Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Haven

greengrin.gif
And the shade is PERFECT? I'm going to order it tomorrow ;)
Yes!
pompom.gif

ETA: I received a sample of Cream in the mail and tried using it alone all over my face. It was ok but not my ideal shade.

Haven

Nude dip, both lippies, black cherry nail polish, and the mascara are now available for pre-order on Saks. All but the contour duos basically. They're still estimating 9/26 ship date, though it could be earlier.

Still wondering whether these are going to pop up in stock online somewhere though... (fingers crossed)
Thanks for the info! I can't seem to find Nude Dip on Saks, but I found the other items.

Haven

Uggh. I am not a fan of pre-ordering. I'm still hoping the whole collection will pop up in stock somewhere...sometime (soon)!
I am not a fan of preordering either, but sometimes I will take this route. I can always cancel prior to shipping if I find it sooner on another site or in store.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Swatches!

http://wondegondigo.blogspot.ca/2014/08/tom-ford-fall-14-collection-some.html

I'm a little disturbed to read that everything is shimmery...

EllaS

I am not a fan of preordering either, but sometimes I will take this route. I can always cancel prior to shipping if I find it sooner on another site or in store.
Much as I'd rather avoid it, probably a smart approach given how coveted some of the items are in this collection. Especially that eye quad!

EllaS

Swatches!

http://wondegondigo.blogspot.ca/2014/08/tom-ford-fall-14-collection-some.html

I'm a little disturbed to read that everything is shimmery...
Thanks for the link - best swatches of the contour duos I've seen yet. I do wish I could see those duos in action because I can't visualize how they'll look.

Bronwyn

Ugh I need to stop looking at tom ford beauty products. Everything looks so good. gah and those brushes are so beautiful.

mel33t

I'm really tempted to buy some of the new releases, but I haven't had good luck with his products and for the price I want to love it!!

ViolaS24

Hello ladies! I'm new to the site, this is usually the first place I come to for info or swatches, but was always too intimidated to post. I am so excited about this collection, I love Tom Ford. I have an original Tom Ford Traceless Foundation, which I absolutely love and seriously contemplating purchasing this one. In fact, it's been sitting in my Nordstrom cart for days, and I'm trying to talk myself out of it because I have so much foundation, but every single review makes me want to buy it more.

ViolaS24

Nude Dip is another thing I will probably get from this collection. It's going to be my first Tom Ford quad! Just waiting for it to pop up on Nordstrom

boschicka

Thanks for the info! I can't seem to find Nude Dip on Saks, but I found the other items.

Uh oh. It was there this morning and it's not now. Can it sell out in pre-orders? Or do they reserve some?
I had Nude Dip in my cart but by the time I went to check out it said SOLD OUT in mean red letters. I'm hoping it's just the pre-order stock but who knows.

EllaS

I had Nude Dip in my cart but by the time I went to check out it said SOLD OUT in mean red letters. I'm hoping it's just the pre-order stock but who knows.
ohboy.gif
That is painful. I am really hoping they reserve some stock for online/in-store sale and don't let it all go in pre-sales.

I heard NM and BG are doing pre-orders (not through the website - over the phone I guess), but haven't heard anything about Nordstrom or Bloomies.

EllaS

Nude Dip is another thing I will probably get from this collection. It's going to be my first Tom Ford quad! Just waiting for it to pop up on Nordstrom
specktra_welcome.gif
From one newb to another, welcome!

I'm stalking Nordstrom's too. The anticipation is killing me...

jebogewf

Uh oh. It was there this morning and it's not now. Can it sell out in pre-orders? Or do they reserve some?
I didn't see it Nude Dip come up at all - I can't believe I missed it. I have been stalking like crazy. But the first thing I noticed when I went online (at Saks) today was that (if you sort the page by new releases) the TF quad had moved way down the page and the icon had been changed. It was showing a picture of Nude Dip, and now I think it's showing a picture of Seductive Rose. I couldn't figure out why. So, I decided to call Bergdorf's (the number that Belly put in her post) and just pre-order it there. It's the main thing I want from the collection. In case anyone else wants to do the same thing. (Because one thing I've noticed - if something is going to sell out, it usually sells out at Nordstrom first!!!)