Tinton Falls, NJ CCO (Jersey Shore Premium Outlets)

Lottascarlatta

Quote:
i went there for the first time this weekend... i didn't really NEEEEEED anything, since i work for MAC now+ pretty much get what i need when i need it. my main reason for going was to pick up some volcanic ash scrub. i was shocked at how much MAC they had! the only other cco i'd ever been to was woodbury commons(which is a:not exciting and b: after a crappy experience with a sales girl i'm just OVER IT.). they had lashes, skincare sets, tons of limited edition colors AND current colors, brush sets..... I only got the scrub, but if you have a chance to go here you should! THe sales girls were also really really reeeally nice.
How much of the scrub would you say is left? I am almost running out and would probably make the two hour drive if there were a couple more in store...

xStarryEyedX

When I went in a bunch- you could always call them and have them hold it for you before you drive there. The girls all seemed really nice, I'm sure they'd do that for you : )

XxMoOmOoxX

When I went in a bunch- you could always call them and have them hold it for you before you drive there. The girls all seemed really nice, I'm sure they'd do that for you : )

I was at the CCO in Tinton Falls last week and the lady who worked there was on the phone with a customer and said that they're not allowed to hold the items for the customers.

By the way, I saw alot of MSFs and eyeshadows. I saw Cheeky Bronze, Petticoat, By Candlelight, Soft Force, Warming Trend, Prim & Proper, Dirty Plum, Evening Aura, and alot more stuff. They had at least 20 eyeshadows on display.

yardgirl

I was there about a month ago. I got the Mineralize blush in Bi-tone, Lip Glass in Lil Hot Pepper, and a lip gelee in a shade that I can't remember.

SUMM3RxBABii

I was just there today. They still have old stuff from like years ago. I saw Alexander McQueen eyeshadows, Holiday 2010 striped eyeshadows, lots of stuff from last holiday in fact, holiday sets from 2009, holiday quads from 2008 and brushes as well, graphology, LOTS of superglass stuff, to the beach eyeshadows, venomous villains items (i got the magically cool powder), fafi clothing and bags, wonder woman pigments, new jar pigments, miss behave blush, chic couple and bi-tone mineralized blushes, suite array eyeshadows, emmanuel ungaro eyeshadows.

if i can remember more, i will post.

*edit - style warrior blushes and lip glosses, graphic garden palettes, baroque boudoir items, some lipgelees, diva in distress eyeshadow, rose romance highlighters,

lifesentropy

I'm surprised the last post here is from 2011 because this CCO is AMAZING!!! 20x better than Woodbury and it's also not as crowded either.

Anyway, they had 4 different Coach perfumes, Tom Ford sets, Bobbi Brown

MAC STUFF:
They had a ton of eyeshadows (Jeanius, Peacocky, etc!, 20+ more), not as many nailpolishes (10-20), MSFs (Petticoat, Comfort, Refined, Beige-scapade), Beauty Powders (Rose Romance), highlighting powders (rose ole), mineralized eyeshadows, paintpots (Coral Crepe! and 15+ more), mineralized blushes (hang loose, hot planet, improvise), lipsticks (to the future!, mocha, viva glam 2, darkly my dear, 20+ more), peacocky kissable lip colors (almost all), cream color bases (midtone sepia, 3+ more), blushes (neo sci-fi x-rocks, liberty of london prim & proper, emanuel ungaro collection, blunt), bronzers (refined golden from To the Beach, lush-light bronze from surf baby, 2+ more), liquid foundations (select cover, studio sculpt), suntints, surf baby cream bronzing sticks, lipglasses (strange potion, etc), pigments (5-10 in new packaging, about 10-20 in old packaging - old gold, jordin aires), neo sci-fi solar bits

That's all I can remember from the top of my head but I was so excited to see Neo Sci-fi and Emanuel Ungaro from back when I used to start collecting makeup!!

PS - They have a tester for Stereo Rose MSF but it's sold out! Man, I wish I got that!

