Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

How about the next eye and cheek palette that TF will release is called Totally Pristine? It would be the best name for us and we wouldn't need a back up !
greengrin.gif
That sounds like an amazing combo. That's funny-----I have Senso so I didn't purchase the Chanel Stylo E/S in
Caroube. I wear Senso quite often. The Eye Tints are my go-to shadows when I'm in a hurry because they're
so, so easy to apply and pair either together or with other shadows. In addition to Senso, I have Émeraude
(Emerald Green), Green Iron (Olive Bronze), Meniut (Deep Navy) Obsidian (Deepened Black) and Onyx
(Golden Olive). I've toyed with the idea of at least one more but I haven't been able to decide on which one I'd
use most.

' Totally Pristine' would be an awesome palette as long as it's the same presentation as Pink Glow. Color wise,
maybe browns & nudes????
shrugs.gif

Medgal07

Congrats! Enjoy your goodies.
Thank you Mango.
th_hug.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by janjirrasan

EEEEE!!! Yay!!! It's all so beautiful!!! Enjoy them!!! I absolutely LOVE the eye and cheek palette, you will too!
Thank you Jan.
th_hug.gif
​I think the eye & cheek palette is the star of the collection
heart.gif
love.gif

Medgal07

Mine says processing but still says the ship date will be June 4.
thud.gif

JUNE? Really?
ohboy.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by janjirrasan

OOOO my nude dip pre-order from Nordies no longer says "back ordered," it says PROCESSING!!!! *runs laps around her office*
pompom.gif
lol.gif

mkoparanova

girlhaha.gif
I love Chanel Diva. I was initially surprised that Chanel produced something the likes of MAC Candy Yum Yum, in terms of color.
Are you wearing EP in your avatar pic?? If so it looks so beautiful on you!

Thanks Winthrop!
th_hug.gif
Hugs. New makeup makes me very touchy-feely.

I hope you love Nude Dip!! It will pair well with your vibrant lipsticks!!!
I was surprised too, they usually play it safe! I love CYY too.

Psych1

:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]My goodies just arrived from Neiman's.  It's pretty comical that I received 5 boxes.  One box had my eye & cheek palette, large bronzer, cream blush and Golden[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    Peach e/s duo.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]One box had my Paradiso lipstick, which was a total surprise and two boxes each had one sample----Incredible waste that was.  Now on to the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    goods----I haven't yet swatched anything [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]because I hate to disturb perfection----this too shall pass.  For now, suffice it to say, this collection is nothing short of[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    stunning.  The packaging is chic & elegant, and I agree, the E/S duos [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]do not appear cheap and as others have said here, they are very well done!!!!  I managed to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    calm down a bit to take a few quite lousy pics w/my iPad----Meddy has no [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]camera skills whatsoever.[/COLOR]     [COLOR=0000FF]I've had the TF Bronzer Brush for quite some time now, and often joked about how large it is.  Large it may be but it's also luxury at its finest.  I'm looking forward to using it with this, my first ever TF bronzer, in Terra.  I've always been a Guerlain girl when it comes to bronzers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I'll be finished w/the Soleil collection when my Shimmering Body Oil, Black Oyster, Naked bronze and small bronzing powder in Gold Dust arrive next week but I expect to enjoy these amazing products for a long time to come.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
Yayyy! All your beautiful stuff arrived!! I don't blame for you not wanting to swatch, I felt the same way and have yet to swatch my Palette This collection just gives me butterflies! Lol, can't believe NM is doing the 5 box thing with everyone. Which product are you most excited to try?

Winthrop44

Just received my Naked Bronze, Golden Peach, Pink Sand cream blush and Gold Dust bronzer from Nordies and love it all. The best thing for me is that the cream blush does not bother my skin.
cheerleader.gif
I don't think anyone mentioned that the velvet pouches are white. Guess I should have assumed that but I never even thought about them, and I just LOVE
heart.gif
them for some reason!!! LOL Still waiting for my Rose Soleil which is coming from Neimans via FedEx. Hopefully they don't deliver it to my neighbor which my FedEx guy loves to do for some reason. I want it NOW!

Edit: He must have heard me because he just delivered my RS. Love it!!!

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]I can definitely see the cheek color BC.  I'm glad you're having fun trying everything out.  That was a funny story about your hubby's reaction to you wanting a backup.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​   TF is known for having very pigmented blushes---and you're right---a little goes a long way.  [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Your Hubby is the BEST!!!![/COLOR]  [COLOR=0000FF]I hope you have a wonderful time visiting [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]with your friend.[/COLOR]
Hi medgal thank you so much :) we had fun so did the children :) My little one cried when his little play mate was going :( I love the pallette I really do It's my go to must have :) I have bought it to my mums this weekend And it be brill for holidays etc I'm really pleased his bought it for me and mmmm maybe GP lol which I'm not 100 % sure We bought a router to my mums and hubby fixed it up and got wireless working woohoo I have internet here all weekend :) So I can catch up on Specktra I don't know how to explain to hubby of my full size terra comes lol I he like mmmm I dunna what's going on lmao Anyhows I'm hoping I love it :) I will order the other bronzer in the small size And the oil maybe parodiso and skinny dip :) And the eyeshadow with blue That's all I'm wanting oh and peach one :) I may already have that one though !!!!! Loving the swatches on everyone thank you Anyone have the body oil ?

