The Real Housewives of Atlanta

beauty_marked

SOOO.

I saw the preview episode today. and wow. I have to say Im not really feeling the new cast of women. The season premieres Oct 7th.

Did anyone else see the preview?? What do you think??

MiCHiE

......everything I can think of saying may offend some. But, they are definitely a little too "real".

beauty_marked

oh I wish you could say it. Cause its prob what im thinking. I dont know. i dont see this season having the same following as New York City and Orange County.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
......everything I can think of saying may offend some. But, they are definitely a little too "real".

Oh come on say it say it....SAY IT!!!! Pleasseeee

They are so guess the _ _ _ _ _ _ 6 letter word or 5 letter word _ _ _ _ _

TISH1124

Nahhh I was going a little deeper....But that was good!!! I'm afraid I won't say it either because somethings are better not said!! Lets go with TACKY!!

carandru

OMG... I am sure it goes much deeper than TACKY!! I was kind of excited to see wealthy African Americans , but I am super mad at the previews for the season. Why o why o why people???? Just why? Like, really let's act like this is going to be on tv and not be so.... "real" or that 6 letter word Tish1127 was referring to.

couturesista

We've got to do better! I understand the whole being a strong female and being a DIVA, but true Diva status requires u to be a lady at all times and to let the attention and come to you and not you draw unhealthy attention to urself. Again, Tacky, Just because ur from the "GHETTO" does not mean u have to be of the "GHETTO". There is no excuse for this unlady like behaviour!

Of course that's not to say I won't be watching, which means I'm adding to the problem but hey, that's entertainment, clownery and bafoonery for you!

AllisonWeaver

I live in Athens, Georgia, and I'm honestly ashamed to have them representing Georgia. They seem loud, rude, inconsiderate, and superficial.
None of the women from the Real Housewives shows are women I aspire to be (I'm sixteen), but the Atlanta women seem to be the worst to me. With each spin off it's gotten worse. =(

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
We've got to do better! I understand the whole being a strong female and being a DIVA, but true Diva status requires u to be a lady at all times and to let the attention and come to you and not you draw unhealthy attention to urself. Again, Tacky, Just because ur from the "GHETTO" does not mean u have to be of the "GHETTO". There is no excuse for this unlady like behaviour!

Of course that's not to say I won't be watching, which means I'm adding to the problem but hey, that's entertainment, clownery and bafoonery for you!

Now thats a *real* 6 letter word
th_wink3.gif
!!!
thdrama.gif

benzito_714

let me throw my 2cents into the pile. these refined hoodrats are the definition of golddigger, ghetto broads. i saw the preview over a month ago at 1 am on Bravo and have never been so disgusted in my damn life (no wait, i have-insert R. Kelly here). First off, the wife of Eric Snow-chile sit down! You ain't nobody and your husband is a free throw away, ok. now I do not knock anyone's hustle but please. when you think you are better than everyone else cause you live in a big house you lose my vote. and homegirl that is divorced from the pro-ball player with all the assistants-what do you do to need all those assistants. you need your cousin to book your nail appointments, or grocery shop for you? what do you do, who are you and why are you here? bravo should be 'shamed but hey golddiggers come in all shapes, sizes and colors. the one ray of sunshine is the realtor who is married to the injured ball player-at least she makes her own money-compared to the other four she lookin' like claire huxtable.

couturesista

HEY BENZI ! I totally agree, when Mrs. SNow said, " I always knew I would be somebody", I was like ok who r u? I mean really what have u done to warrant that comment? Can u at least represent some Charitable Foundations or something, all she did was use his money to decorate a huge house.

MsChrys79

Wow! I haven't seen this yet... I saw a commercial for it the other day but didn't pay it any attention... And since I'm born and raised and currently in the "A" I'm gone have to check it out so I can put my 2 cent in too...

SassyMochaJess

I personally didn't see hoodrats and golddiggers. The main difference here from the previous seasons is the full cast except for one is black. So yes the cast is more "real", more "out there". I like the liveliness and drama they contribute to the show. But there is one woman that seems to be on the crazy side, cant remember her name though (the one with two sons showing off her big diamond ring and how she's been married for ten years).

TISH1124

I saw gold-digger especially when all you are doing is talking about your divorce and how your main focus is making sure you get AT LEAST millionS at the end because there is no way you could live even slightly below the standards you are now living at due to your husband's success. I'm pretty sure you were not living this large prior to him marrying you and sure half the reason he is leaving you is because of your overly extravagent spending habits off the sweat of his back. She did nothing charitable...Her entire days consist of shopping, makeup artist, personal assistants, chefs, custom dress designers etc...while she does ???WHAT??? She will not even make a phone call...Ms Holyfield has to dial the numbers and talk for her. Get the F* Out...If that is not a gold-digger /upscaled hoodrat what is? Lets call it like it is. Now the show that I found quite refreshing was Dion Sanders..His wife was so down to earth..she took care of her kids, cooked, helped her kids sell candy...etc... I would just like to see African American families portrayed in a more realistic setting..I am sure and willing to bet...1/2 of her act is for TV and she does not normally live this large or surely she would be super broke by now.

M.A.C. head.

I've seen this and it did seem like a lot of them were just doing nothing except thinking about money, spending money, talking about about how they are going to spend their money. But that's how ALL of the housewife shows are. I really like the lady who is married to the baller but she has her own business and stuff, that's a great woman right there. But the rest of them are very run of the mill.

couturesista

I agree TISH, I found Kim to be fake and obnoxious. NeNe was loud and outrageous. Sheree was too extra grown to be asking for a Louis Vuitton cake in the shape of her LV bag, seriously how old are u again? I felt like I was watching My Super Sweetsixteen. If u notice she never revealed her age, clearly she's not as secure in herself as she would want us all to believe. Ok what was up with Mrs. Snow and the Estate Man. unpacking for her relatives. Thats ur Dad, he was here long before ur husbands piece of change, I seriously doubt that he needs u or some stranger going through his belongings. If u don't work why are u wasting money on random stuff? Her husband was not impressed, "This is not a nightclub, its a house".Why can't she tend to her own house, I don't understand. Its not just regular folks that are losing in the economy, its new money and old money that's going belly up. I think the only one with a little class was the one who owns her own mortgage company. She seems to have a good grip on reality. If you notice she was the only one who didn't feel the need to distract attention from the Birthday girl with her outfit, SHe wore a cute top and jeans. No makeup and hair people came through and she still was fly!
Again, I know they do this because they can, but I truly hope this isn't the image that they really want to portray. I don't knock anyone who has acheived wealth and success but most of these women haven't acheived anything but snagging a baller and sugar daddy, but you know I'll be watching and thanking the LAWD my parents raised me to have class and not be an a%&!

CandiGirl21

I don't know about the rest of you all on here, but I thought the show was aspiring. I want that lifestyle. maybe not spend it all on diamonds, but hey you need money to survive.

CandiGirl21

Nene and sharee has the same personality, which i don't know why they don't like each other???? Kim is self-centered like all of them. They need to put the bullshit behind and all hang out!

Latest posts