The Real Housewives of Orange County

beauty_marked

Tuesday!! 11/25!!!!!

yeah, Im addicted to these shows, but I NEEED to get this off my chest.

Dosent the new HOusewife remind anyone of HEATHER! Yes, that Heather

couturesista

Thank the LAWD, the other Housewives were boring me. I love the OC version and I'm dying to know how Lauri and her new hubby are doing. I didn't see Quinn and the housewife who husband passed in the previews, maybe they're not on this season. I'll be watching! I really didn't care for Quinn to much anyway, ggod thing she is gone, but I did like the other lady though.

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
Tuesday!! 11/25!!!!!

yeah, Im addicted to these shows, but I NEEED to get this off my chest.

Dosent the new HOusewife remind anyone of HEATHER! Yes, that Heather

Yay! I'm excited! But which Heather are you referring to?

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
Yay! I'm excited! But which Heather are you referring to?

Rock of Love Heather!! at like, certain glances, and the voice.

Im glad Quinn is gone, She was really just filler time. so boring.
But i loved Tammy and her girls and her son.

I love the Housewives series, but you cant mess with the original cast. they are the besttt

joey444

I Love this show!!! I swear I'm addicted to all these shows. I can't wait for this one to start because they're my fave housewives.

P.S.- Quinn was sooooooooo boring!!!

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
I will be tuning in. I loved this show.

My DH will not be happy next Tuesday, lol.

And dont forget that crazy reunion with the ATl chicks is on FIRST!!

Hes going to be all Housewifed out!!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
Rock of Love Heather!! at like, certain glances, and the voice.

Im glad Quinn is gone, She was really just filler time. so boring.
But i loved Tammy and her girls and her son.

I love the Housewives series, but you cant mess with the original cast. they are the besttt

ohhh yeah duh! Yeah I see what you mean..albeit a much prettier version...lol but yes def.! haha

aleksis210

Did everyone catch the premiere? I thought when Gretchen was in MICH. w/ out all her makeup on she looked stunning...I've never known anyone that looks so good without their eyemakeup on!
icon_eek.gif
It's nice to see that she seems genuinely sweet...and her boobs are def. real....from the previews of the next episodes it looks like tamra might be a little jealous...(I don't know why, I think she's gorgeous too) But holy sh*t did she get her boobs big enough?! Her Husband Simon grosses me out. He probably wanted them bigger. I feel Vicki on being frustrated as to why Jeana doesn't get a divorce, she's so miserable. I love her family though. They are all so good looking.

s0_fam0us

I miss Quinn.
ssad.gif

I don't really think I like Gretchen. She was the only one at that family picnic walking around in a teeny tiny bikini - everyone else was fully clothed (except for when they went on the jet-skis). I thought that was TOTALLY inappropriate.

The moment she had with her soon to be step daughter (about the G8) was incredibly awkward, and I could feel myself wanting to speak up and say "you're not even old enough to be my mother, leave me alone." I thought it was interesting how Gretchen described her as the "material daughter" when she was the one at the jewelry shop telling her fiancee EXACTLY what she wanted.

Yes, he did buy her the bigger diamond without her asking, and yes, she seems to have an okay relationship with her soon to be step-kids... but she bothers me.

BUT then again, she's exactly what I'd expect from someone introduced to a cast member by JO.
ssad.gif
How is her album, anyway?
smiles.gif

aleksis210

^ew I HATED Jo...noooo thanks. I agree about her calling the daughter the 'material' daughter...BUT a kid that age does need a job, especially if she is asking for a new car and besides Gretchen has to have sex with an anorexic kenny rogers...she deserves materalistic things. lmao. oh and her walking around in a bathing suit(that fit her) with a sarong wrapped around her at a backyard bbq on the lake...I can't think of anything more appropriate...lol and Quinn was SO weird...and boring..I'm glad she's gone.

s0_fam0us

So who do you think leaves the show next week? I think it's Lauri... I like her, but in the commercials they show clips of her talking about how much of an emotional wreck she is with her son's drug addiction... I really wish it was Vicki... I think she's the only one I like even less than the new girl Gretchen.

couturesista

Vicki and Tamara are haters! Vicki is a H.A.M. and she annoys the hell out of me.

I think Laurie is leaving she seems like she's dealing with alot of family issues involving her son.

I love Jeanna and I like Gretchen. When she put Vicki in her place I think I shed a tear. Vicki seems to be a very unhappy, unstable and jealous person.

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Vicki and Tamara are haters! Vicki is a H.A.M. and she annoys the hell out of me.

I think Laurie is leaving she seems like she's dealing with alot of family issues involving her son.

I love Jeanna and I like Gretchen. When she put Vicki in her place I think I shed a tear. Vicki seems to be a very unhappy, unstable and jealous person.

I love Jeanna too! She's kinda like the peacemaker. And I don't know how Vicki's husband puts up with her. He's always kinda standing in her shadow so to speak, and to see him actually get on camera last nite and say that he'd have liked to have at least been INVITED to go with them to Mexico and everywhere else I thought was good. lol it's nice to see him stand up for himself. I certainly wouldn't put up with her.

meaghanb2926

They all seem to have the same makeup too...it seems like they all wear neutral shades of eyeshadow with LOTS of black eyeliner and mascara and then pink lips. It seems like maybe a California thing?

alka1

I love this show!

New episode tonight
thmbup.gif

anyone want to guess what housewife is leaving the show tonight?

I'm thinking it might be Laurie.. because of her family problems and all. it sucks because she's one of my favorites
ssad.gif

makeupwhore54

I think Laurie will leave too. She was one of my favorite, but I guess if she leaves and it's because of family problems it will be better to deal with them without a camera in her face.