Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

kissy.gif
Your just sayin that...............because you love me
pompom.gif

I am not a bronzer person either, but its so beautiful! I thought it was going to be to yellow toned for me, but its perfect.
No way! It's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth---but you could dust King Arthur All purpose Flour on your face and I'd still think you look good Sis!!!!
th_kiss.gif

Medgal07

th_roll1.gif

Yes, I make phone calls to companies when they have issues & tell them like it is & I end up with NOTES in my "file"
rules.gif
girlhaha.gif
Yes, I think I have NOTES everywhere - I believe in spreading the love around LOL!!!

TF might just like my suggestion, no
type.gif
amuse.gif
drinkup.gif

.....and he could repay you with lifetime free TF makeup---and shoes---and bags----and clothing---and sunglasses-----and fragrance
drinkup.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Psych1

Thanks again for the great advice! I'm
Definitely going to hang onto Paradiso now that I know I can pull it off without feeling too uncomfortable!
I have been meaning to look Into Flamingo for months now, but there's been too many other cosmetic distractions lol it is a gorgeous shade! Do you own it? Looks like a perfect cool toned hot pink.
Pure Pink is so pretty! Was this one of the ones that was released as a Lips & Boys under a different name?
Yay!!!
th_thstars.gif
​We all think it looks beautiful on you!!! So glad you're keeping it.
Yes, I have both Flamingo and Pure Pink.

janjirrasan

All these swatches are just SOOO beautiful!!! I can't take it!!!! My eye and face palette arrived today, I can't wait to play with it tomorrow!!! My lippies and cream blush (thanks medgal lol!) will arrive Tuesday! I just wish the TF site would hurry up and ship my eyeshadow duos!!! The wait is KILLING me. But awe this is so fun.. Seeing everyone get their collections and all. Makes it much more exciting for sure. I hope everyone is enjoying their goodies!!! But hmmmm do I need the Paradiso (sp?) or should I add a few more Chanel goodies... It just doesn't end, does it? Lol

Psych1

:frenz:    :bouquet: [COLOR=0000FF]   .....and he could repay you with lifetime free TF makeup---and shoes---and bags----and clothing---and sunglasses-----and fragrance[/COLOR]:cheers:   [COLOR=0000FF] Yay!!![/COLOR]:stars:  [COLOR=0000FF]​We all think it looks beautiful on you!!!  So glad you're keeping it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Yes, I have both Flamingo and Pure Pink.[/COLOR]
Thank you so much! Can I also just add what a STUNNING combo Paradiso and Pink Sand are? I'm wearing both today and they just look flawless together. These two products were made to be worn together, imo.

Medgal07

Can I also just add what a STUNNING combo Paradiso and Pink Sand are? I'm wearing both today and they just look flawless together. These two products were made to be worn together, imo.
I love hearing this!!! I'm so excited I could burst. I just realized that Neiman's uses FedEx which means I'll get my goodies earlier in the day.
yahoo.gif

allthingsglam

so pretty
I do not like the white packaging for the lipsticks but the compact looks nice. Nice haul, Swatch Queen! And your so-called crappy pics are fab!
Loveeeee I think I want a bu blush Its just sooooo beautiful
I think it's beautiful on you! I tried it on in store. It's pretty but I couldn't pull the trigger on it. I've got toooooooons of lippies and would rather invest in another duo and/or the bronzer. 
loveeeee

Medgal07

All these swatches are just SOOO beautiful!!! I can't take it!!!! My eye and face palette arrived today, I can't wait to play with it tomorrow!!! My lippies and cream blush (thanks medgal lol!) will arrive Tuesday! I just wish the TF site would hurry up and ship my eyeshadow duos!!! The wait is KILLING me. But awe this is so fun.. Seeing everyone get their collections and all. Makes it much more exciting for sure. I hope everyone is enjoying their goodies!!! But hmmmm do I need the Paradiso (sp?) or should I add a few more Chanel goodies... It just doesn't end, does it? Lol
cheerleader.gif
I hope you adore your Eye & Cheek palette, as well as your lippies and cream blush. This collection is so, so awesome and I agree with you------ it wouldn't be
this much fun if we couldn't share in each other's excitement. That's the best thing ever. I'm eager to hear what you think of everything!!!!

Latest posts