Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Haven

Can you swatch in person?
I don't like this one tbh :/

I have been invited to a Tom Ford cosmetics holiday hoopla (my term not theirs lol) in Beverly Hills in a couple weeks, but I probably won't go. Those events tend to not be my cup of tea.

I may go to my local counter. The sa's tend to be snooty though.

Last edited:

awickedshape

I have been invited to a Tom Ford cosmetics holiday hoopla (my term not theirs lol) in Beverly Hills in a couple weeks, but I probably won't go. Those events tend to not be my cup of tea.

I may go to my local counter. The sa's tend to be snooty though.

Lol I hope you out-snoot the snoots (just kidding, hope it's a good experience)

Winthrop44

LOL! That is really weird. BTW, has anyone here had problems with Trojan horses, etc lately? I had a bunch on my desktop that my antivirus removed today after finding them in a full system scan. Thankfully I didn't have any problems but I am wondering where I picked them up.

awickedshape

LOL! That is really weird. BTW, has anyone here had problems with Trojan horses, etc lately? I had a bunch on my desktop that my antivirus removed today after finding them in a full system scan. Thankfully I didn't have any problems but I am wondering where I picked them up.

Yikes. I've been having some trouble with my keyboard on mobile but I also just did an update.

elegant-one

& clicking links. UGH! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO tired of this typing issue :22::doh:
Scares me! I always worry about getting that stuff just by googling

elegant-one

I may go to my local counter.

I'll fly out & go with you :five::fly:

elegant-one

Hey, did you guys read in that link above what she said about the armani lip magnets! I don't know what shade to get. I went to order the mauve from sephora & it let me put it in my cart & then my cart said it was sold out. Anybody get one of these yet?

AND, I really really want to try that By Terry densiliss concealer which sounds great BUT it's $69 :scared:

Last edited:

Winthrop44

Hey, did you guys read in that link above what she said about the armani lip magnets! I don't know what shade to get. I went to order the mauve from sephora & it let me put it in my cart & then my cart said it was sold out. Anybody get one of these yet?

AND, I really really want to try that By Terry densiliss concealer which sounds great BUT it's $69 :scared:

I got the mauvey GA Lip Magnet 506 before the sale and really like it. Wanted to get 504 during the sale but it's been sold out from the get go and I very much doubt they'll have any of the more tame colors back before the sale ends. Grrrr I called and they suggested calling to beg for the 20% after the sale ends if it doesn't come back before then, but you know how that goes. Depends on who you get on the phone!

Last edited:

elegant-one

I got the mauvey GA Lip Magnet 506 before the sale and really like it. Wanted to get 504 during the sale but it's been sold out from the get go and I very much doubt they'll have any of the more tame colors back before the sale ends. Grrrr I called and they suggested calling to beg for the 20% after the sale ends if it doesn't come back before then, but you know how that goes. Depends on who you get on the phone!

Yep, that is the same shade 506 I tried to get. You got that right! I've had some real nightmare cs reps on the phone lately. I'll still call & complain that they didn't have stock for the sale LOL!

Last edited:

Haven

I ordered 507 Garconne to try one. It is supposed to be a mauve berry shade. Really ree has posted a swatch of this shade online.