Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Haviggi

[COLOR=0000FF]   Great pics & swatches!!!!!  Electric Pink is stunning[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I have to agree!!!   I love your pics and swatches, and I hope you enjoy everything immensely.  Do you have any favorites in the collection?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I ordered Chanel Laurier Rose last night and just got the shipping notice minutes ago---that's record breaking for Nordstrom.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  On the other hand, the Shimmering Body Oil that I ordered more than a week ago won't arrive until Tuesday.[/COLOR]
Thank u :) my favorites in the collection i guess is the eye and cheek palette which i don't want to swatch ( imagine that!) so not to ruin the brand new feeling and the creme blush! If i was not afraid for the longevity of creams in general i would have bought a back up of the cream blush for sure! As far as the duos is concerned ,i hadn't purchased pink haze and spice when the were first released,so these duos were the best deal for me! And i still want paradiso and sweet spot now they are permanent so i guess they'll be restocked. In general i m very satisfied with the policy of Tom Ford lately the relaunches of Tom Ford's bestsellers aka Nude Dip. Or the addition of new permanent shades in lipsticks and nail polishes! I'm glad as a fan because it's one of the brands except from Armani that is always in my monthly wishlist with another product that i want to own :) Laurier Rose is just amazing!!! And That cooling effect!! I hope for you too to enjoy everything you bought! Oh and the body oil! So luxurious feeling!

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
My goodies just arrived from Neiman's. It's pretty comical that I received 5 boxes. One box had my eye & cheek palette, large bronzer, cream blush and Golden
Peach e/s duo. One box had my Paradiso lipstick, which was a total surprise and two boxes each had one sample----Incredible waste that was. Now on to the
goods----I haven't yet swatched anything because I hate to disturb perfection----this too shall pass. For now, suffice it to say, this collection is nothing short of
stunning. The packaging is chic & elegant, and I agree, the E/S duos do not appear cheap and as others have said here, they are very well done!!!! I managed to
calm down a bit to take a few quite lousy pics w/my iPad----Meddy has no camera skills whatsoever.

I've had the TF Bronzer Brush for quite some time now, and often joked about how large it is. Large it may be but it's also luxury at its finest. I'm looking forward to using it with this, my first ever TF bronzer, in Terra. I've always been a Guerlain girl when it comes to bronzers.

I'll be finished w/the Soleil collection when my Shimmering Body Oil, Black Oyster, Naked bronze and small bronzing powder in Gold Dust arrive next week but I expect to enjoy these amazing products for a long time to come.

Haviggi

Great haul and thank you for the swatches! I swatched Electric pink and it was too crazy for me - Chanel La Diva would look subtle next to it!
Hahaaaa i was like Barbie with La Diva but this is somehow different on me.it is almost a little brighter than plum lush on me !

Winthrop44

yahoo.gif
My goodies just arrived from Neiman's. It's pretty comical that I received 5 boxes. One box had my eye & cheek palette, large bronzer, cream blush and Golden
Peach e/s duo. One box had my Paradiso lipstick, which was a total surprise and two boxes each had one sample----Incredible waste that was. Now on to the
goods----I haven't yet swatched anything because I hate to disturb perfection----this too shall pass. For now, suffice it to say, this collection is nothing short of
stunning. The packaging is chic & elegant, and I agree, the E/S duos do not appear cheap and as others have said here, they are very well done!!!! I managed to
calm down a bit to take a few quite lousy pics w/my iPad----Meddy has no camera skills whatsoever.

I've had the TF Bronzer Brush for quite some time now, and often joked about how large it is. Large it may be but it's also luxury at its finest. I'm looking forward to using it with this, my first ever TF bronzer, in Terra. I've always been a Guerlain girl when it comes to bronzers.

I'll be finished w/the Soleil collection when my Shimmering Body Oil, Black Oyster, Naked bronze and small bronzing powder in Gold Dust arrive next week but I expect to enjoy these amazing products for a long time to come.

It all looks SO, SO beautiful.
eyelove.gif
Enjoy it all! I know you will!!!!

Haviggi

:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]My goodies just arrived from Neiman's.  It's pretty comical that I received 5 boxes.  One box had my eye & cheek palette, large bronzer, cream blush and Golden[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    Peach e/s duo.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]One box had my Paradiso lipstick, which was a total surprise and two boxes each had one sample----Incredible waste that was.  Now on to the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    goods----I haven't yet swatched anything [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]because I hate to disturb perfection----this too shall pass.  For now, suffice it to say, this collection is nothing short of[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    stunning.  The packaging is chic & elegant, and I agree, the E/S duos [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]do not appear cheap and as others have said here, they are very well done!!!!  I managed to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    calm down a bit to take a few quite lousy pics w/my iPad----Meddy has no [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]camera skills whatsoever.[/COLOR]     [COLOR=0000FF]I've had the TF Bronzer Brush for quite some time now, and often joked about how large it is.  Large it may be but it's also luxury at its finest.  I'm looking forward to using it with this, my first ever TF bronzer, in Terra.  I've always been a Guerlain girl when it comes to bronzers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I'll be finished w/the Soleil collection when my Shimmering Body Oil, Black Oyster, Naked bronze and small bronzing powder in Gold Dust arrive next week but I expect to enjoy these amazing products for a long time to come.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
Omg! Enjoy! That bronzer brush!!!! I can'take my eyes from the blush it'a scene stealer i think !!

