harper's Bazaar

Shimmer

It's pretty much safe to dye hair during pregnancy.
smiles.gif

aziajs

I think Britney looks cute. The pics look like the perfect combo of good makeup, good photoshopping and good lighting. The jury is still out on the whole stretch marks thing cuz I've never seen any HQ pics of her on the beach or in a bikini so I couldn't say.

As for her media attention, I do believe that the paparazzi have gone to far. I think they have with a lot of celebrities. With Britney, the media just jumps all over her for everything and they always have. It seems now she is making herself an easier and easier target for negative attention. Now having said all that I do agree that it is part of the job. People crave stardom. You always have to be careful what you ask for. I think people get into entertainment and then realize that it's not as grand as they thought it would be. And with all the perks that come along with the celebrity and the money come the unpleasant aspects as well. That is the case with every job. It is just magnified in their case.

My one bone of contention is their appearance I have to say. My mother always says that there is no reason to look bad when you have money and I agree with that. Some of these people come out looking like vagabonds and it kills me cuz celebrity or not I think everyone should look as though they care about their appearance when they leave the house, especially women. You don't have to spend 2-3 hours preparing to go to the grocery store but really run a comb through your hair and look like you've showered.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Lol ..... ur to funny. lets say K-fed or whatever he likes to be called is a "Man-Whore, Golddigger, Rapper, Wanna be Famous..Mooching off his wife that deserves better than what she ended up with. Ewwwww he's so LAME and thats what a Capitol L

Who knew that "Malibu's Most Wanted" was about K-Fed?

B-Rad, K-Fed, it's all the same. hahahah.

Now if only someone would pay somebody to kidnap K-Fed just like in that movie...The world would be a better place..

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
Indeed. I don't have any, and I've had three kids!! I didn't do anything special either. It's more genetic than anything else really, and honestly, when she's on, Britney's genetics show to be REALLY good. *shrug*
I have always thought she was a gorgeous girl. I hope her comeback is all she wants it to be, though the life of a pop star is definitely finite.

Word!!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

That goes for me too. I only have one child doo
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I don't totally agree with you.
A celeb's 'job' as it were is to be an entertainer, to be gracious and somewhat forthcoming with interviews, to put forth a moderately entertaining product, to walk the red carpet, sing the songs, act the scripts and accept any awards and or accolades with grace and class.
A celeb's 'job' is NOT to be unable to walk out the door in track pants tshirt and ponytail and flipflops and then be splashed all over the internet. A celeb's job is NOT to be forced by a vicious and voraciously appetited public to disclose every single aspect of his or her life. The job is to entertain, not to be compelled to disclose every hookup detail, breakup tear, plastic surgery consultation, few pounds lost, few pounds gained, stomach staple, divorce clause, or any other personal matter in their lives.
At one time that was respected, not anymore, with the advent of the internet and gossip blogs.

It's really reached such a frenzied point that it's rather problematic and quite beyond invasive and out of line.

Well I think in today's world of Hollywood celebrities, one's job as an entertainer and their personal life is so meshed that it's impossible to say you want to be a famous pop star but not get any papparazi following you. That's just naive. I mean, she wanted to be famous, that's what she signed up for...if she wants to be left alone, she should have lead a "normal" life. I have a hard time feeling sorry for multi millionaire celebs who complain they want to live normal lives. Everything comes at a price, and they all wanted to be rich and famous when they started, so I guess they have to deal with it when that dream becomes a reality, even if that reality isn't as shiny and happy as they imagined it to be.

Patricia

i don't like her in black hair. i also hate her in platinum blonde but a nice honey or caramel colour would look fantastic!

Spam.n.Rice

I think Britney looks great...but if her hair was more on the dark brown side than just black it would flatter her more.

As for the stretch marks thing....I bet you they probably air brushed the pic.

brandiisamonkey

Y'all not everyone gets strech marks when they have a baby... Its all in your genetics. I have them but I personally know a bunch of people that have had kids and never got one stretch mark...

captainlulu

I think Brit's hair is way too dark. A medium brown would have been a better choice. As far as the papparzzi are concerned, she should quit whining, for gosh sake's she's the one that sold pics of her wedding and some new baby pics to the magazines. She shot to fame b/c she can wiggle her behind and she had nice abs. Big deal. She has never had any real brains or class and I highly doubt she has had an original idea in her life. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She chose the industry and so she needs to suck it up and act like a real adult.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spam.n.Rice
I think Britney looks great...but if her hair was more on the dark brown side than just black it would flatter her more.

As for the stretch marks thing....I bet you they probably air brushed the pic.

Ahhhh check the bikini pics while she's lounging at the beach again.

She doesn't have stretch marks.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Well I think in today's world of Hollywood celebrities, one's job as an entertainer and their personal life is so meshed that it's impossible to say you want to be a famous pop star but not get any papparazi following you. That's just naive. I mean, she wanted to be famous, that's what she signed up for...if she wants to be left alone, she should have lead a "normal" life. I have a hard time feeling sorry for multi millionaire celebs who complain they want to live normal lives. Everything comes at a price, and they all wanted to be rich and famous when they started, so I guess they have to deal with it when that dream becomes a reality, even if that reality isn't as shiny and happy as they imagined it to be.

I suppose that if that price is the safety and mental welfare of herself and her child, well then that's okay. *shrug*

Hawkeye

I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel bad for her too. I mean she has so much potential and I think she's listening to many people who don't have her best interests at heart. KWIM?

I wish people would leave her alone. Her interview with Matt was an embarressment and you know that she probably thought so too-but I almost wonder if she is trying to let people know hey I am human. Just leave me alone. *shrugs*

angeldust

she should've darkened her eyebrows. i think the color looks kind of harsh on her, i wouldve dyed it a more warmer yet still dark shade of brown. she's beautiful regardless though.

mzcelaneous

Totally off-topic (well, maybe not totally)
oh.gif
t:

My friends and I bring this up all the time....does Britney Spears not have any nipples?
rofl.gif
I swear, no matter how low her bra/shirt/dress goes or how many fingers she has covering her breasts, every candid or photoshoot photo of her showing her cleavage in different angles makes me think she doesn't have an areola
lol.gif

Excuse me, my mind is usually always in the gutter
graucho.gif

Ok...now we can talk about her hair again
winks.gif

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I'd kill to have a bubblebutt, I only have a bubble tummy
ssad.gif
And I like her with dark hair. Isn't she a brunette to begin with? She looks more mature with the dark hair. Gah, I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant.

did you see the dateline she was on
?!? Nothing like this. They must have airbrushed 20 pounds off of her! Its not a true representation of her.

pumpkincat210

She wouldn't necessarily have stretch marks. I didn't get them until I was late in my second pregnancy and that was because of the prednisone i was on. She is young so her skin is still has alot of elasticity. Hopefully she isn't tanning now. And using a high spf outside. oh and stretch marks are easily covered with a tad of makeup.