LavenderPearl

Just came back a few minutes ago, let's see what I remember:

Big Bounce Shadows
- unsure of specific colors, around 7-8)
Fluidlines (5-7 maybe)
- Ash Violet, Blue Peep, Frostlite, Macroviolet, a few others -
Glitter Liners
- (5-9 different colors) -
Kissable Lipcolors (8-10)
- Exxxhibitionist, Love Peck, Peacocky, Scan-delicious, Strut Your Struff, Super, Temper Tantra, Vanity Fair, possibly others -
Lipsticks (around 24)
- Bust Out!, Dangerously Hot, Dubonnet, Naturally Eccentric, Pomposity, Riveting Rose, So Scarlet, Viva Glam Gaga 2, Viva Glam VI, others -
Mattenes
- Delectable, Eden Rouge, Kirsch, Legendary, Naked Bliss, Potent Fig, Rapturous, Rare Exotic (no tester), Seeds of Desire, Unknown Pleasures - Nail Polish
- A good 15+ -
Paint Pots (13-15)
- Coral Crepe, For Effect, Greenstroke, Half Wild, Hyperviolet, Idyllic, Imaginary, Morning Frost, Moss Scape, Pure Creation, Quite Natural (no tester), Rollickin', Treasure Hunt (no tester) -
Pro Longwear Lipcremes
- 12 of them I think? Seemingly all permanent -
Quads
- Angel Flame, Athma, Evil Eye, In the Gallery, Lady Grey, Parlor Smoke, Photorealism, Tempting, Tone: Grey -

I'm getting lazy now. xD
- a couple DTW l/g, dazzleglasses, dazzleglass cremes, cremesheen glasses, one glimmerglass, four lipgelees, superglasses
- at least 6 different face kits from past holiday collections
- 3-4 different holiday brush sets
- adoring carmine: 3 red lips set
- MES from In The Groove, Glitter & Ice, VV
- a large number of lipglasses (CoC, LoL, Style Warriors, etc) + some lustreglasses
- larger-sized e/s (Pro Longwear, Jeanius, Peacocky (including Odalisque!)
- a ton of regular-sized e/s -- mostly colorful, didn't see that many perms (VV, LoL, Surf Baby, Alexander McQueen, Neo Sci Fi, Ungaro, Makeup Art Cosmetics collections)
- a good 20-30 pigments (noticed teal, mutiny, and cocomotion especially -- most pigments in old jars)

They have 130's there, but I didn't see any other noteworthy brushes IMO.

There were also a lot of compacts from the Monogram Luxe collection as well.

This is nowhere near everything, haha. Overall, I thought it was great! I don't know if it was because I bought a decent amount or because I was talking about the time it takes me to get there, but the sales associate told me they allow holds, even over multiple days (i.e. calling on Monday for a Thursday trip).

monley

Just came back a few minutes ago, let's see what I remember:

Big Bounce Shadows
- unsure of specific colors, around 7-8)
Fluidlines (5-7 maybe)
- Ash Violet, Blue Peep, Frostlite, Macroviolet, a few others -
Glitter Liners
- (5-9 different colors) -
Kissable Lipcolors (8-10)
- Exxxhibitionist, Love Peck, Peacocky, Scan-delicious, Strut Your Struff, Super, Temper Tantra, Vanity Fair, possibly others -
Lipsticks (around 24)
- Bust Out!, Dangerously Hot, Dubonnet, Naturally Eccentric, Pomposity, Riveting Rose, So Scarlet, Viva Glam Gaga 2, Viva Glam VI, others -
Mattenes
- Delectable, Eden Rouge, Kirsch, Legendary, Naked Bliss, Potent Fig, Rapturous, Rare Exotic (no tester), Seeds of Desire, Unknown Pleasures - Nail Polish
- A good 15+ -
Paint Pots (13-15)
- Coral Crepe, For Effect, Greenstroke, Half Wild, Hyperviolet, Idyllic, Imaginary, Morning Frost, Moss Scape, Pure Creation, Quite Natural (no tester), Rollickin', Treasure Hunt (no tester) -
Pro Longwear Lipcremes
- 12 of them I think? Seemingly all permanent -
Quads
- Angel Flame, Athma, Evil Eye, In the Gallery, Lady Grey, Parlor Smoke, Photorealism, Tempting, Tone: Grey -

I'm getting lazy now. xD
- a couple DTW l/g, dazzleglasses, dazzleglass cremes, cremesheen glasses, one glimmerglass, four lipgelees, superglasses
- at least 6 different face kits from past holiday collections
- 3-4 different holiday brush sets
- adoring carmine: 3 red lips set
- MES from In The Groove, Glitter & Ice, VV
- a large number of lipglasses (CoC, LoL, Style Warriors, etc) + some lustreglasses
- larger-sized e/s (Pro Longwear, Jeanius, Peacocky (including Odalisque!)
- a ton of regular-sized e/s -- mostly colorful, didn't see that many perms (VV, LoL, Surf Baby, Alexander McQueen, Neo Sci Fi, Ungaro, Makeup Art Cosmetics collections)
- a good 20-30 pigments (noticed teal, mutiny, and cocomotion especially -- most pigments in old jars)

They have 130's there, but I didn't see any other noteworthy brushes IMO.

