Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Prettypackages

Uuuh she and elegant are adopting me lol
lol.gif
*cracks knuckles* But don't be selfish, you don't need both... :-D

Yazmin

Thank goodness for the swatches and repromotes under the new names - it has helped to cut my list must-list down to less than half.

Marsha Pomells

These will be my first TF lipsticks and with 50 all at once I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. lol
Same here, I never thought that at any time in my life that I would be buying Tom Ford
Lol Nah, maybe two, he's too good to me ;-) How's your list? I'm still finding Stavros oddly interesting. I hope I can get them at all
Stavros... I cannot wait to see the swatch. I am very curious about Kyril and Casey at the same time
Alasdhair :eyelove: I like Stavros a lot too, I wonder just how grey toned it's going to turn out once we get swatches. 
You and me both

Medgal07

Thank goodness for the swatches and repromotes under the new names - it has helped to cut my list must-list down to less than half.
That's great Yazmin because if I recall, your list had 49 out of the 50----JKing---I'm glad you were able to shorten your list.

Dolly Snow

Sooo I was looking at my mini lipsticks and I noticed the weight is 1.5g....and these TF clutch sized are 2g.... :shock: I think I am better off buying a full size :sigh:

Dolly Snow

I hear you Dolly. As you can tell from some of my prior posts, my enthusiasm for these never was much to speak of, and what little I had is waning.
I know and I am starting to see why. Though I am thrilled to try the brand, maybe not these clutch size lipsticks.
They are listed as clutch sized but for other brands these would be considered mini lipsticks.

kerry-jane88

[COLOR=0000FF]Great choice!!!   Beautiful on you. What lipstick are you wearing?  I use the TF cheek brush which is super dense and dangerous to use because it totally hugs the blush.  Like you I just tap it on once but I blend with the other side of the brush-----otherwise I risk looking like a clown.[/COLOR]
I was actually wearing mac brave, which shows just how broke my fones camera is haha because it looks pretty bright here!

Vineetha

I know and I am starting to see why. Though I am thrilled to try the brand, maybe not these clutch size lipsticks.
They are listed as clutch sized but for other brands these would be considered mini lipsticks.
Yup!
sigh.gif
I prefer the normal size ones anyways and should stick to it probably too!
001_unsure.gif
Damn the new shades though!!

MRV

Okay, I hope this helps people out a bit since some of these are perm. Got this info off of Beauty Scene and figured it might help people out if they were just listed here in the thread.
flower.gif

Cooper= Pure Pink
Addison= Pink Dusk
Xavier= Violet Fatale
James = Twist of Fate
Richard= Negligee
Holden= Vanilla Suede
Beau =Blush Nude
Henry= Warm Sable
William = Pink Dune
Adriano = True Coral
Alejandro= Slander
Leonardo= Smoke Red
Collin= Indian Rose
Cary = Casablanca
Didier= Moroccan Rouge

Thank you for this info!

Is there a list or where could I find the descriptions? I saw one, but did I miss the info for this?

awickedshape

SO someone said they wanted Meddy to adopt them. (here or sephora thread)   I'm sorry, she is mine, you can't have her, not sharing.  She's adopting me.  (she doesn't know it yet).  You can come over for play dates though. ;-)  Awickedshape, also said it seems like his ads are overtly sexual, totally agree.  When I read his interview about lips and boys, you can tell he got a kick out of the innuendos.  grow up! 
Hi I feel like at least he is equal in showing both nude women and men (and he himself has posed nude) in his ads etc but although I can appreciate sexy advertising and coming to terms with the fact that "sex sells" (more likely using women) regardless of what you're being sold, I just find some of the photos to be overtly sexual and just tacky :-( As for the hype. Yes, I'm buying into it. Have bought into it, I suppose lol He/the brand know what they are doing and although I'm not usually their target audience, I like that it's they're minis. My TF lipsticks are fine. They actually grew on me over time and are nowhere near done. Minis at a cheaper price so I can try more than one colour at a time? I like it, personally. What I am not looking forward to is a MAC-style launch but at least there is the TF site and other retailers involved. We shall see how it goes.

newface

Hi Ladies, i was just wondering if the TF bronzer in terra and the bronzer brush are "must haves." I haven't tried the bronzer yet, but am considering it.

NaomiH

eyelove.gif
I have Flush, and LL would be next on my list!

Thank you for this info!

Is there a list or where could I find the descriptions? I saw one, but did I miss the info for this?
You're most welcome! I got it all from here:
http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/157998/tom_ford_lips__boys_-_50_nieuwe_lipsticks_

Latest posts