Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

beautycool

87df40f4_image.jpeg
Here's my shimmering oil in the day light quick picture :)

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]:cheer:  Awesome Glammy.  I think I have two mor coming and then I'm done---there's nothing left for me to order!!![/COLOR]:haha:
Gosh have a lot of you got it all then the whole collection lol I want everything apart from two eyeshadows :) I don't like the charcoal and I don't think I'm that keen on the bronze one either But I want to buy the peachy one if hubby hasn't ( I buy it anyhows lol ) I won't wait for him to give me it ( the eyeshadow of course lol ) ;) and the bluey colour I want too the midnight sea is it ? Two bronzers and maybe two lippys as have a lippy already Gosh you girls you prob do have all of it medgal lol :) The cheek and eye pallette is the best though isn't it :)

beautycool

So frustrated right meow. Ordered my golden peach and naked bronze duos directly from TF. I got an email saying BOTH items have been shipped and I got one tracking number for both items. Well when I opened my package only naked bronze was in there and not my golden peach. Never. Ordering. From. TF. Again. Totally going through NM or Nordstrom next go around... Just sent them an email... Hopefully this gets resolved! I'm so bummed.
Sorry about your order Hun hope you got it sorted :( that sucks badly :( Especially from the site itself wow Not right that isn't Human error that is !!!!!! Hope you get your goodies soon

Medgal07

Thanks, I'm glad you love yours too! I got Rose soleil, Paradiso and Pink glow. The cream eyeshadows are very pretty but I really dislike the glitter part, so they are not worth the £46 for me. The blush is also gorgeous but the skin on my cheeks is not very nice, so I'm not sure how a shimmery cream blush would look on me. I might buy it though because I'm working on my skin and it's getting better. And the oil is overpriced IMO. I really liked the Estee Lauder one, I bought the perfume and it smells the same, so I'll buy it, if I can find it.
What did you like about the EL body oil????

Medgal07

So frustrated right meow. Ordered my golden peach and naked bronze duos directly from TF. I got an email saying BOTH items have been shipped and I got one tracking number for both items. Well when I opened my package only naked bronze was in there and not my golden peach. Never. Ordering. From. TF. Again. Totally going through NM or Nordstrom next go around... Just sent them an email... Hopefully this gets resolved! I'm so bummed.
​I am so sorry that happened to you. I'm finding mor often than not that dealing directly w/the designer's web site is not always a good thing. That's the one thing that
they just have NOT mastered. I hope they remedy this quickly!!!!

mkoparanova

What did you like about the EL body oil????
First and foremost, I really liked the scent - it smells exactly like the Bronze goddess perfume for 2015. There's just enough shimmer and it's quite moisturising. I also liked that it's much cheaper than TF but I checked now and it's smaller, so they're basically at the same price (TF is £3.50 more expensive
lol.gif
) Unfortunately, it's sold out everywhere online and also in the 3 stores in my area that sell EL.

Medgal07

First and foremost, I really liked the scent - it smells exactly like the Bronze goddess perfume for 2015. There's just enough shimmer and it's quite moisturising. I also liked that it's much cheaper than TF but I checked now and it's smaller, so they're basically at the same price (TF is £3.50 more expensive
lol.gif
) Unfortunately, it's sold out everywhere online and also in the 3 stores in my area that sell EL.
Oh ok!!! I see that it's much cheaper than TF
girlhaha.gif
​I should have checked those out! Oops I just did---and got an EL GWP and triple points at Nordstrom.
type.gif

LV2EVOLVE

I was watching YouTube videos about the summer collection and came arcoss this video with tom ford I can't believe he is in his fifties The man is Hott Loveeee him I agree with him about people who wear a brand head to toe he had me cracking up because he think just like I do Lmbo I wish I could work with him My dream job https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=btlgsKIvN0M
He hit the nail on the head when he mentioned people "buying a look". I see that so much on YT these days.

mkoparanova

Oh ok!!! I see that it's much cheaper than TF
girlhaha.gif
​I should have checked those out! Oops I just did---and got an EL GWP and triple points at Nordstrom.
type.gif
lol.gif
I only saw that one is £29 and the other is £68 - I didn't look at the size
lol.gif
You're fast! I hope you like it!

beautycool

Thanks, I'm glad you love yours too! I got Rose soleil, Paradiso and Pink glow. The cream eyeshadows are very pretty but I really dislike the glitter part, so they are not worth the £46 for me. The blush is also gorgeous but the skin on my cheeks is not very nice, so I'm not sure how a shimmery cream blush would look on me. I might buy it though because I'm working on my skin and it's getting better. And the oil is overpriced IMO. I really liked the Estee Lauder one, I bought the perfume and it smells the same, so I'll buy it, if I can find it. 
Hi Hun glad you love yours I really want to get a few of the lipsticks I only have rose s ATM I need more lol :) The oil yes I was going to get the Estée Lauder stuff. I not smelled that or the el perfume :( But that collection also looks good I had a bronzer from a swap behore Estée Lauder I sold it on as it was too much for my skin Omg it was nasty So dark So I wouldn't even know what to buy from Estée Lauder tbh or a bronzer shade I haven't even looked at anything Just new collection online It looks really nice though I chose to go with tom ford products ages ago I am missing out on a few bits bevase of this collection lol Like the dior tie dye coll and chanel stuff As that's been on the USA websites for two weeks I dunna I may get something from chanel but not sure and the guerlain balls omg lol And a few other things :( I need it all lol