Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Winthrop44

Does anybody here have the Taupe fiber brow gel? I'm wondering if it has any red in it which I need to avoid.

Last edited:

Haven

I must be a little twisted because I find the name pussy power a bit funny. I told DH the name, and he just rolled his eyes :rolleyes:

Winthrop44

I wish Sephora would drop the rest of the colors before Sept 3. I need Preternatural so bad. :mad:
I'm thinking they won't since Neimans shows it as backordered until 9/13.

I did just see it in stock at TF.com though so maybe there is hope!

Edit: It actually says it's in stock at Neimans now but if you put it in your cart it still says it's backordered. Hmmmmm

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
Ugh, only eight shades and virtually nothing for darker skintones? Those who release, or want to release, cushion foundation really ought to get it together (even more especially if that release is not Asia only (although of course, there are very dark-skinned people in those parts of the world, too!)).

awickedshape

Ugh, only eight shades and virtually nothing for darker skintones? Those who release, or want to release, cushion foundation really ought to get it together (even more especially if that release is not Asia only (although of course, there are very dark-skinned people in those parts of the world, too!)).

@makeup_angel8522 on Instagram: “Все 8 оттенков нового тонального крема в формате кушона Traceless Touch Foundation Satin-Matte Cushion Compact с солнцезащитным фактором…”

:rolleyes:

Winthrop44

While they're at it along with making a decent shade range they can skip the sunscreen too! Not everyone can use octinoxate and they all include it. No one in the world uses enough foundation for the sunscreen in there to provide decent protection so a real sunscreen underneath foundation is a must anyway.

Latest posts