The Real Housewives of Orange County

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Wait, Jeff died? That is super sad! I thought Gretchen was a great pretender, and that is all.

Yeah they said it at the end of the finale. I'm sure whatever Tamra said to make Gretchen cry at the reunion is going to make lots of people want to slap the hell out of her. She's rude and needs to mind her own business.

couturesista

Me too! I just want Vicki and Tamara to go away ASAP! Why does Vicki and Tamara keep saying that Gretchen makes up stories and that they have been proven to be a lie? What stories? and so what if Jeff was paying her to take care of him, that's her business. I don't believe that was the case, I think those to lonely scallawags needed something to say.

cupcake_x

These women frighten me terribly. They all look.. EXACTLY THE SAME. I can't even tell them apart. But I do watch it from time to time.

I'm obsessed with the Real Housewives of NYC though.

abbyquack

They are all pretty pathetic imo. Vicki, Jeana and Tamra need to get real...and the new woman (forgot her name) is my favorite - she's more down to earth- but there are a few outfits she just SHOULD NOT wear! Her boobs are so gross and wrinkly...

What is with women wanting to tan to the point of looking like an italian handbag?
lol.gif
It's so unattractive...they get the sunspots, the leathery wrinkly skin, yet they STILL tan on top of it...I used to tan as a teenager and as nice as it felt and I looked, I realized it was so unhealthy...rather be a pasty ghost than look like a tanned hide!

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack

What is with women wanting to tan to the point of looking like an italian handbag?
lol.gif
It's so unattractive...they get the sunspots, the leathery wrinkly skin, yet they STILL tan on top of it...I used to tan as a teenager and as nice as it felt and I looked, I realized it was so unhealthy...rather be a pasty ghost than look like a tanned hide!

th_LMAO.gif
!!! I loved the Italian handbag bit.

abbyquack

Haha well it's true!

Anyways I just saw the finale where they said Jeff died...i had to hold back tears! i'm such a sap! lol. But why did Jeana do the announcement? She's a heartless ho bag, she doesn't care about Gretchen and Jeff...

abbyquack

Yep and that revelation about Gretchen...WOW! I think Tamra's side is probably closest to the truth, Gretchen's excuses don't persuade me...but Tamra is coniving for sure. She definitely is out to ruin Gretchen.

Dreamergirl3

Well my opinion of Gretchen changed a LOT. I guess I fell for the victim card she kept pulling. However I still dislike Tamra a lot, so now they're both peas in a pod to me. Actually, add Vicki to that, too.

I love the NYC show way better anyhow!

couturesista

Tamara's story still seems suspect to me.
1. If you had proof all along that she was shady why not reveal it? Instead u get on TV and publicly admit to trying to get her drunk. Suspect

2. Of all the people this man could have called, why Tamara? Her and Gretchen didn't even know each other before Gina introduced them. Suspect

3. Again, why didn't you say something? all that mouth she has.

4. Remember after they all went to the spa she invited Gretchen to lunch with her friends to apologize for the "Hold on to your daddy" comment. Why apologize if just a couple of days ago this man was calling you about her?

SMDH. I'm sorry no matter what Gretchen's motives was with Jeff, Tamara did not have to act the way she did. She was jealous and vindictive, and she proved it last nite.

Another thing, if it's true about Gretchen, are we really surprised? I'm not, I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff knew about the other guy.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox.

alka1

Someone at a different forum posted this Myspace page:

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/9926872

Apparently this is the guy who's been calling Tamra. The picture on his page is different than the one from last night. Last night he had a picture where he was holding Gretchen's breasts =/ today's picture is less risque

Some other links that were posted with the whole story-

‘Real Housewives’: Man Gretchen reportedly cheated with speaks out

EX-BOYFRIEND: I WAS GRETCHEN'S UNDERCOVER LOVER - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Daily Pilot - Serving Newport Beach & Costa Mesa, California

Dreamergirl3

couturesista, ITA! It was def Shady McShadester of Tamra to act the way she did. Which is why I initially felt like "poor Gretchen" cuz Tamra kept picking on her! IMHO she never would have started anything unless she felt threatened by Gretchen, which she absolutely was (again IMHO). And even in the reunion show when she was like "zomg it's about moral character" UM HELLO! U tried to get her wasted drunk on purpose! GTFO your high horse! You just wanna tear her down. She's just lucky that some of her accusations could be very true. Otherwise I'd still think she was full of $hit.

I guess I was only surprised about Gretchen because she did play a victim very well. And I've been through some stuff so I kinda believed it. But I did see the pictures in question..and even if it has been X months, if she did love Jeff as much as she claimed, she may have not been able to move on. And in some of them she's still wearing Jeff's ring! IDK, it really does seem like she was hired company, and kind of a 'pet nurse.' Guess I shouldn't really be surprised but I was....

abbyquack

I never really bought Gretchen's act anyways, especially when she was like "Jeff had to go back to the hospital today" and just the way she said it was not convincing imo. Tamra is right, if your fiance is dying, why are you vacationing? I personally would want to spend every possible second w/ my husband. She only needed a break b/c she was hired on to help as a nurse or something lol, not b/c she truly cared about him. It's just so silly...

But yea, Tamra needs to get a life as well. There's no point to bring up the other bf except so Tamra can drag Gretchen through the mud. It seems really childish and immature, the way they were fighting on television.

Goat Goat Etc.

Hey, thought this thread should be revived! Anyone wanna talk about the reunion? Let me just say part 3 was a manual on how NOT to be treated by a man no matter how desperate you are. Frankly RHOC, every season, is a manual on how not to be treated by men. :/