Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

lmao.gif
greengrin.gif

Hey, what all did you get LOL!

Vineetha

:D Hey, what all did you get LOL!
The eye & cheek palette, terra bronzer, cream blush ( reg blush--->preordered, cancelled and reordered :lmao:)!! And today went back for Rose Soleil and gold dust bronzer (it's all you :lol: :amused: ) !! I have pink haze, spring 2015 and spice singles so thinking I should get black oyster :rofl:

elegant-one

The eye & cheek palette, terra bronzer, cream blush ( reg blush--->preordered, cancelled and reordered
lmao.gif
)!! And today went back for Rose Soleil and gold dust bronzer (it's all you
lol.gif
amuse.gif
) !! I have pink haze, spring 2015 and spice singles so thinking I should get black oyster
rofl.gif
girlhaha.gif
YES, WE need Black Oyster LOL! I haven't ordered it...yet. I think you'll really love RS! I don't have anything like it.

We're all so happy to spend each others $$$$$$$$$$
rofl.gif

Medgal07

what is ur MS cuz I can only imagine as much as u got let alone how or what u store em in....

girl YOU!!!! maaaaan when I first came in the game never in a million years did I think i'd spend anything over $20 for a lippie let alone 50!! my first high end was dior lipglow but even with that I used my nordy notes (cant live without my lipglow) and then I tried YSL lippies n was blooown away-although the voluptes can be a tad TOO creamy but I just got into TF as of Jan and aint slowed up yet...well until this month after this collection lol

oh nooooo im hoping my paradisco (why I keep add the C and nobody corrects I don't know lol) is more pink!! but knowin me i'll still keep it so I can have a pop color in my TF lippie collection other than Flame!
It's a convenient set up w/ temperature control to keep the oils in my cosmetics from turning rancid. That's why I don't keep any makeup in the bathroom. I have a
drawer for each face, eyes, cheeks, highlighters & lipsticks in what was once a lingerie chest. The drawers are nice & deep but getting quite full. I'll soon need to cull
my stash!!! I'm working toward a Beauty Room w/an island and a makeup refrigerator. Hubs says I need a beauty HOUSE---not just a room!!
Because we know what you mean---I think you're writing it that way because of the MAC eyeshadow------that bright pinky-coral with pearl, frost e/s called Paradisco!
greengrin.gif

Vineetha

girlhaha.gif
YES, WE need Black Oyster LOL! I haven't ordered it...yet. I think you'll really love RS! I don't have anything like it.

We're all so happy to spend each others $$$$$$$$$$
rofl.gif
Yup we do!! the next order will be placed at midnight today so that it falls under May Buys!!
lmao.gif
" the rest of the collection? What ? that was last month"

mango13

I'm so tempted to order Skinny Dip. I didn't really want to get any of the lipsticks until I saw The Beauty Look Book's swatches... agh... Oh, and I think my mom would really like the lipstick too. So I may get one test it out, if it looks great then order another one or get her Rose Soleil.

Medgal07

Now that I've been playing with it during the day in the sun, I'm seeing a lot more pink and I really like how it looks on. Although, it's still definitely a corally/warm pink. No matter the lighting, I'm not getting the cool toned hot pink I was expecting. If I keep it, it'll be a daytime color for me, bc at night it was this weird orangey pink for some reason
Glad you've stepped out of your comfort zone because you'd be doing yourself a disservice---it's beautiful on you. If you're still yearning for a cool toned hot pink perhaps
you can take a look at TF Pure Pink. It's more fuchsia and a bit on the bright side. TF Flamingo is a bright cool toned pink & one of my favorite TF pinks.

http://www.temptalia.com/tom-ford-pure-pink-lip-color-review-photos-swatches

http://makeupandbeauty.com/tom-ford-casablanca-03-true-coral-09-flamingo-08-lip-color-review-swatch/

Medgal07

I'm so tempted to order Skinny Dip. I didn't really want to get any of the lipsticks until I saw The Beauty Look Book's swatches... agh... Oh, and I think my mom would really like the lipstick too. So I may get one test it out, if it looks great then order another one or get her Rose Soleil.
That's just so sweet Mango!!!!

Medgal07

lol.gif
Its all addictive!
worms.gif
Speaking of Nordies Notes...I always spend them right away online & then get the paper note like a week or so later. I'm like dang I already spent you
noworry.gif

Hey, Paradiso will look A mazing on you!!!
lmao.gif
Me too---oh hell we really are Sisters!!!!!!

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] That looks really pink on your  beautiful, perfect lips!!!!!  IT LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!  I think you should keep it and wear it proudly!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]
Thank you so much for such a sweet compliment! I really like it much better in daylight, I felt so much better about wearing it! Thanks for helping me decide, I've been so all over the place with this lipstick in the past 24 hours

Medgal07

My entire makeup collection quadrupled since joining specktra. I used to balk at spending more than $20 on a lipstick. Now I'm like, "$60 cream shadow? Suuuuuuuuuuure give me THREE!"
girlhaha.gif

I really love love love the white lipstick packaging though. If I get one, I'll probably get RS or Skinny Dip. I'm trying to hold off though. I can do it! I hope.
I'm home alone but you would think I have several guests---I'm laughing so hard it sounds like a party going on in here. I'm going to make some coffee---I won't be able to
sleep anyway--Santa UPS will bringing my TF goodies tomorrow.

Christmas.gif

elegant-one

lmao.gif
You'll just end up with more notes----you have them everywhere by now don't you????
lol.gif
I'm laughing too hard---you'll have to explain that to the ladies here
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif

Yes, I make phone calls to companies when they have issues & tell them like it is & I end up with NOTES in my "file"
rules.gif
girlhaha.gif
Yes, I think I have NOTES everywhere - I believe in spreading the love around LOL!!!

TF might just like my suggestion, no
type.gif
amuse.gif
drinkup.gif

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]Glad you've stepped out of your comfort zone because you'd be doing yourself a disservice---it's beautiful on you.  If you're still yearning for a cool toned hot pink perhaps[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  you can take a look at TF [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Pure Pink.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] It's more fuchsia and a bit on the bright side.  TF[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Flamingo[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]is a bright cool toned pink & one of my favorite TF pinks.[/COLOR]   http://www.temptalia.com/tom-ford-pure-pink-lip-color-review-photos-swatches   http://makeupandbeauty.com/tom-ford-casablanca-03-true-coral-09-flamingo-08-lip-color-review-swatch/
Thanks again for the great advice! I'm Definitely going to hang onto Paradiso now that I know I can pull it off without feeling too uncomfortable! I have been meaning to look Into Flamingo for months now, but there's been too many other cosmetic distractions lol it is a gorgeous shade! Do you own it? Looks like a perfect cool toned hot pink. Pure Pink is so pretty! Was this one of the ones that was released as a Lips & Boys under a different name?

Latest posts