Tim Burton remaking Alice in Wonderland

Shimmer

no way no how nuh uh freaking creepy nope. not interested.
nonono.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Yeah, American McGee's Alice. That's actually supposed to be made into a movie too and they announced earlier this year that they are going to be releasing another game in that series although I am not sure if it's a sequel or what.

You've made my day a few times over in a 24 hour period. It will make my year if they make a follow up to that game and release a movie at the same time. That and the Fable games are the only one I get hardcore gamer amped on.

All I've heard about was that Phantasmagoria movie Marilyn Manson was working on before so this is 100x better news. I'm hyped about possibly 2 movies now.
th_DANCE.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
no way no how nuh uh freaking creepy nope. not interested.
nonono.gif

Really? It's actually not creepy enough for me. I guess I'll have to wait and see it. I was expecting something more but considering that it's Disney and targeted at younger moviegoers (PG-13) I'm sure it's little watered down.

I would love to see what Tim Burton could have done with this if he could go for an R rating.

Shimmer

Wizard of Oz.
The Wiz.
Tim Burton just about anything.
WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (*shudder*)

Creepy.
No effing way.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Wizard of Oz.
The Wiz.
Tim Burton just about anything.
WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (*shudder*)

Creepy.
No effing way.

th_LMAO.gif

The Wiz does freak me out a bit, I won't lie.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
th_LMAO.gif

The Wiz does freak me out a bit, I won't lie.

I don't even let my kids watch the Wizard of Oz when I'm home. Yuck.

BEA2LS

i want to see it, i love alice in wonderland, i know he'll do a good job but i agree everything he does is the same anymore.

mdjmsj

I actually want to see this-the promo pics looked pretty fascinating in a creepy way. I always hated Alice in Wonderland and found it to be a really strange tale so I sort of like the idea of a bit of a 'deranged' take on it. Plus, Tim Burton's gothic style is pretty cool. Sleepy Hollow was a favorite of mine.

MACLovin

I can't say I'm the hugest Tim Burton fan, but I love Alice in Wonderland and this looks like it's going to be a cool movie!

article-1194668-056E4DD6000005DC-526_468x234.jpg

Pretty!!
bigheart.gif

Cinfulgirl

I am soo going to watch this movie.
I know Johnny Depp is a great actor and he will make this movie rock,
and Tim Burton makes weird, but good movies.

The Teaser Trailer makes me want to watch it even more!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I am overly excited about this. I love Alice in Wonderland.

And its Disney... so honestly.. It can't be that creepy.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdjmsj
I actually want to see this-the promo pics looked pretty fascinating in a creepy way. I always hated Alice in Wonderland and found it to be a really strange tale so I sort of like the idea of a bit of a 'deranged' take on it. Plus, Tim Burton's gothic style is pretty cool. Sleepy Hollow was a favorite of mine.

This new movie has more elements based out of the books (or so I hear)
So technically, its not a different take on it, its just taking some of the story out of the original books, which were much creepier than the Disney Animation back in 1951.

LMD84

i'm really looking forward to this! we downloaded the teaser trailer at work last week and watched it 5 times in a row! very exciting stuff! plus i love tim burton anyways so i'm sure i'll enjoy it!