Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

javadoo

So no one has mentioned being too interested in Gratuitous blush, but guys......it is STUNNING. Yes, it resembles Nars Sin in color, but the texture and sheen of this color are absolutely out if this world. It's gorgeous....and there is no way any swatch will be able to capture it or do it justice. It's just beautiful.

franlynne

I came home with gratuitous blush today and the impulse lip duo. Beyond gorg! I went there for automatic, but the darker side is just so brown and the lighter side is a really pale peach. Did not work well with pale cool skin and pigmented lips. Impulse on the other hand is like pussycat with a paler pinkier friend!

Monsy

i just came to say inhibition is beautiful and pics don't do justice. it is much less MUCH LESS red in real. it is like neutral pinky beige that is satin almost matte. BEAUTIFUL. must have for lighter skin. will try to take some pics tomorrow weather sucks today. i did post one on my ig

elegant-one

i just came to say inhibition is beautiful and pics don't do justice. it is much less MUCH LESS red in real. it is like neutral pinky beige that is satin almost matte. BEAUTIFUL. must have for lighter skin. will try to take some pics tomorrow weather sucks today. i did post one on my ig

:icon_cheers: I just ordered it!!! Thanks sis!

Hey, just looked at your IG pic...it looks beautiful & natural!

Last edited:

Monsy

hopefully some sunshine tomorrow so i can get decent photos and i will try to make some comparison swatches

awickedshape

Boy oh boy did that link ever take me down the winding rabbit hole :doh: She looks so beautiful in the Sublimate shade! So then I followed her Kjaer Weis link ...& ordered Blossoming blush LOL!

Anybody love the Kjaer Weis blushes???

Oh no :eek: :eek:
I found them quite sheer on her. "Natural" lol

Latest posts