Vineetha

:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]My goodies just arrived from Neiman's.  It's pretty comical that I received 5 boxes.  One box had my eye & cheek palette, large bronzer, cream blush and Golden[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    Peach e/s duo.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]One box had my Paradiso lipstick, which was a total surprise and two boxes each had one sample----Incredible waste that was.  Now on to the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    goods----I haven't yet swatched anything [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]because I hate to disturb perfection----this too shall pass.  For now, suffice it to say, this collection is nothing short of[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    stunning.  The packaging is chic & elegant, and I agree, the E/S duos [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]do not appear cheap and as others have said here, they are very well done!!!!  I managed to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    calm down a bit to take a few quite lousy pics w/my iPad----Meddy has no [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]camera skills whatsoever.[/COLOR]     [COLOR=0000FF]I've had the TF Bronzer Brush for quite some time now, and often joked about how large it is.  Large it may be but it's also luxury at its finest.  I'm looking forward to using it with this, my first ever TF bronzer, in Terra.  I've always been a Guerlain girl when it comes to bronzers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I'll be finished w/the Soleil collection when my Shimmering Body Oil, Black Oyster, Naked bronze and small bronzing powder in Gold Dust arrive next week but I expect to enjoy these amazing products for a long time to come.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
:yahoo: yesssss

Medgal07

I hope for you too to enjoy everything you bought! Oh and the body oil! So luxurious feeling!
I have to agree with you! My favorite is the eye & cheek palette too. It is so beautiful and so exquisite. I even like the white dust covers, and my OCD tendencies will
have me trying to keep everything totally pristine. I had not heard of Electric Pink until you shared your swatch. I have Pure Pink which is also pretty vibrant. I'm now
wondering how it compares to Electric Pink and it we'll see it here in the US at some point.

Speaking of Armani---how do you like the Eye Tints????

Medgal07

It all looks SO, SO beautiful.
eyelove.gif
Enjoy it all! I know you will!!!!
Thanks Winthrop!
th_hug.gif
Hugs. New makeup makes me very touchy-feely.

Quote: Originally Posted by Haviggi

nanaparty.gif

Today was a beautiful day! My nude dip arrived at my stash
smiles.gif

I hope you love Nude Dip!! It will pair well with your vibrant lipsticks!!!

Haviggi

[COLOR=0000FF] Are you wearing EP in your avatar pic??  If so it looks so beautiful on you![/COLOR] Thank you very much! The one in the avatar pic is Rouge D'Armani 513 Maharajah from Armani 's Spring Maharajah collection but i think that electric pink will be quite similar on me :) i'll upload an " electric "pic as soon as i can :) i hope it will make it to the States so you can try it too :)

mango13

yahoo.gif

Congrats! Enjoy your goodies.

janjirrasan

EEEEE!!! Yay!!! It's all so beautiful!!! Enjoy them!!! I absolutely LOVE the eye and cheek palette, you will too!

Haviggi

[COLOR=0000FF] I have to agree with you!  My favorite is the eye & cheek palette too.  It is so beautiful and so exquisite.  I even like the white dust covers, and my OCD tendencies will[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   have me trying to keep [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]everything totally pristine.  I had not heard of Electric Pink until you shared your swatch.  I have Pure Pink which is also pretty vibrant.  I'm now[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   wondering how it compares to Electric Pink and [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]it we'll see it here in the US at some point.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Speaking of Armani---how do you like the Eye Tints????[/COLOR]
I have shadow and flannel and i always combine them! I love the complexity of shadow and the easy wearing of flannel.if i hadn't bought too much brownish eyeshadows or bronzy lately, i would have bought by now senso which i think also suits perfectly with flannel! I love also emeraude and jade but i don't know if it's going to be flat with my blue green eyes ! How about the next eye and cheek palette that TF will release is called Totally Pristine? It would be the best name for us and we wouldn't need a back up ! :D

Medgal07

[COLOR=0000FF] Are you wearing EP in your avatar pic?? If so it looks so beautiful on you![/COLOR]

Thank you very much! The one in the avatar pic is Rouge D'Armani 513 Maharajah from Armani 's Spring Maharajah collection but i think that electric pink will be quite similar on me
smiles.gif
i'll upload an " electric "pic as soon as i can
smiles.gif
i hope it will make it to the States so you can try it too
smiles.gif
OMG---513 is so gorgeous on you! I picked up Rouge Ecstasy Pink Blush 511 and Rouge Ecstasy Maharajah 512 over a month ago and I've not yet worn them
icon_eek.gif
Clearly, I have issues!!!

janjirrasan

OOOO my nude dip pre-order from Nordies no longer says "back ordered," it says PROCESSING!!!! *runs laps around her office*

Latest posts