The Real Housewives of Orange County

s0_fam0us

So after seeing the teaser for next week's episode (Gretchen & Ryan!) I decided to tap the rumor mill and see if I could find anything out... I'm very impatient.

Apparently Jeff passed away from his leukemia in September, and Gretchen allegedly had been cheating on him anyway. So sad. Have I mentioned that I don't like Gretchen?

couturesista

I like Gretchen. I just think she's to young to be tied down to a sick and elderly man. Apparently she feels the same way. She's flirting and be frisky because she needs a man in her life that can keep up with her. Of course, I don't agree with her methods for attention. She should just break off her engagement and then venture out.

Now, I really don't like VICKI and TAMARA, these are the most fakeass females I have ever seen. Tamara was talking smack about her new BFF Vicki to Laurie. She is soo two faced. Honestly VICKI deserves it. Tamara and Vicki are so jealous of Gretchen that it sickens me. Vicki treated Tamara the same way when she first joined the show. Both of them make me nauseas. "The people in the other suite are so low class" said Tamara. Really, this from a woman with ratty hair and who just a week ago was pulling her husbands shorts down in public screaming "show ur pubs" oh yeah, that screams class!

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I like Gretchen. I just think she's to young to be tied down to a sick and elderly man. Apparently she feels the same way. She's flirting and be frisky because she needs a man in her life that can keep up with her. Of course, I don't agree with her methods for attention. She should just break off her engagement and then venture out.

Now, I really don't like VICKI and TAMARA, these are the most fakeass females I have ever seen. Tamara was talking smack about her new BFF Vicki to Laurie. She is soo two faced. Honestly VICKI deserves it. Tamara and Vicki are so jealous of Gretchen that it sickens me. Vicki treated Tamara the same way when she first joined the show. Both of them make me nauseas. "The people in the other suite are so low class" said Tamara. Really, this from a woman with ratty hair and who just a week ago was pulling her husbands shorts down in public screaming "show ur pubs" oh yeah, that screams class!

While I see your point, I still like Tamra. I dunno why. Vicki gets on my nerves... but I don't mind Tamra.

If Gretchen is too young to be tied down to someone sick, she should probably have decided NOT to be with him. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Besides, did you see how she was acting last nite after her ring came in the mail? Honestly if I were one of his kids, I'd have smacked her. I think the cameras must not be catching everything, because for some BIZARRE reason the kids seem to like her.

chocokitty

I agree with couturesista...

I think Gretchen is a sweet girl. Okay she makes a bit of a show sometimes for attention so makes me wonder why she needs that at the age of 30. She may do it to more so annoy Vicki & Tamara -- haha. I had read that Jeff passed away also but didn't hear that she was cheating on him.

Vicki & Tamara are haters. Vicki is annoying. Tamara is too-faced.

I can't wait to see next week's episode with Gretchen & Ryan. Yeah Gretchen is going to get Tamara back from talking smack behind her back.

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocokitty
I can't wait to see next week's episode with Gretchen & Ryan. Yeah Gretchen is going to get Tamara back from talking smack behind her back.

I can't wait for the episode either!!! I don't really think though that by Gretchen & Ryan doing whatever it'll come off as Gretchen getting Tamra back... if anything, all it'll do is help Tamra's case. Remember when Tamra made the comment about Gretchen going away while Jeff was in ICU? I think Gretchen and Ryan doing ANYTHING together will only show that Gretchen really wasn't as devoted to Jeff as she claimed to be. Just my 2 cents.
smiles.gif

MissResha

apparently someone (lied) and told Vicki her shit doesn't stink. i cannot stand that broad and i about fell over in a puddle of tears laughing when someone threw a football at the back of her head.

bwahahhahaha!!

i like the new girl Gretchen. Tamra is a hater, but she shouldn't be, she's still hot. too bad she acts like a gossiping teenager though.

jen77

Love this show! I'm so addicted to it lol

I missed last's nights episode so I'll have to catch up on it next week.

MissMochaXOXO

i love gretchen and tamra's looks. u wanna really love gretchen but shes a total golddigger, its disgusting to see that episode of her getting that poor sick old man to buy her diamonds! ugh he looks so exhausted whenever they show him and he never smiles. its so sad to watch.

i was sooo mad to see tamra get gretchen drunk and then she lets her son try to take advantage of her! i mean seriously that kid would have raped her if he could have! she was beyond drunk. shes lucky he knew there was cameras around.

Sweexy985

Vickie is a bitch, but she gets shit done (professionally) and I respect her grind.

Tamra is two-faced. She's def jealous of Gretchen, but she tries to spin it like Gretchen is trying to emulate her. Whatevs. You aren't the new girl anymore. Be greatful that you're still "one of the cuter ones". lol

Gretchen is my girl. She looks really young for 30, and she doesn't let the others step all over her or put her down.

On the 1st season, I thought Jeana came off majorly bitchy, but I'm starting to warm up to her more this season. Why doesn't she just find someone new already?

And the new brunette...can't think of her name...she's ok. Kinda ditzy, but you can tell her heart is in the right place. I'm just ready for her to knock Vickie out right about now, though. lol

AliVix1

i dunno i really wanna like Gretchen but we all know someone like gretchen.. someone that is beautiful, funny and has a great personality but its not enough.. they still have to go out of their way to make sure that they are always the center of attention, etc and gretchen truly does do that (think about when she was jumping over the barrier at the horse races and how much she flirts with other men etc).. i dunno i relate to Tamara when she says that there is a dark side to Gretchen bc i see it and i know someone in my life that it reminds me of.
honestly i think Gretchen on her own seems like a great girl (like when she just went out to lunch with Jeana), but in large groups i feel like she sometimes is "performing"... but either way noone can deny that she is beautiful (with awesome hair), is funny and fun and also she had a very heavy weight to carry with everything that had happened with Jeff.