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif

Just received my Naked Bronze, Golden Peach, Pink Sand cream blush and Gold Dust bronzer from Nordies and love it all. The best thing for me is that the cream blush does not bother my skin.
cheerleader.gif
I don't think anyone mentioned that the velvet pouches are white. Guess I should have assumed that but I never even thought about them, and I just LOVE
heart.gif
them for some reason!!! LOL Still waiting for my Rose Soleil which is coming from Neimans via FedEx. Hopefully they don't deliver it to my neighbor which my FedEx guy loves to do for some reason. I want it NOW!

Edit: He must have heard me because he just delivered my RS. Love it!!!
yahoo.gif
Yay Winthrop----Great haul and I'm so, so glad the cream blush doesn't bother your skin---that would be tragic!!! I mentioned the white pouches---called them
dust covers--I did!
girlhaha.gif

I think they add to the elegance of the collection. I'm glad you love everything!!!!!!

Medgal07

Anyone have the body oil ?
Your husband is a rock star---first the TF makeup surprise and now he's made sure you're wirelessly connected!!! I love him!!!!
I'm glad you'r having a grand time. I'm expecting the body oil on Tuesday and NB & BO at some point next week, as well.

Medgal07

I love La Diva on me but this one scared me a bit, maybe because I was swatching the summer lipsticks before that. And Barbie is not necessarily a bad look
lol.gif

I was surprised too, they usually play it safe! I love CYY too.
Yes. I've noticed Chanel to be venturing outside the box a bit.

Winthrop44

Quote: Originally Posted by Medgal07

yahoo.gif
Yay Winthrop----Great haul and I'm so, so glad the cream blush doesn't bother your skin---that would be tragic!!! I mentioned the white pouches---called them
dust covers--I did!
girlhaha.gif

I think they add to the elegance of the collection. I'm glad you love everything!!!!!!

Yes, I completely agree, they look so elegant! I must have missed your post. I'm getting bad at reading carefully in my old age.
girlhaha.gif

mango13

Mine says processing but still says the ship date will be June 4.
thud.gif
It always does that, the date will only change once it ships. Last time with my Bao Bao Wan lipsticks from Bloomingdale's the items shipped within a day. Now my Naked Bronze is also processing!!!

Medgal07

Yes, I completely agree, they look so elegant! I must have missed your post. I'm getting bad at reading carefully in my old age.
girlhaha.gif

What's your fav amongst your goodies??? You're a mere baby & a babe!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

This thread is moving fast
I'm loving everybody hauls and swatches
@medgal
Loveeeee your haul
Thank you Glammy
th_hug.gif

awickedshape

http://www.monsiieuralex.com/2015/04/blog-post.html?m=1 https://instagram.com/p/2C0_7dBmUo/ https://instagram.com/p/2J-IUMBmct/ https://instagram.com/p/2JfqaVhmd6/ https://instagram.com/p/2H3tPxhmcn/

YarahFlower

Some lipstick presentation from one new and some relaunched TF shades and Skinny Dip Skinny Dip
Naked Coral (repromote)
Electric Pink (new shade,matte)
Forbidden Pink (repromote)
And swatches from left to right Forbidden Pink ,Electric Pink ,Naked Coral ,Skinny Dip
And in under more light In this pic the right swatch is from Pink Sand cream blush It was the only one i decided to swatch along with skinny dip and the cream shadows
And one more with swatches from only the creams from eye duos in comparison with the two eyeshadow sticks from Chanel Summer Collection Caroube and Rose Laurier .i wanted to compare mostly the rose laurier with golden peach but they are quite different so i can justify myself for purchasing both :) enjoy Top Left Chanel Caroube,top right Chanel Rose Laurier Bottom Left naked Bronze or Spice (only the creme) middle midnight sea and bottom right Golden Peach or Pink Haze (only the cream )
And one from TF Body Oil on my hand.The scent of it reminded me a lighter version of black orchid
And last but not least almost the whole collection in full display. I guess black oyster and gold dust bronzer will be next!
In my opinion TF Soleil is the best summer collection along with Chanel Mediterranee
:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]My goodies just arrived from Neiman's.  It's pretty comical that I received 5 boxes.  One box had my eye & cheek palette, large bronzer, cream blush and Golden[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    Peach e/s duo.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]One box had my Paradiso lipstick, which was a total surprise and two boxes each had one sample----Incredible waste that was.  Now on to the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    goods----I haven't yet swatched anything [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]because I hate to disturb perfection----this too shall pass.  For now, suffice it to say, this collection is nothing short of[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    stunning.  The packaging is chic & elegant, and I agree, the E/S duos [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]do not appear cheap and as others have said here, they are very well done!!!!  I managed to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    calm down a bit to take a few quite lousy pics w/my iPad----Meddy has no [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]camera skills whatsoever.[/COLOR]     [COLOR=0000FF]I've had the TF Bronzer Brush for quite some time now, and often joked about how large it is.  Large it may be but it's also luxury at its finest.  I'm looking forward to using it with this, my first ever TF bronzer, in Terra.  I've always been a Guerlain girl when it comes to bronzers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I'll be finished w/the Soleil collection when my Shimmering Body Oil, Black Oyster, Naked bronze and small bronzing powder in Gold Dust arrive next week but I expect to enjoy these amazing products for a long time to come.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
Happy for you both! Enjoy your new purchases! Thanks for the swatches and pictures!