Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

*cough* *cough*
poke.gif
No way. I may have missed 5 days or so of the month-long E/S Palette Challenge, but I had over a month's worth untouched. I don't need another E/S palette---but I'll tell
ya---the shadows in that By Terry palette looked like silk!!!

Okay now I'm doing the sign of the cross at you. Next I'm throwing holy water at you!!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]  No way.  I may have missed 5 days or so of the month-long E/S Palette Challenge, but I had over a month's worth untouched.  I don't need another E/S palette---but I'll tell[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  ya---the shadows in that By Terry palette looked like silk!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Okay now I'm doing the sign of the cross at you.  Next I'm throwing holy water at [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]you!!![/COLOR]
:lmao:

Medgal07

LOL, me too!! I had skipped the body oil and as soon as I read her review I felt like I had to have it.
th_WeAreDoomed.png
I'm concerned about the pricing difference---Should I be? I think I'd like that mystery solved before I order it. I think I really want it, Psych1

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]One site had it listed as $70 but they don't list the size of the product.  It does;t make sense to me so I'm a tad skeptical.  What if it's old stock[/COLOR] :shrugs:  
o lord I can't wait to get I want the the big size Guess I'm going to be paying $95 dollars I love body oils I'm almost out of my nars body glow I wear that one in the summer smells so good Time for a new one I'm super excited to try the Tf oil