Theme Makeup with a Purpose

meka72

Medgal, I need to stay out of that Chanel spring thread. I was just going to get a lipstick and a gloss. I've since added the blush. I've preordered the skincare trio (le jour, la/le nuit and le weekend). I need to saddown!

sagehen

I am going for the following next week: MAC No Faux Pas MAC Girl About Town MAC Full Fuchsia LimeCrime Pink Velvet I will also substitute red on Christmas DAy.

meka72

We are taking family pics on the 26th and I have to put a lot of thought into my makeup and clothing. I think I'm going neutral for the eyes but don't know if I want to do a classic red lip or a neutral lip. I'd hate to look back on those pics and wonder "what the hell was I thinking?!?!" Lol.

Medgal07

Medgal, I need to stay out of that Chanel spring thread. I was just going to get a lipstick and a gloss. I've since added the blush. I've preordered the skincare trio (le jour, la/le nuit and le weekend). I need to saddown!
lmao.gif
Meka, when I first saw that collection I said I should just select 'Buy the Entire Collection' an option on
the Chanel web site. It's 22 items and just over $800. Trouble for sure. Well I didn't buy the entire
collection but pretty close. I need to go sit in a corner somewhere!!!

sagehen

[COLOR=800000]   I need to think a little bit about my selections.  Sometimes I go by the mood I'm in.  Maybe I'll select and[/COLOR] [COLOR=800000]   reserve the right to change [/COLOR][COLOR=800000]my [/COLOR][COLOR=800000]mind If my mood dictates.[/COLOR]
That is what I do. I may wake up and feel like Stila Fiery one day - who knows?

Medgal07

We are taking family pics on the 26th and I have to put a lot of thought into my makeup and clothing. I think I'm going neutral for the eyes but don't know if I want to do a classic red lip or a neutral lip. I'd hate to look back on those pics and wonder "what the hell was I thinking?!?!" Lol.
I think classic red Meka. It's classic so you'll look back and say. "Now wasn't I looking beautiful in my classic red lipstick."

meka72

Go Sage! Go Sage! I was trying to make a gif of an old MC Hammer video but it was a fail. So imagine me channelling Hammer while saying "Go Sage! Go Sage!" http://youtu.be/akVWFiptGNY

Prettypackages

Kinda Sexy (Neutral Pinky-Rose) Kelly Yum Yum (Bright Blue Pink) Satin
CHANEL
Craquante (Luminous Pink) 146
Le Baiser (Hot Pink) 54
Viva (Intense Fuchsia) 95
DIOR
Darling (Pink) 775
Deauville (Pink) 671
so how do you have your inventory list set up? I imagine, it's an excel spread sheet with brand, name, type, color.... something like that right? Instead of creating my own can you just send me yours, I can delete what I don't have, or use it as a template of stuff I have to get ;-)

meka72

PP, I don't know what it says that I introduced my daughter to mimosas AND vodka and raspberry lemonade. Lol. I'm thinking about getting my daughter some NYX stuff to create a nude lip. I need to do some research.

katred

Specktra Bestie
PP, I don't know what it says that I introduced my daughter to mimosas AND vodka and raspberry lemonade. Lol. I'm thinking about getting my daughter some NYX stuff to create a nude lip. I need to do some research.
I think it says "best mom ever". Better she gets them through you than anyone else.

sagehen

Aria is pretty!  I'm about to make a NYX online order...    What should I get? I looking a pencils of course, and the Matte Lip creams...   I always forget how awesome those are. Have you gotten bit by the colour pop bug yet? 
I have not gotten the Color Pop or Dose of Color bugs yet. Trying to ignore those threads lol. I think you should try a couple of the NYX Wicked lipsticks, a couple of Macaron lipsticks and the following: Lip Pencils in Toast, Y2K, Ever, Chestnut, Mahogany, Cabernet, Espresso, Bloom, Purple Rain, Hot Red, Nude Truffle, Pure Red Slide on Eye Pencils in Gunmetal, Esmeralda, Tropical Green Matte Lipsticks in Alabama, Perfect Red, Eden, Aria Siren, Sweet Pink, Shocking Pink, Whipped Caviar, Nude, Indie Flick Round Lipsticks in Medusa, Fire, Shiva, Eros, Snow White, Perfect Red, Chic Red, Femme, Haute Melon, Chaos, Gardenia, Gem Soft Matte Lip Creams in Copenhagen, Transylvania, Amsterdam, Monte Carlo, San Paulo, Ibiza, Morrocco Eyebrow Gel (supposedly a good dupe for the MUFE gel) Doll Eyes mascara

Prettypackages

Doll Eyes mascara
UM that list LOL

I have to get a few more toast, I hate I missed their 40% off sale. I had Copenhagen on my list,a nd I think Monte Carlo already. I would NEVER be able to spit out that many names from any line. impressive. LOL

I didn't know we had a dose of color thread. I think they had a restock I'm happy I missed. LOL

sagehen

UM that list  LOL  I have to get a few more toast, I hate I missed their 40% off sale.  I had Copenhagen on my list,a nd I think Monte Carlo already.  I would NEVER be able to spit out that many names from any line.  impressive. LOL  I didn't know we had a dose of color thread.  I think they had a restock I'm happy I missed. LOL 
I am glad too. I am out of storage space. I am going to hardcore use things next year and shop my stash with each challenge here.

Medgal07

I wore instagator for the first time during this challenge. I LOVE IT! I was surprised it was very smooth.
I have my list of what I wore somewhere around here. I'll have to post them later.
I was going to wear it today but I got to SIN first. Oh well, next time.