Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Monsy

omg there is this woman on ig claiming that inhibition is identical to love lust that her tom ford manager and whole tf team confirmed that

i just want to yell are you f blind???

fur4elise

This is random...but if anyone finds the TF Honeymoon Quad available anywhere, shoot me a PM! I have been lemming that damn quad for a year plus and it is never in stock! :mad:

Monsy

i can give you email of my tf SA maybe you can email her and ask her if she has any? she is super nice and kind

fur4elise

i can give you email of my tf SA maybe you can email her and ask her if she has any? she is super nice and kind
Monsy, that would be awesome. I am tired of holding out for a sale and every time there is one, that dang this is sold out...lol

Haviggi

Does anybody know if the TF bronzer brush is getting discontinued? I went to NK here in Stockholm and the SA told me that it's out of stock because it's discontinued! I ordered it from Selfridges since it is also in low stock there and it's a brush I always wanted to have but I kept postponing the purchase. I don't know if I can trust the TF SAs here in Sweden. They rarely know about upcoming launches or products.They never heard of Nude Dip palette!!!!