Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

JerseyGirl

Boy oh boy did that link ever take me down the winding rabbit hole :doh: She looks so beautiful in the Sublimate shade! So then I followed her Kjaer Weis link ...& ordered Blossoming blush LOL!

Anybody love the Kjaer Weis blushes???

I haven't tried anything from Kjaer Weis, yet. I've heard great things- let us know how you like it. :eek:

elegant-one

I haven't tried anything from Kjaer Weis, yet. I've heard great things- let us know how you like it. :eek:

Yes, for sure I will. This will be my first product from them. I love that it's all natural ingredients & Karen said they last really long. The shade I got looks so soft & fresh & pretty. I'll take pics & let you know.

Winthrop44

Boy oh boy did that link ever take me down the winding rabbit hole :doh: She looks so beautiful in the Sublimate shade! So then I followed her Kjaer Weis link ...& ordered Blossoming blush LOL!

Anybody love the Kjaer Weis blushes???

i have the foundation....have not used it too much yet but when I have I've liked it a lot, very pigmented so you don't use much, which I love. Not sure about the lasting power though. They sent me a tiny chunk of Embrace blush with my order. Just trying it today. It looks very nice, also well pigmented, will see how my skin likes it. For foundation lately I mostly use the TF waterproof foundation & concealer in the tube...just a teeny tiny amount

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Inhibition is beautiful! Will definitely have to pick it up when it comes back into stock at Holt's.
Btw. I really enjoyed your review of Chanel's Camelia highlighter. Very well written and quite interesting! I managed to get my hands on the highlight and had it shipped to my mom's place in the USA. Just waiting to get the chance to pick it up. ♥

Monsy

thank you so much for your kind words!

I am sorry i wasn't able to get better photos it is so dark gloomy and rainy here... in the past two weeks we had two sunny days and the rest was like the worst autumn so depressing

elegant-one

i have the foundation....have not used it too much yet but when I have I've liked it a lot, very pigmented so you don't use much, which I love. Not sure about the lasting power though. They sent me a tiny chunk of Embrace blush with my order. Just trying it today. It looks very nice, also well pigmented, will see how my skin likes it. For foundation lately I mostly use the TF waterproof foundation & concealer in the tube...just a teeny tiny amount

Really! Well, that's nice to know. I'll have to look up Embrace to see what that shade looks like. I hope you skin likes it ;) Oh, I didn't realize that you liked that TF foundation & concealer. I may have to try the foundation. Let me know how your skin does with that cream blush. Thanks

elegant-one

Inhibition is beautiful! Will definitely have to pick it up when it comes back into stock at Holt's.
Btw. I really enjoyed your review of Chanel's Camelia highlighter. Very well written and quite interesting! I managed to get my hands on the highlight and had it shipped to my mom's place in the USA. Just waiting to get the chance to pick it up. ♥

That's great! :tee: You'll love just looking at it! :heart:

thank you so much for your kind words!

I am sorry i wasn't able to get better photos it is so dark gloomy and rainy here... in the past two weeks we had two sunny days and the rest was like the worst autumn so depressing

Thanks! It looks so pretty. I can't wait to see how it looks on me. How is the consistency - do you like it?
I couldn't take any pictures of my lipstick either, just too cloudy.

Monsy

That's great! :tee: You'll love just looking at it! :heart:

Thanks! It looks so pretty. I can't wait to see how it looks on me. How is the consistency - do you like it?
I couldn't take any pictures of my lipstick either, just too cloudy.

incredibly pigmented and silky.

MaryJane

i just came to say inhibition is beautiful and pics don't do justice. it is much less MUCH LESS red in real. it is like neutral pinky beige that is satin almost matte. BEAUTIFUL. must have for lighter skin. will try to take some pics tomorrow weather sucks today. i did post one on my ig

Do you think this shade is similar to Chanel Elegance blush? (I think you have this one). From swatches I've seen they look very close. Do I need both? I've never tried TF blushes. For the price, I want something I can wear with a lot of different looks.

elegant-one

I just got my TF Inhibition blush :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I LOVE love it on! I ran around & looked at in different lighting & yep, it's perfect. It's a slight pink, very slight bronze nude. It is so healthy & natural looking on. Perfect! The texture is pretty amazing. It's so soft & silky & blends right in with the skin.

I think it may be more on the pink natural side than elegance MaryJane.

MaryJane

I just got my TF Inhibition blush :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I LOVE love it on! I ran around & looked at in different lighting & yep, it's perfect. It's a slight pink, very slight bronze nude. It is so healthy & natural looking on. Perfect! The texture is pretty amazing. It's so soft & silky & blends right in with the skin.

Thank you!!! I've bought so much blush recently but this color sounds like something I would love. Do you think it's versatile enough to wear w different lip colors?

Monsy

Do you think this shade is similar to Chanel Elegance blush? (I think you have this one). From swatches I've seen they look very close. Do I need both? I've never tried TF blushes. For the price, I want something I can wear with a lot of different looks.

elegance is more orange and more shimmery
i do not think they are similar

Monsy

I TOLD YOU IT'S BEAUTIFUL

so happy you love it