Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

GreenEyedAllie

You're not alone. Didn't even bother with Lips and Boys 2016, and I'm a lipstick lover.

As soon as I've said this, he'll no doubt show off something amazing I need and have me changing my tune, lol.

I bought two boys and am contemplating a third, but that's all I've gotten from TF since last year's summer collection.

Marsha Pomells

As soon as I've said this, he'll no doubt show off something amazing I need and have me changing my tune, lol.

I bought two boys and am contemplating a third, but that's all I've gotten from TF since last year's summer collection.
Haven't bothered much with TF since the 2015 SS collection. Only got 2 of the boys from that year too. His movie, Nocturnal Animals is a different story... Couldn't watch all of it, kinda gave me nightmares.

Shars

I wonder if the now discontinued blushes will show up at CCOs.... I would grab all I find for sure since consensus is and has been for a long time that nothing was wrong with them in the first place!

javadoo

Any swatches of the 3 new cheek colors up on Nordie's-Inhibition, Gratuitous & Disclosure?
Disclosure and Inhibition look gorgeous.....