Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Vineetha

I was able to swatch the collection this weekend at Nordies!! I did take my pink haze, spring 2015 and spice shadows to compare with the duos!! To me the shades were spot on!! Any really minor differences could be due to the batch difference but they are the same shade (to me) !! Black oyster was the only new shade and since I had already ordered it from Neimans, left with just Skinny Dip (had no intention of getting it but swatched it was really really pretty) !! Final Haul: Pink Glow Palette Cream blush Black Oyster duo Terra Bronzer (mini) Gold Dust Bronzer (mini) Rose Soleil Skinny Dip Yup!! I might have gone the deep end with the collection :amused:

beautycool

For those of you who might have picked up both midnight sea and the chanel stylo in azulejo-- i just discovered a beautiful combo! The blue glitter of MS duo matches beautifully with the stylo. So, so, pretty. Gives it an extra glam factor. Might try that and the cream portion of midnight sea in my outer V for a unique smokey eye look. If it's successful, i'll take a photo!
So, just finished playing with the midnight sea duo and the chanel stylo in azulejo. It's safe to say, blue shadow is 100% out of my comfort zone. I'm unsure how I feel about it yet. I used the stylo on the inner 2/3rds of my lid, patted the TF blue glitter on top, and then blended the dark cream portion of the duo into the outer third of my lid and buffed it into the crease a little. I also blended in a soft neutral transition shade into the crease just to get rid of harsh lines. I think I could have darkened the cream portion but it's still day time and I didn't want to go over the top. It's a pretty combo, just unsure how I feel about it on myself. I hope I grow to love it. They're definitely unique shades to my collection! (Ps, don't mind the messy hair. It's windy out, lol!)
e68d50a8_image.jpeg
Love it on you I really want to buy that too When I first read about this coll I wanted nearly everything Apart from the cheek n eye palette as I really didn't think I use it Then when I saw the pics I was like I need it lol I have used the palette twice since my hubby bought if his prob really impressed first pallete I have used in that amount of days lol Actually three times I have worn it since got it Wednesday x I think it was so not bad :) I love love it :) Really do :)))(

beautycool

Thank you :heart: I got so many compliments lastnight! I wore only products from the Summer line! My husband told me I looked expensive! :haha: He told me to make sure I keep repurchasing whatever makeup I was wearing when I run out. I told him they were LE, so I could only get them for a short period of time. He gave me his card and told me to get extras!! He has NEVER done this! So for him to say that, I know this collection is out of this world amazing! :yahoo: I politely took his card and was like :type: ...And yes girl, these creams are like no other eyeshadow I've ever used! The quality is top shelf!!!!! I need TF to implement these babies into his permanent line in a TON of new shades too!! Golden peach and Naked bronze are :thud: so dang beautiful!..and the cream blush is :love: What's your favorite item from the collection?
Arrrrrthats really sweet I really want to back up the eye n cheek palette lol hubby rolls his eyes and looks at me like to say what for x I don't like using it the fact that it looks used I hate But I like wearing it :)all Can't win lol Glad u had a good time :)

beautycool

Hey guys !, i got my hands on pink sand :) finally lol. Here's some pictures but i also did a video review on youtube if its of any help to people, link is in my signature :peace: .
Hi could you pm me your you tube vid please It's just I'm on mobile I don't know how to get videos from people signutuees Even when I change over to desk top Looking great btw Love the blush on you looks lovely :)

beautycool

So, just finished playing with the midnight sea duo and the chanel stylo in azulejo. It's safe to say, blue shadow is 100% out of my comfort zone. I'm unsure how I feel about it yet. I used the stylo on the inner 2/3rds of my lid, patted the TF blue glitter on top, and then blended the dark cream portion of the duo into the outer third of my lid and buffed it into the crease a little. I also blended in a soft neutral transition shade into the crease just to get rid of harsh lines. I think I could have darkened the cream portion but it's still day time and I didn't want to go over the top. It's a pretty combo, just unsure how I feel about it on myself. I hope I grow to love it. They're definitely unique shades to my collection! (Ps, don't mind the messy hair. It's windy out, lol!)
e68d50a8_image.jpeg
Can't rember if commented but will comment again Love it ️really suits you Hun

beautycool

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that about MAC and the TF summer lipsticks, the SAs are saying, that they are LE. Just one thing - Forbidden pink has been out in the UK for almost a month now and it's available everywhere (with the others mentioned before). I would be happy, if Black Orchid is part of the future collections.
Yep saw FP today earlier I think that's the one I swatched too :) I love Indian rose I think too

elegant-one

I'm really loving the Gold Dust bronzer. I wore the MJ countour lightly and then used a light dusting of Gold Dust over it. It was so soft and pretty for a no makeup makeup look.

Vineetha

I'm really loving the Gold Dust bronzer. I wore the MJ countour lightly and then used a light dusting of Gold Dust over it. It was so soft and pretty for a no makeup makeup look.
That sounds pretty!!! I layered the cream Blush over terra bronzer today and I really really liked how it turned out!! :eyelove:

ashievic

Forbidden Pink was an Asian exclusive for quite some time. We just were not able to purchase in the States. Just as with the Dior, all the tie dye lipsticks (6) are sold in England, along with the other eye kohl pencil and turquoise mascara.

Medgal07

Yes, I am totally loving the palette. Every item in it is gorgeous and when I saw how large the palette case was, I just gasped. Can't wait to wear it again today. The only thing is I worry about breaking a finger nail prying it open and asked my husband to do it.
I'm so glad you shared that----I had trouble too and feared breaking a nail.

Medgal07

My counter had a lot of the old lippies back. They're perm now, correct? They had pure pink, negligee, first time, etc. etc. those lippies. Pure pink was
love.gif
but if it's permanent... i need to slow this train down.
girlhaha.gif
Pure Pink is GORGEOUS!!! It would look stunning on you Lauren!!! Just sayin'