This just in: Price increase 2009

BunnyBunnyBunny

My assistant manager just informed me that MAC products nationwide will be having price increases on January 1st, 2009. Increases will range from .50 to 1.50. I'm not sure if they are just going to update the products not increased last time (like lipglass and lipstick) or if it is everything. I'll tell you guys when I find out, but this sucks.
ssad.gif

blindpassion

Ahh Im going to have to stop buying MAC
Prices have gone up so much, especially in Canada, since I started to purchase.

Im glad I have my eyeshadow collection - because my collecting days are coming to a close.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
My assistant manager just informed me that MAC products nationwide will be having price increases on January 1st, 2009. Increases will range from .50 to 1.50. I'm not sure if they are just going to update the products not increased last time (like lipglass and lipstick) or if it is everything. I'll tell you guys when I find out, but this sucks.
ssad.gif

Again?What the fuck?
angry.gif

ohnna-lee

Is this due to the economy or other factors?

I still think they should make their product tamper evident, they must be losing a bundle with all the returns
ssad.gif
. And MAC pro needs to be reworked so that there isn't so much of a discount given to those who are undeserving. I am tired of hearing smug
censored.gif
girls on forums talk about how easy it is to cheat the system.
fight.gif

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
If it keeps going up I won't feel as bad buying MUFE stuff. It already went up a lot last year.

amen sister. gotta love the MUFE.

TISH1124

Like they are not already making a killing!!!....It really bites because I come from the Cosmetic Mfg Industry and I know exactly how much each item costs to make including packaging!!! Ok my Rant is over...but not really!!
th_stormy.gif
th_mad0217.gif

Latest posts