There were also a lot of compacts from the Monogram Luxe collection as well.

This is nowhere near everything, haha. Overall, I thought it was great! I don't know if it was because I bought a decent amount or because I was talking about the time it takes me to get there, but the sales associate told me they allow holds, even over multiple days (i.e. calling on Monday for a Thursday trip).
:O They have the kissable lipcolors. Thanks for informing us

VenomousKiss

Decided to go to here today; I ended up buying a few things but I wrote down a few things that I saw/remember seeing (mostly from writing down what I was going to end up buying).

LIPSTICKS
Viva Glam Gaga 2
Pure Zen Lipstick (Marilyn Monroe packaging on display, bought it, but only got the plain packaging. ugh.)
Happy Hibiscus
Digna (Marcel Wanders)
Tribalist (Style Warriors)
Sunsational (Style Warriors)
Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick / Ricky Martin Lip Conditoner Holiday Set
Most, if not all, of the prolongwear lip cremes
Most, if not all, of the Peacocky Kissable Lip Colors

PIGMENTS
Cocomotion
Reflects Very Pink Glitter
Reflects Blue Glitter
Silver Glitter
Jewelmarine Glitter
Rose
Pink Opal
Spiritualize
Old Gold
Brash N' Bold
Melon (old jar)
Steel Blue
Teal (new jar)
Antique Green
Circa Plum
Violet (old jar)
Golden Lemon
Heritage Rouge
Kitchmas (old jar)
Mutiny
Full Fuschia (new jar)
Tons of the stacked pigments

BLUSH/FACE PRODUCTS
Accentuate
Porcelain Pink MSF
Miss Behave mineralized blush (Quite Cute)
Dirty Plum blush

MISC To the Beach Body Oil
Rollickin' Paint Pot
Half-Wild Paint Pot
Imaginary Paint Pot
Pure Creation Paint Pot
Little Black Bow Fluidline

I got so excited when I saw cocomotion that I bought two of them. I got the Pure Zen lipstick, but when I got in the car I noticed that it was in the regular black bullet and not the Marilyn Monroe packaging. I guess you have to ask specifically for that packaging but with that out on display, and not the regular tube, you would think you wouldn't have to.

I'm so excited to start playing around. Hope this list helps someone!
heart.gif

Shylamoma

I am making a trip down there later on today! I have never been and I am super excited to see what they have in stock :)

tiffabutt

I am making a trip down there later on today! I have never been and I am super excited to see what they have in stock :)
I go to this CCO when I'm in Jersey visiting family. Last time I was there they had a really good selection and I spent loads of money :) Have fun!

tiffabutt

@tiffabutt it went down yesterday thats all I have to say!!! I am a super happy camper!
Haha, awesome. Yeah I remember when I went there (last March I think?) I spent about $300.
shockt.gif
It was bananas. What did you get?? I think I got Azalea Blossom, a couple quads (Call Me Bubbles and Palace Pedgreed maybe?), Blue Peep fluidline... tons of goodies. I'm glad you had fun!
amuse.gif

breatheonbeat

!! anything fantastic?

i am from RIGHT there, but moved like an hr north. i wish i took advantage of it. should i visit my parents soon lolol (i mean i visit them anyway, but yknow...)

breatheonbeat

I plan on going in two weeks. It's only an hour away from me, so not bad. It'll be my first time. A little excited!
are you cherry hill area, if you don't mind my asking? i know you said something about nordstrom in the AA thread, and i couldnt for the life of me figure out where a nordstrom was in south jersey.. i used to live in ac and i have family near deptford lol

alexisweaver

are you cherry hill area, if you don't mind my asking? i know you said something about nordstrom in the AA thread, and i couldnt for the life of me figure out where a nordstrom was in south jersey.. i used to live in ac and i have family near deptford lol
Yes, I am! I also go to the Nordstrom in KOP often; but I'm very close to Cherry Hill so I head there at least once a week. :)

Latest posts