Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

YarahFlower

Thanks, hon!
Of course the two I had settled on were back ordered at Nordies lol
But I looked over the swatches you shared and decided on Tantalize (for now lol)

You're welcome dear! The two you wanted are available at SAKS online as of last night! Tantalize is my favorite! Def going to rock it all summer!

awickedshape

You're welcome dear! The two you wanted are available at SAKS online as of last night! Tantalize is my favorite! Def going to rock it all summer!

Nice!
I've just been buying so many shades of red lately and could not commit to Saboteur so Tantalize seemed like the best option!
Thank goodness I didn't blind buy the nudes

kiwikeely

Hi guys,

Not a frequent discussion participant but I've been following this thread for years.

Just received my shade and illuminate lips and thought I'd share some swatches in case any one is looking for reference.

Swatches are in the order of 01 - 03, and 04 - 05. Nikita is such a stunner!

<3

1839283393.jpg

29999742.jpg

YarahFlower

Nice!
I've just been buying so many shades of red lately and could not commit to Saboteur so Tantalize seemed like the best option!
Thank goodness I didn't blind buy the nudes

...the nudes are nice, I think the darker option would be nice on you mixed together! Wish they had a darker nude duo though...oh well...did u order yet?

awickedshape

Hi guys,

Not a frequent discussion participant but I've been following this thread for years.

Just received my shade and illuminate lips and thought I'd share some swatches in case any one is looking for reference.

Swatches are in the order of 01 - 03, and 04 - 05. Nikita is such a stunner!

<3

View attachment 58487

View attachment 58488

Nice!! Nikita is still my favourite lol

...the nudes are nice, I think the darker option would be nice on you mixed together! Wish they had a darker nude duo though...oh well...did u order yet?

Hi!
I had an Hourglass Girl LIP Stylo and lip balm in my Nordies cart already so when you gave the heads up on the launch I added Tantalize the next day and placed the order
Nordies shipping has been slow for me this past year so it may take a while to arrive

What about you? Nikita would have been the obvious choice for me if I hadn't been buying reds lately

YarahFlower

Nice!! Nikita is still my favourite lol

Hi!
I had an Hourglass Girl LIP Stylo and lip balm in my Nordies cart already so when you gave the heads up on the launch I added Tantalize the next day and placed the order
Nordies shipping has been slow for me this past year so it may take a while to arrive

What about you? Nikita would have been the obvious choice for me if I hadn't been buying reds lately

Believe it or not, I only have 2 red lipsticks, lol!!! My arsenal is chuck full of nude and coral lippies! ...with that said, Nikita is calling my name! I really need to decide on it before it sells out!...the duos I did order are Automatic and Tantalize!

awickedshape

Believe it or not, I only have 2 red lipsticks, lol!!! My arsenal is chuck full of nude and coral lippies! ...with that said, Nikita is calling my name! I really need to decide on it before it sells out!...the duos I did order are Automatic and Tantalize!

So did I, until recently lol ;)
Nice! Excited to hear what you think
Nikita is really stunning, I might still consider it, ugh :p :eek:

elegant-one

I really love Tantalize & Impulse

I NEED a good swatch of Inhibition...please. TF should have shade descriptions on their site.

Latest posts