Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Scorpio69

Visited my local TF counter, christopher is gorgeous and the (nordstroms) SA told me that it has sold out at his counter on presell.
I also tried the new foundation, it's perfection! Full coverage and gives a lovely finish. For my perimenopausal / pigmented skin it is perfect. Going to buy it off selfridges as it's about $20 cheaper .i already bought the free shipping for a year.

fur4elise

Visited my local TF counter, christopher is gorgeous and the (nordstroms) SA told me that it has sold out at his counter on presell.
I also tried the new foundation, it's perfection! Full coverage and gives a lovely finish. For my perimenopausal / pigmented skin it is perfect. Going to buy it off selfridges as it's about $20 cheaper .i already bought the free shipping for a year.
Oh shit shit! I better be on the snap if I am going to get one!

MaryJane

I didn't plan on buying any of the Lips & Boys but yet somehow I got 4 from Sephora - Christopher, Evan, Snowden, and Cristiano. Sephora has such a great return policy, if I don't like any back they go.

Winthrop44

I wasn't really planning on getting any either but I'm kind of in the mood to now and have some in my cart. I'd like to see Sabrina's swatches before I commit.

TraceyMc

Hi there , anyone have swatches of Christopher , Snowden , Thomas , Mitchell or Aston ? TIA :)

Last edited:

Winthrop44

The only swatches I've seen of any of them so far are on Makeup and Beauty Blog, Beauty Professor, Temptalia and Sephora's Beautytalk. Sabrina/Beauty Look Book is having site issues and is waiting to get those straightened out before posting hers.

Last edited:

fur4elise

Well ladies...suffice to say I was shocked at the size of the TF lippie...it is tiny!
I mean, especially in comparison to the substantial packaging, weight and size of the Rouge G Rouge Saphir I just purchased (& :heart:). Plus the amount of product, .12 vs. .07. While I love my husband and his name...I am just not impressed. Unfortunately this is going back.

MaryJane

Well ladies...suffice to say I was shocked at the size of the TF lippie...it is tiny!
I mean, especially in comparison to the substantial packaging, weight and size of the Rouge G Rouge Saphir I just purchased (& :heart:). Plus the amount of product, .12 vs. .07. While I love my husband and his name...I am just not impressed. Unfortunately this is going back.

i think mine will be going back as well. I have a few from last year so I knew they'd be small but I think I choose poorly this time. 3 of the 4 are mattes (Christopher, Evan, Christiano) and I was completely underwhelmed by the formula. They really dragged on my lips and looked really dry. Maybe I'm just used to Urban Decay Comfort Mattes that just glide on. I may keep Snowden since I don't have any frosts and it is a unique color.

for $36 I want to be wowed and these just didn't cut it. Maybe the creams are better?