MAC_Whore

Vicki is a douchebag.

All of these women have their good and bad qualities (some more bad than good it seems - yeah, I mean Vicki), but overall, they just seem to make their lives so fucking complicated.

Let these women be a cautionary tale of what tanning does. Do you see the horrible skin in their decolletage areas?

couturesista

Vicki's entire face bothers me! I think her attitude makes me despise her that much more! It's funny how she claims Gretchen wants attention, but she was the one flaunting her self-purchased Rolex. I remember last season she has upset because Tamara had a Rolex for her birthday and all the other ladies also had one, and she was like "why don't I have one"? "I need one now". I really hope she sits back and watch the show by herself so she can see what we see. Sometimes people are unaware of the things that they do. Oh another thing, how annoying do you have to be for your child to scream at you that she wants to go to war to get away from your controlling and obnoxious antics? Tragic!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
..... I really hope she sits back and watch the show by herself so she can see what we see. Sometimes people are unaware of the things that they do....

Amen. I would like to think they would. That said, I do think some of them are just too far gone to come back to reality though (as in the literal sense, not the "reality" TV sense).

Quote:
..... Oh another thing, how annoying do you have to be for your child to scream at you that she wants to go to war to get away from your controlling and obnoxious antics? Tragic!

Oh God, please no. Those kids need to stay out of war zones. There are a lot of good men and women in harms way right now and the last thing they need is the liability of having to babysit OC spawn. They already have enough on their plate.

jen77

I can't wait for the reunion this week, there's a clip of it on Bravo.com. Tamra is being a huge bitch to Gretchen.

I was reading on another forum that one of Jeff's daughter's was on this season of Rock Of Love, the girl that got eliminated last week Jennifer. Which makes sense since she was upset over her father passing which led to her elimination.

caitlin1593

I HATE Tamra. She has some SERIOUS jealousy issues to where she really needs to see a shrink.. seriously how the hell can she live with herself.. How can she PURPOSELY get Gretchen drunk and then allow her son to do that! Gretchen had done nothing to this woman. and I can't believe the NERVE she had to say" I would never go on vacation if my husband was in the hospital" LIAR! she doesnt realize that it can also take a toll on the family and that he might not have wanted her there. plus she went to see her FAMILY, she didn't go to Vegas.
I don't think Gretchen was a gold digger. yes, she may have been in the beginning of the relationship, but I truly think it developed into a loving relationship. If she WAS a gold digger, she would have married him in the hospital, because she doesn't get shit since they weren't married. You could tell by the way her eyes were when they were together that there was something there. Especially when her dad was reading the letter.

In my opinion, Gretchen, Jeana, and the other new housewife are the only women who have a heart.
Tamra and vicky are malicious, jealous woman who seriously need to address their attitudes.

Well, that was my major rant haha
greengrin.gif

And from what it looks like in the reunion, Tamra says something about Gretchen and her fiance, and if she does, she deserves to get punched in the face because COME ON THE MANS DEAD.
ughhh... I need to stop lol

couturesista

Tamra is most def. a hater , why did she call Slade a homo? I literally wanted to slap her, first of so what he has on flip flops and linen pants, I thought he was appropriately dressed for the occasion. I didn't know that those were identifying properties of homosexuals, just ignorant. Who cares that you wanted a pink harley? Seriously!

miss_primer

Tamra is jealous because she has less money then any of the other housewives it seems. Vicki is jealous of everyone. I mean she looks like a beaten poodle. She jealous of the other ladies because of the amount of money they have and how much better they look than her and their marriages. She doesnt understand that most of her problems with Don are created by her. What kind of person goes on vacation and there husband can only come 5 percent of the time and she is always ragging on him in public. If i was him i wouldnt want to full up her "love tank" either as she calls it. She is never satisfied with anything she has.

Jeana is my favorite of all the housewives even though Tamra and Vicki always try to make her seem like horrible friend. Jeana seems like she will tell you how she feels to your face rather than play games like those other two. Then she will move on and get over it.

Gretchen I believe really loved Jeff. I think that she is a little wild and it shows. With the stress of Jeff being sick and being on tv she seem to be a little unhinged and acting out like at Tamra's dinner party ( though Tamra set alot of that up to happen). Then it makes her feelings for Jeff come off as not sincere.

The other housewife who's name i cant remember, well she is ditzy. Thats all there is to say. Her oldest daughter is very spoiled. Just my 2 cents....I wrote a book.
th_LMAO.gif

xsnowwhite

I freaking love this show! Jeana is by far my fav, she is so funny. Vicki really bugs me, something about her face and how she carries herself...

jaclynashley

I'm sad this show is over,can't it go on longer and just cancel the New York one?
I used to think Tamra was pretty but now I see it is all makeup,hair,and botox (it seems like she gets it every other episode) and she talks crap about everyone including her family!
I feel bad for Gretchen.
It's like she's proud that her son is a MAN WHORE!
And Vicki is gross to the max,I'd rather be homeless than be her daughter I can't stand her WOOHOOOOOOO!
I like Jeana because she speaks her mind and care about other things besides money.
Gretchen is my favorite just because she copes with everything so well,I don't think she's used Jeff because her life revolved around him and deserved time for herself.
Lynne is a terrible mother!
She doesn't even care that her lazy 16 year old daughter has issues with alcohol,that girl needs to quit spray tanning.
Her other daughter is okay,but she's somewhat desperate.