Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

th_kiss.gif

I completely understand. I'm glad you're feeling better these days and looking fabulous while doing so!
Awwwww. Thank you so much, Starletta
th_kiss.gif

DMcG9

friends.gif
I know Ash. I love this particular vice like none other---it's just fun. The good that comes from something like a little lipstick, as with your mother is often over-looked. I've always loved makeup but really became obsessed after a 6-month hospitalization for a catastrophic medical condition that nearly took my life. My convalescence was long and arduous and I didn't want my husband to view me as his 'ailing' wife. I used makeup to look my very best, even when I barely had the strength to apply it.
I feel like I know where you're coming from. Makeup cheers you and makes you feel human at the worst possible moments.

Ernie

:frenz:  [COLOR=0000FF]I know Ash.  I love this particular vice like none other---it's just fun.  The good that comes from something like a little lipstick, as with your mother is often over-looked.  I've always loved makeup but really became obsessed after a 6-month hospitalization for a catastrophic medical condition that nearly took my life.  My convalescence was long and arduous and I didn't want my husband to view me as his 'ailing' wife.   I used makeup to look my very best, even when I barely had the strength to apply it.[/COLOR]
Sorry to hear what you went through and hoping you are all better. :frenz:

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]  Nice colors but hard to identify which is which.[/COLOR]
Hi Hun yer I know sorry My little toddler kept trying to walk off he was getting fidgety standing there whilst I was trying to remember and I was worried about a SA coming over to me :( I will try n remember Hun lol

beautycool

4fdf4f1e_image.jpeg
Top row left to right True coral ,violet v ,pure pink , electric pink , sultry , lust or other way round and Not sure what the end pinky colour is Bottom row Cherry lush ? Pussycat ,sable smoke ? Indian rose nude vanilla or sable smoke could be blush nude then finally Casablanca That's the best matches I could be a little out with the bottom row I don't know what the far end is the pinky on the top row :( this is going by memory :)

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]   It sounds great BC---did you like the look that you constructed?[/COLOR]
Hi yes I felt like a million dollars Well it was just a summery look but felt special Felt different I just wore a little sparkle on my eyes n loved it :)

beautycool

You can also use the darker blush as a shadow or the lighter one. I have tried both and loved it. MAC had or has eyeshadows that are very close to both of these. 
Hi Hun thank you I didn't know this I thought I seen it mentioned in the thread a couple of pages back but thought I was imagining it :) Brilliant will try the lightest one maybe not the darker one though Where I have used my brush in the darker cheek colour There's tiny holes pin prick holes My friend saw and said it's only because the pigmentation and I used the brush so it's only because of that I suppose

mkoparanova

The Armani Eye Tints are so easy to use and the packaging makes them extremely travel friendly---I love them.
love.gif

Hmmmm----I'm intrigued by the prospects of a Tiffany blue E/S. Can't wait to hear more about that.
I guess @ashievic is talking about that one: http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-blue-ocean-white-sand-summer-shadows-reviews-photos-swatches

beautycool

Glad to hear your much better medgal07 how terrifying I went through a similar experience of losing my life nearly coming seconds to it and being rushed up to theatre to have emergency op to stop bleeding then bloods given to me after :( I had my ten year old boy at home too he was so worried I think he was ten maybe 12 I'm not sure My local hospital had saved my life Omg I felt weird after having someone else's blood in me I had to have a lot I felt like I was connected to someone but didn't know whom obviously lol weird ah And there was a lot of blood transfusion ads but then and now there's not many But I used to feel weird and get tearful when I saw the adverts :( Anyhows glad your well Hun xxx️ You look amazing in your pics Hun Love them

allthingsglam

Goooooold dust!! :love: But really depends on what you like! :) gold dust is shimmery and terra is matte. I'm sure there are undertone differences too but I'm not sure about that part. :lol:
Thanks laurennxox I'm going to try one if I loveeeeeee it I'm picking up the other one Gold dust sounds like love I found a dior bronzer I never used pull it out and been wearing it non stop its perfect for me I hope I love Tf bronzers I'm sure I will I know u are going to look beautful in gold dust And u look stunninggggg in your picture

awickedshape

:frenz:  [COLOR=0000FF]I know Ash.  I love this particular vice like none other---it's just fun.  The good that comes from something like a little lipstick, as with your mother is often over-looked.  I've always loved makeup but really became obsessed after a 6-month hospitalization for a catastrophic medical condition that nearly took my life.  My convalescence was long and arduous and I didn't want my husband to view me as his 'ailing' wife.   I used makeup to look my very best, even when I barely had the strength to apply it.[/COLOR]
:frenz:

allthingsglam

4fdf4f1e_image.jpeg
Top row left to right True coral ,violet v ,pure pink , electric pink , sultry , lust or other way round and Not sure what the end pinky colour is Bottom row Cherry lush ? Pussycat ,sable smoke ? Indian rose nude vanilla or sable smoke could be blush nude then finally Casablanca That's the best matches I could be a little out with the bottom row I don't know what the far end is the pinky on the top row :( this is going by memory :)
Thanks for swatches