Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

beautycool

And the delievery fee from selfridges my gosh If I miss out from anywhere else and is up on selfridges site it's £5 delievery So if something is £65 I dredd buying it for £70 :(

YarahFlower

I was going to order just a few bits from the states not because the price difference as it's hardly noticeable The only thing which is noticeable is the mini bronzer sheer in uk they will be £56 each And in the states $65 with tax the mini bronzer for me would be about £45 English pounds The crazy price difference is atleast a tenner £10 I know I got to pay postage from states but I have nearly paid that as my friend will send my box over soon :) so one more thing not going to be a problem Mmmm I'm stuck I want to buy both bronzers both look good I wouldn't mind a full size and a small one But which one lol I know they are perm but won't have the white packaging wil they :( So I need to make up my mind and maybe buy one mini bronzer first and ask hubby to buy the full size one from airport maybe A tenner I suppose isn't much but for a saving it is What one do I buy in a mini form lol I know I prob end up with two sizes before long two of each I don't wear a lot of bronzer so mini size prob he best for me Two minis in each colour Tbh we haven't seen a lot of swatches for me to work out what be best on my skin :( Anyone else ordered the bronzers I think a lot have in terra?
Terra Bronzer has a matte finish with more neutral undertones, while Gold Dust has a sheen (glow) to it with more golden/orange undertones. Hope that helps you choose :heart:

beautycool

Terra Bronzer has a matte finish with more neutral undertones, while Gold Dust has a sheen (glow) to it with more golden/orange undertones. Hope that helps you choose :heart:
Hi thank you Hun well that helps abit I knew about the two finishes Mmmm is the gold dust one abit like the beauty powder from Mac bao wan coll ? Whims going for both lol ? Don't think my money stretch that far ATM for both I'm suppose to be saving for my holiday in us this year if we defo going ( spending money ) but I had my heart set on this coll when we first saw it :) when we knew about the products in writing I cannot get my head round why bloomingdales has that oil for 70 dollars Anyone found out why yet I may try n call them I wonder if they know ? Thanks for the advise Hun :) still not come to descidiom Was thinking ordering the rose soleil and the cheek blush from USA ATM

mkoparanova

Anyone else ordered the bronzers I think a lot have in terra?
The oil is $70 in the US and £68 here
ohboy.gif
I hope I like the smell though.. I have the Nuxe shimmer oil and I love the effect but the fragrance makes me sick.

patentg33k

The oil is $70 in the US and £68 here
ohboy.gif
I hope I like the smell though.. I have the Nuxe shimmer oil and I love the effect but the fragrance makes me sick.
I'm seeing the oil on bloomies and neimans at $90--have I missed something? would love to explore a lower pice but still not sure I'm getting this

mkoparanova

I'm seeing the oil on bloomies and neimans at $90--have I missed something? would love to explore a lower pice but still not sure I'm getting this
I saw it in Chic profile's post about the collection first and some ladies here discussed that it can be found for $70 on some websites.

YarahFlower

One layer of Pink Haze on the right lid :love: I'm going to get so much use out of the Golden Peach duo :yahoo: The image is a screen shot I took from the link posted below.
cabd0d47_Screenshot_2015-04-17-12-47-31-1.png
CREDIT TO THE YOUTUBER: https://youtu.be/zp_Gg4akV54

awickedshape

I was tempted by Skinny Dip for a hot minute but I'll have to skip in favour of other makeup. I might eventually BU Coco Ravish as I'm loving it even more over time. Hope everyone enjoys their lovelies from TF!

brittbby

Hi hun!!!! What did/are you getting?
Hey lady! I preordered: -cream blush -eye/cheek palette (x2 one for a gift) -the pink/peach eye duo -skinny dip -rose soleil And that is all so far! I wanted to get the bronzers but they are permanent and I really don't need another bronzer right now haha... I also want the other 2 lippies but again permanent. I wish they would've made some more neutral cream eye shadows. Debating the body oil . What about you? Going crazy for the collection?