Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

TraceyMc

Sorry to go off topics but I just have been given the opportunity to get another Tom Ford eye quad , I already have Nude Dip and Honeymoon . I'm torn between Cocoa Mirage and Silvered Topaz , which would you guys go with ? TIA & Merry Christmas :)

Winthrop44

Sorry to go off topics but I just have been given the opportunity to get another Tom Ford eye quad , I already have Nude Dip and Honeymoon . I'm torn between Cocoa Mirage and Silvered Topaz , which would you guys go with ? TIA & Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas to you too! Wow, that's a tough one as I see them almost as opposites in terms of both color and finish. Did you see they include hand swatches on neimanmarcus.com now? Maybe that will help you decide:

TOM FORD Eye Color Quad

TraceyMc

Merry Christmas to you too! Wow, that's a tough one as I see them almost as opposites in terms of both color and finish. Did you see they include hand swatches on neimanmarcus.com now? Maybe that will help you decide:

TOM FORD Eye Color Quad

Thanks , those swatches are great . I just figure the Cocoa Mirage is such a great everyday basic palette that you can mix with other palettes for different looks but then I have a small addiction in relation to any kind of taupe , platinum , pewter or that general colour family of shadows ;) lol #addictedtotaupe

I suppose I'm wondering which quad people like and why ? ( not necessarily the quads I've mentioned ) .

Last edited:

awickedshape

Thanks , those swatches are great . I just figure the Cocoa Mirage is such a great everyday basic palette that you can mix with other palettes for different looks but then I have a small addiction in relation to any kind of taupe , platinum , pewter or that general colour family of shadows ;) lol #addictedtotaupe

I suppose I'm wondering which quad people like and why ? ( not necessarily the quads I've mentioned ) .

I haven't used Titanium Smoke much yet but Last Dance is a staple for me. Great texture and shades.

elegant-one

The sleigh is loaded & ready to roll. I'm so excited that I hope I can sleep lol.

I wish all of you the Merriest Joyous Christmas EVER!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :xmas::kisskiss:

Winthrop44

Thanks SO much for recommending Fire Sign!!! I absolutely LOVE it on!!! :heart: I'm taking it with me.

Yay! Glad you love it! I was just wondering today if you'd received it yet. Hope you have a wonderful visit with the kids and baby girl and the merriest Christmas ever!!

boschicka

The sleigh is loaded & ready to roll. I'm so excited that I hope I can sleep lol.
I wish all of you the Merriest Joyous Christmas EVER!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :xmas::kisskiss:

A Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family! Safe travels!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful crafts and your beautiful self with us! :heart::heart::hugs::xmas::heart::heart:

elegant-one

Yay! Glad you love it! I was just wondering today if you'd received it yet. Hope you have a wonderful visit with the kids and baby girl and the merriest Christmas ever!!

Thanks my friend :heart: :flowers: I hope you have a restful & great Merry Christmas too :heart:

A Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family! Safe travels!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful crafts and your beautiful self with us! :heart::heart::hugs::xmas::heart::heart:

Awe, that's so sweet my friend! Thanks for the kind wishes! I hope you have a wonderful holiday too! :heart: :heart: :heart: :tee::kisskiss::hugs::xmas: &:gulp: :rofl::thankyou:

Winthrop44

Does anyone else find Sabrina's swatches less accurate these days? I'm not sure if it's her lighting or something else she's doing, or if it's my monitor, but these are so dark compared to rl for the ones I have, and I've had problems with her recent lipstick swatches too. On Beautytalk someone said for her Pat McGrath lipstick swatches it looked like "soft box" (whatever that is?) and the lighting she was using to make herself look lighter had washed out the lipsticks. Opposite of the issue I'm having with these eyeshadow swatches, but is her lighting the problem? I find Mochapj's swatch of Fire Sign here much more true to life, for example:

Tom Ford Updates - Beauty Insider Community

Last edited:

Latest posts