Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Winthrop44

I am thinking about the cool palette too, but I want to wait for more swatches. Cool toned shadows are hard for me to pull off, and I sometimes look sickly or as if I have bruises/black eyes.

This is my problem too. In the meantime, I think I've decided the warm will be too warm for me. Not sure if I'm bummed or relieved! LOL

Icecaramellatte

My palettes are coming Thursday I think. This weekend I stopped at a CCO. I haven't been to one in a few years. I forgot they had Tom Ford. I got the summer moisturizer. I've been curious about it. A back up of the Duo highlighter. I broke the mirror in mine and figured that justified another. I also picked one up for my mother. It looked so good on her when I did her makeup. I'm thinking of holding it for a Christmas gift but I'm tempted to give it to her now. Also saw Wicked blush and a bunch of quads, most of which I already had. I should have checked the quad prices though.

Can't wait for my summer palettes. Still dying to get a lip foil. I hope they do come to Sephora for the sale. Speaking of which, after I left the CCO, I remembered about the Sephora sale. Yikes. May not get so much from the sale.

Scorpio69

Ugh! AWS....now I want that :doh::rofl:That shade is really pretty.

oh God, me too.
i managed to stop myself from the palettes (I think it's too expensive) but I might buy this. I just bought the selfridges global plus so from now on free u.s ship and the weak pound might nudge me!

Shars

My palettes are coming Thursday I think. This weekend I stopped at a CCO. I haven't been to one in a few years. I forgot they had Tom Ford. I got the summer moisturizer. I've been curious about it. A back up of the Duo highlighter. I broke the mirror in mine and figured that justified another. I also picked one up for my mother. It looked so good on her when I did her makeup. I'm thinking of holding it for a Christmas gift but I'm tempted to give it to her now. Also saw Wicked blush and a bunch of quads, most of which I already had. I should have checked the quad prices though.

Can't wait for my summer palettes. Still dying to get a lip foil. I hope they do come to Sephora for the sale. Speaking of which, after I left the CCO, I remembered about the Sephora sale. Yikes. May not get so much from the sale.

Which CCO did you go to?

elegant-one

oh God, me too.
i managed to stop myself from the palettes (I think it's too expensive) but I might buy this. I just bought the selfridges global plus so from now on free u.s ship and the weak pound might nudge me!

LOL! Free shipping is always good. Yeah, the palette is too expensive (I used a Nordies $20 note to ease the cost) but I still like it. Let us know if you get it ;)

awickedshape

I wore the Warm palette today!
The texture is similar one the Soleil Pink Glow palette. I do prefer the softer texture of the Last Dance shadows but they applied and wore well.
Could not get a good pic. My new office has terrible lighting.