Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Deep Mink and Pink Guilt
You are absolutely stunning!!!!! Pink guilt is one of my favorite lip glosses and I'm not a lip gloss love per se. It
is such a pretty rose gold, & I like wearing it when I'm wearing rose gold jewelry. It wears really well with my
Negligee lippee.

KiKi Kontour

I didn't KiKI....I keep waffling on it because I have so many pink lippies.

You are absolutely stunning!!!!! Pink guilt is one of my favorite lip glosses and I'm not a lip gloss love per se. It is such a pretty rose gold, & I like wearing it when I'm wearing rose gold jewelry.
It wears really well with my nude lippies.
and that's why I like the PG!! its just different than any gloss I have and pairs gorgeously. ur right the rose gold BINGO!!!

annnnd uuuum yea I pulled the plug on paradisco **bites bottom lip** im sure it'll ship before May tho! EEEK! im excited to get it.

Medgal07

and that's why I like the PG!! its just different than any gloss I have and pairs gorgeously. ur right the rose gold BINGO!!!

annnnd uuuum yea I pulled the plug on paradisco **bites bottom lip** im sure it'll ship before May tho! EEEK! im excited to get it.
lol.gif
I have no doubt it will look AMAZING on you!

newface

How does anyone feel about their Shade & Illuminate? Is it worth it or are there better options for contouring? I have pretty dry skin with an oily t zone and I was thinking about this product.

Shars

I do, plus a backup.

She texted me pics of the Pink Glow eye & cheek palette, sheer lip colors in Skinnydip, Rose Soleil, Paradisco, and Sweet Spot, Pink Sand cream cheek color, shimmering body oil, and Nude Dip.

I'm so glad they're taking steps to rectify the situation and make it up to you.
Wait so they're just repromoting Paradiso for the summer collection then? If so, I'll just wait and get all my summer stuff together instead of ordering Paradiso on backorder since Saks estimates it won't ship 'til May 28th. Did she say when the summer collection is due to launch?

pretty_melody

How does anyone feel about their Shade & Illuminate? Is it worth it or are there better options for contouring? I have pretty dry skin with an oily t zone and I was thinking about this product.
I love mine! I use the RT expert face brush with it and love the look.

Medgal07

I love the shade portion---hate the illuminate side but that's just my basic dislike for most cream highlighters and co-mingled products.
I would get the contour cream again if it were sold separately, but I detest the two together.

newface

I love mine! I use the RT expert face brush with it and love the look.
Oh good. I was wondering what kind of brush to go with it. I was wavering about the brush as it costs about the same as the product and it doesn't seem as versatile a brush as his others.

newface

[COLOR=0000FF]  I love the shade portion---hate the illuminate side but that's just my basic dislike for most cream highlighters and co-mingled products.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I would get the contour cream again if it were sold separately, but I detest the two together.[/COLOR]
I am curious, yet nervous about the set. I am a beginner and seeing the dark shade is a little intimidating. Do you have another contouring product you would favor?

Yazmin

Wait so they're just repromoting Paradiso for the summer collection then? If so, I'll just wait and get all my summer stuff together instead of ordering Paradiso on backorder since Saks estimates it won't ship 'til May 28th. Did she say when the summer collection is due to launch?
She just texted me back that it's May 10.

allthingsglam

I am curious, yet nervous about the set. I am a beginner and seeing the dark shade is a little intimidating. Do you have another contouring product you would favor?
I sold mines my skin is oily and it didnt work for me But it is beautiful hope u love

Medgal07

I'm making my way through two of MAC's Pro Sculpting Creams just to use them up. I do prefer the color and consistency of TF over the MAC products. There are a ton of
new contouring palettes on the market right now. The Marc Jacobs duo is getting a lot of good buzz right now but I don't have any experience with it.
http://www.sephora.com/instamarc-light-filtering-contour-powder-P392350?icid2=marcjacobsbeauty_lp_whatsnew_carousel_P392350_link

Yazmin

Okay. Thanks. I can wait until then and blame it on my upcoming birthday (never mind my birthday isn't until the beginning of June lol)
If you can get in on a pre-sale, I'd suggest doing that. My SA said that they're only getting 48 pieces, and with 32 orders already in, they only have 15 left. Not sure if that number applies solely to the palette or everything (I didn't ask), but I put my order in.

newface

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm making my way through two of MAC's Pro Sculpting Creams just to use them up.  I do prefer the color and consistency of TF over the MAC products.  There are a ton of[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   new contouring palettes on the market right now.  The Marc Jacobs duo is getting a lot of good buzz right now but I don't have any experience with it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]http://www.sephora.com/instamarc-li...acobsbeauty_lp_whatsnew_carousel_P392350_link
I'll check out the MJ on Sephora. I actually have no experience with MAC cosmetics other than lipstick. I went straight to Dior, Armani, and TF :). Have you heard or tried the Charlotte Tilbury bronze & glow?

Monsy

They also charge out the butt for shipping. I refuse to pay for shipping. Since I am on a rant, the new MAC collection being released 3/26 in the States, all of the eyeliners are re-promotes. Would be nice if they stated that. I own every one of them. So when you need sales, guess MAC just drags the oldies, claim they are new.
Which one are you talking about? Mac is beauty?

Medgal07

I'll check out the MJ on Sephora. I actually have no experience with MAC cosmetics other than lipstick. I went straight to Dior, Armani, and TF
smiles.gif
. Have you heard or tried the Charlotte Tilbury bronze & glow?
Yes. I do have the CT Bronze & Glow. I totally forgot about that one because I'm trying to use the others. I really like it because they're both powders. The illuminating
powder is not the best ever formula, but it's good. It certainly doesn't rival some of my other highlighters.