Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

dvdiest

Moroccan Rouge is a really nice color and I know people were upset when it was discontinued in the white bullet. So here is another chance to try it for those that missed it!

Sugar & Spice

For some strange reason im not as excited as I should be for these I don't know if its because its too many or because they are mini dont get me wrong I'm still getting my 3 sets got my first set picked out already its just i thought I would be going crazy over them maybe I will start after seeing more swatches
I actually feel quite blah about these as well, I guess because I love the mattes so much I can really take or leave the minis. Also the fact that they are "minis" & LE they're not really a must have for me. The more I think about it, the more it's possible the "boys" will be a skip for me especially since my bf name isn't available.

Wicked is a gorge blush!

allthingsglam

I actually feel quite blah about these as well, I guess because I love the mattes so much I can really take or leave the minis. Also the fact that they are "minis" & LE they're not really a must have for me. The more I think about it, the more it's possible the "boys" will be a skip for me especially since my bf name isn't available. Wicked is a gorge blush!
happy I'm not the only one I was a lil excited and overwhelmed I have no idea why I'm not as excited as I should be after all I love Tf lippies I think I love the lil keepsake box more then the mini lippies themselevles Lmbo hopefully I will get more happy about these once the launch gets closer

Medgal07

Ohh Yay!! Thanks Meddy!! Looove your collection!!
I will pick up Frantic Pink too. Some difference is enough difference for me too when it comes to blushes & highlighters
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
We think a lot alike!

Medgal07

My fones a bit broke and it's dark here but hopefully you can see the ford flush!
Great choice!!! Beautiful on you. What lipstick are you wearing? I use the TF cheek brush which is super dense and dangerous to use because it totally hugs the blush. Like you I just tap it on once but I blend with the other side of the brush-----otherwise I risk looking like a clown.

Medgal07

Okay, I hope this helps people out a bit since some of these are perm. Got this info off of Beauty Scene and figured it might help people out if they were just listed here in the thread.
flower.gif

Cooper= Pure Pink
Addison= Pink Dusk
Xavier= Violet Fatale
James = Twist of Fate
Richard= Negligee
Holden= Vanilla Suede
Beau =Blush Nude
Henry= Warm Sable
William = Pink Dune
Adriano = True Coral
Alejandro= Slander
Leonardo= Smoke Red
Collin= Indian Rose
Cary = Casablanca
Didier= Moroccan Rouge

Awesome Naomi!!!----I can eliminate a few!

LouGarner

Nothing is worth some of the ridiculous Ebay prices---I don't entertain them at all!! LL is more of a soft golden
pink, where as Flush is an orange coral. I thought they were different enough to have but then I'm a tad odd
(let that be our little secret).

This is natural light but an iPad camera---nufff said!
From the top row, left to right:

Love Lust Flush Ravish

Frantic Pink Savage Wicked

Narcissist
I only have narcissist and Ravish

Medgal07

That is my exact plan! lol
That Narcissist though! Dang that is pretty!
drools.gif

Everytime I see it I'm amazed at how bright it is. Like you don't even have to ask if it's pigmented.
I know right---the photo doesn't begin to capture the color. It should come with a warning label!!!