Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Lol wicked will be mine come Christmas. Although it will be funny to get a blush that name on xmas...
girlhaha.gif
th_thb5ed765e.gif

NaomiH

GREAT choice! Neiman's & Saks are/were recently ran a promo and the GWP was a mini TF lippie

They are huge and the pigmentation is obscene---it should come w/a warning label! Wicked buffs to a gorgeous sheen---it's stunning!!!
Can't wait to get it! Hopefully I'll get good cash back & they'll be doing a GWP when I do!

Vineetha

I love TF blushes and I have every one of them----****hangs head shamefully. He does blush very well!
drinks.gif
Awesome Collection Meddy!!!
eyelove.gif
Loove the blushes from TF!!
I have 4 from the perm; wicked, flush, lovejoy and savage and the 2 Duos(stroked, softcore) from the fall collection!!

Medgal07

drinks.gif
Awesome Collection Meddy!!!
eyelove.gif
Loove the blushes from TF!!
I have 4 from the perm; wicked, flush, lovejoy and savage and the 2 Duos(stroked, softcore) from the fall collection!!
...and you as well Vee. I've never heard of Lovejoy...how did I miss that one? What color is it? I have 'Love Lust ' and Narcissist---the one that was so hard to find, and
Savage. I nabbed both blush duos too. You know we sound like a couple of addicts.

girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

...and you as well Vee. I've never heard of Lovejoy...how did I miss that one? What color is it? I have 'Love Lust ' and Narcissist---the one that was so hard to find, and
I nabbed both blush duos too.
Its Love Lust Meddy not Lovejoy! I always confuse the name!! I need to get frantic pink too.Think its close to Flush or diff enough??? I missed out on Narcissist and then hunting it down was an impossibility! The ebay prices were obscene so I had to let it go!!!

Medgal07

It arrived bad? That stinks (LITERALLY haha)!!

How do you ladies store your TF lippies? Do you think that helps with the longevity? I usually keep my lipsticks in my fridge (all brands) and they seem okay, no smells or anything. I might do that with the TF's but I'd like to display them somehow.
Always cool dry place for all of my lippies. Heat contributes to and accelerates rancidity. When my makeup space is renovated I'm having a cosmetic frig put in the island.

Medgal07

Its Love Lust Meddy not Lovejoy! I always confuse the name!! I need to get frantic pink too.Think its close to Flush or diff enough??? I missed out on Narcissist and then hunting it down was an impossibility! The ebay prices were obscene so I had to let it go!!!
Nothing is worth some of the ridiculous Ebay prices---I don't entertain them at all!! LL is more of a soft golden
pink, where as Flush is an orange coral. I thought they were different enough to have but then I'm a tad odd
(let that be our little secret).

This is natural light but an iPad camera---nufff said!
From the top row, left to right:

Love Lust Flush Ravish

Frantic Pink Savage Wicked

Narcissist

Vineetha

Nothing is worth some of the ridiculous Ebay prices---I don't entertain them at all!! LL is more of a soft golden
pink, where as Flush is an orange coral. I thought they were different enough to have but then I'm a tad odd

Love Lust Flush Ravish

Narcissist
Ohh Yay!! Thanks Meddy!! Looove your collection!!
I will pick up Frantic Pink too. Some difference is enough difference for me too when it comes to blushes & highlighters
girlhaha.gif

NaomiH

Love Lust Flush Ravish

Narcissist

kerry-jane88

I just got Wicked today :)
40bc4f40_IMG_20141120_184325.jpeg
83fe23cc_IMG_20141120_184003.jpeg
I'm pale and this blush is very pigmented, but just a tap with my real techniques multi task brush and it's all good :)
074aa695_DSC_2257.jpeg
71c694f5_DSC_2258.jpeg
My fones a bit broke and it's dark here but hopefully you can see the ford flush!

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF] Nothing is worth some of the ridiculous Ebay prices---I don't entertain them at all!!  LL is more of a soft golden[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   pink, where as Flush is an orange coral.  I thought they were different enough to  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]have [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] but then I'm a tad odd[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   (let that be our little secret).[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]This is natural light but an iPad camera---nufff said![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]From the top row, left to right:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Love Lust       Flush               Ravish[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Frantic Pink   Savage           Wicked[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]                    Narcissist[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
Love them hate I missed narcissist