Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
Are you skipping too C???
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

Apart from the two tf things I'm ordering, some skincare, and a couple things from the sephora sale, I think I will for the most part not be buying very much for quite a while. My collection is small but fairly well rounded and I don't feel the need to have a ton of similar items personally. Anyways, oh my gosh, this collection cannot arrive fast enough. I'm ridiculously impatient!!
Me too--I can't stop looking at photos, videos and reviews!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by YarahFlower

Pic Courtesy of: Monsiieuralexx
love.gif

http://iconosquare.com/p/964955780573193399_441085408
Holy Pinkness!!!
thud.gif

Medgal07

He sealed the deal for me after watching his video! I was going to cancel my preorder because I felt as if I wouldn't get much use out of the colors. Boy am I happy that I saw his video!!!
love.gif
I really need for this collection to LAUNCH
wtff.gif
cheerleader.gif
Yay---I'm glad you didn't cancel----how can you have all of the makeup in the world if you go around canceling your orders???

Bronwyn

[COLOR=0000FF]   TOTALLY!!!!  [/COLOR]:happydance:   [COLOR=0000FF] CR is beautiful for you AWS!!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Awesome list---I was debating the the body oil too---until 5 minutes ago.  I'm weak-----I preordered it.[/COLOR]   :yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]What did you order from Chanel & Dior Sis?[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Me too--I can't stop looking at photos, videos and reviews!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Holy Pinkness!!!  [/COLOR]:thud:  
I've only read reviews and looked at instagram. I need to watch a few videos. I really think this a perfect summer staple. It should really cover all bases but I wouldn't travel with it.

Medgal07

I've only read reviews and looked at instagram. I need to watch a few videos. I really think this a perfect summer staple. It should really cover all bases but I wouldn't travel with it.
There are a couple of links to good videos on this thread. You should check them out. I think I need a little more variety than the palette affords, if I'm away for longer
than a weekend.

Bronwyn

[COLOR=0000FF]  There are a couple of links to good videos on this thread.  You should check them out. I think I need a little more variety than the palette affords, if I'm away for longer[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   than a weekend.[/COLOR]
I try to pack pretty light cosmetics wise for travel, yet 5 lipsticks seem to magically appear in my luggage lol

beautycool

The oil is $70 in the US and £68 here :eek:hboy:  I hope I like the smell though.. I have the Nuxe shimmer oil and I love the effect but the fragrance makes me sick. 
Hi Hun yer it's 70 dollars on bloomies then 95 on another site weird I cannot afford uk prices for that oil No ways if it's £75

beautycool

Damn it missed the oil for $70 now :( I def won't be buying it now as it's way to much here for just a oil I could afford $70 and my gosh was going to order it last night but was way to tired after my scan ahhhhhhhhh That teach me for not ordering quick time before That sucks big time

LouGarner

Hello Ladies,
I am (re)joining the ranks of those who impatiently await their pre-orders.
pompom.gif

Bellow I did a HEAVY swatch of Skinny Dip in afternoon outdoor lighting. It is gorgeous! Skinny Dip is quite sheer, it is very comfortable to wear, and it feels hydrating. The only downside is that it doesn’t last long on my lips, but in general not many lipsticks last too long when I wear them.
shrugs.gif

I love this color.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   TOTALLY!!!!  [/COLOR]:happydance:   [COLOR=0000FF] CR is beautiful for you AWS!!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Awesome list---I was debating the the body oil too---until 5 minutes ago.  I'm weak-----I preordered it.[/COLOR]   :yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]What did you order from Chanel & Dior Sis?[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Me too--I can't stop looking at photos, videos and reviews!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Holy Pinkness!!!  [/COLOR]:thud:  
Thank you [@]Medgal07[/@]!

beautycool

It's a new product from what I could find, so it can't be old stock. I'd only buy it if I absolutely love the scent and it's quite strong, so I can use it without a perfume. 
Well yer that's what I thought lol But ladies on here was saying that but I thought how ? If it's new ? That's what put me off buying it at first then used me loaf and thought that Then I still wasn't too sure I wonder if bloomies will charge there cards with the proper price as mistake been made Or if they let them have it for the 70 that it was advertised for ?

beautycool

It's a new product from what I could find, so it can't be old stock. I'd only buy it if I absolutely love the scent and it's quite strong, so I can use it without a perfume. 
Defo though know what you saying It's def off my list now any how's I won't be able to buy it from duty free as hubby be like I'm not buying that for that amount lol He be like your kidding me !!!!!!!! Arghhhhhh