Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

awickedshape

Wow...it's beautiful of course...but the dupe is sooooooo much cheaper!!! I want it, I really do...but it's not as attractive now. I am completely lost lol...help me! What are you thinking?

Also, I just bought the new Nars BlancdeSable highlighter...sooooooo, that means absolutely nothing because I love makeup and I have a problem, lmbo

:roflmao: I hear you, because I do have the ColourPop x AR Topaz palette and it may not make a difference :roflmao:

Girl... well Young Adonis is a definite skip at that price point right now.
As for Reflects Gilt... I may still splurge but I need to think on it... a lot!

I hope you're loving Banc de Sable, btw

YarahFlower

:roflmao: I hear you, because I do have the ColourPop x AR Topaz palette and it may not make a difference :roflmao:

Girl... well Young Adonis is a definite skip at that price point right now.
As for Reflects Gilt... I may still splurge but I need to think on it... a lot!

I hope you're loving Banc de Sable, btw

I will say, TF's formulas are what set him apart from many other companies. Sure there are color dupes, but texture wise, it's not the same. I LOVE the formula of the moonlight duo as well as bicoastal, so I know I'll love RG....I think I will get it, but I'm waiting on Nordies or beautylish. As for YA, it looks like platinum, so I'm skipping out on that too.

awickedshape

I will say, TF's formulas are what set him apart from many other companies. Sure there are color dupes, but texture wise, it's not the same. I LOVE the formula of the moonlight duo as well as bicoastal, so I know I'll love RG....I think I will get it, but I'm waiting on Nordies or beautylish. As for YA, it looks like platinum, so I'm skipping out on that too.

Oh, yes. Brand can be a big factor (the name, packaging, past performance etc). That TF stuff is too good lol
As much as I lover Golden Peach and Naked Bronze, I should skip Young Adonis and Sun Worship, because I think I can dupe YA and I bought the three quads with gold recently. I love those names, though! They're just missing an Appollo in the collection :)

YarahFlower

Oh, yes. Brand can be a big factor (the name, packaging, past performance etc). That TF stuff is too good lol
As much as I lover Golden Peach and Naked Bronze, I should skip Young Adonis and Sun Worship, because I think I can dupe YA and I bought the three quads with gold recently. I love those names, though! They're just missing an Appollo in the collection :)

The truth is, I want it all!! lmfao!!! But the rational part of me says chill...who will win this battle? We will find out once it has launched on a site that offers perks and stuff, LOL!!!!!!