Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

KiKi Kontour

WELP after swatches of the soleil lippie i can easily pass as i've snapped out of wanting it for the package!!! But i do have paper doll on the way **evil laugh**

MaryJane

orchid soleil lipstick is so ugly on the lips... i have no words

I agree 100%. Returned mine yesterday. I could kick myself for getting caught up in the hype. I have no color in my lips and when I wear it w/o a liner it is so frosty that it looks like I have powdered sugar on my lips! Not flattering on me at all.

Monsy

Mine is going back for sure. Waste of my money and time to return it. I haven't returned to sephora by mail, is it really slow? I am lazy to go to the store

elegant-one

Sad to say, I returned my OS lipstick yesterday. I liked it with a sheer application, but I didn't love it for that price. It should have had more nude rose & a lot less gold. I'm not sure about the highlight/blush now. Very disappointing.

lipstickaddict

Why in the world did they make it like that? So disappointing!

It is definitely not a universally flattering shade, but it looks great on some people - like that girl in the last review and I really like it on me. It's really a shame that it doesn't work well on many complextions/lips. I almost wonder if my body chemistry is actually bringing out more of the actual color.

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Sad to say, I returned my OS lipstick yesterday. I liked it with a sheer application, but I didn't love it for that price. It should have had more nude rose & a lot less gold. I'm not sure about the highlight/blush now. Very disappointing.

Oh dear..well it looks like I may be in the minority here but I'm probably keeping mine. Very glad you returned it given the price tag! Glad that Sephora is so great with returns!

Aquamarine1543

Between TF and MJ eyeshadows, which one is better?
I didn't like MJ eyeshadows, but they changed the texture this year and I think the quality is pretty nice.
I'm not sure TF new single shadows are worth to buy, so that's why I'm asking. I mean each of them is expensive ($36 or $40).

Last edited:

elegant-one

It is definitely not a universally flattering shade, but it looks great on some people - like that girl in the last review and I really like it on me. It's really a shame that it doesn't work well on many complextions/lips. I almost wonder if my body chemistry is actually bringing out more of the actual color.
It looked really pretty on T's lips.

Erena

Oh dear..well it looks like I may be in the minority here but I'm probably keeping mine. Very glad you returned it given the price tag! Glad that Sephora is so great with returns!

I am keeping mine too, honestly bought it because of the packaging! Did not care for the color.

Icecaramellatte

Violet Argente is up on Sephora if anyone is interested. Nice that it's up during the sale.

Beautylish sent an email that this was available for their gift card event. I clicked the link but the blush duo wasn't available yet. I'm on the fence. I don't feel I use the 2 that I have that much but this one looks so different from those. I love that purple shade. I want to see more of the blush duo too.

lipstickaddict

Beautylish sent an email that this was available for their gift card event. I clicked the link but the blush duo wasn't available yet. I'm on the fence. I don't feel I use the 2 that I have that much but this one looks so different from those. I love that purple shade. I want to see more of the blush duo too.

I really love the violet too! It's a beautiful palette- I probably won't be able to resist, especially with the sale:rolleyes:

Latest posts