The Real Housewives of Atlanta

HeavenLeiBlu

Omg wtf is up with Phaedra's eye makeup? I appreciate a woc wearing bold and bright colors, but she looks like something out of Cirque de No Way!

reesesilverstar

LOL!!! Umm, yess. Hers and NeNe's in that ride to the shoe thing with Kim. It was really messing with my eyes!!!

And I really hope Nene gets a personality make over this season. She really disgusts me... No lady there...

m_3

I think the drama is getting a bit ridiculous. Phaedra seems high siddity to me. Kim still hasn't gotten a decent wig after 2 seasons. Big Poppa can buy you a new Cadillac but he can't get you a decent lacefront? Sheree can't act, and Nene is just... I don't even know. Kandi seems like only genuine one. They got two more episode before I'm done.

Lauren1981

Confirmed by that "interesting" baby shower.
omg that baby shower was so.......... STUPID! i mean, you couldn't even tell it was a baby shower! it was like she conducted her own debutante ball. and dwight dancing with her? how freakin weird... not the mention the fact that her own husband turned her down for that ridiculous dance.

i wanted to throw my tv out the window when she kept talking about how great of an "equestrian" she was.......... wtf?