Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

beautycool

I was watching YouTube videos about the summer collection and came arcoss this video with tom ford I can't believe he is in his fifties The man is Hott Loveeee him I agree with him about people who wear a brand head to toe he had me cracking up because he think just like I do Lmbo I wish I could work with him My dream job https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=btlgsKIvN0M
Yep hands up I have always fancied him My hands wouldn't be touching iyems that I should be touching up if i worked with him I do luvvvvve him up Lol His so dishy !!!!!!!

Icecaramellatte

girlhaha.gif
When my two lipsticks and last E/S Duo arrive this week that will amount to the entire collection -----that was SO NOT my original plan!!!
Oh wow! You bought everything? I remember you were only interested in a couple of things. Glad you found some great things.

I'm so confused. So Rose Soleil and Skinny-dip are permanent items now? I don't have to run out and backup?

mkoparanova

And a few other things
ssad.gif
I need it all lol
It smells very fresh and summery - coconut, citrus fruits and something else. I don't usually go for this kind of scents but I liked it. I didn't get anything else from the collection, the highlighter was too subtle for my liking. I wasn't impressed with Dior either. I got 3 items from Chanel and I'm considering more.

ashievic

girlhaha.gif
When my two lipsticks and last E/S Duo arrive this week that will amount to the entire collection -----that was SO NOT my original plan!!!

Oh wow! You bought everything? I remember you were only interested in a couple of things. Glad you found some great things.

I'm so confused. So Rose Soleil and Skinny-dip are permanent items now? I don't have to run out and backup?
They always were going to be perm.

ashievic

As for Mr. Ford being hot. I have found some of the hottest looking men in the world, do not play in the same pond as I do. My girlfriends and I often sigh, too bad he is gay, he is so hot!!!! Great for the gays. sad for those of us who are not.....

beautycool

As for Mr. Ford being hot. I have found some of the hottest looking men in the world, do not play in the same pond as I do. My girlfriends and I often sigh, too bad he is gay, he is so hot!!!! Great for the gays. sad for those of us who are not.....
all the good looking ones are always gay Including the air stewards when we go on holiday Ha ha !!!!!! I'm like pick my jaw up from the floor lol In there tight trouser they call uniform mmmmm Dish sorry I look at all there butts when we go flying lmbo :)))) lmao :))))) Especially when they sort of leaning over the trolley lol when they passing something to another crew member I always find sitting in business class flying to the states the men are so lovely all of them are :))))

beautycool

It smells very fresh and summery - coconut, citrus fruits and something else. I don't usually go for this kind of scents but I liked it. I didn't get anything else from the collection, the highlighter was too subtle for my liking. I wasn't impressed with Dior either. I got 3 items from Chanel and I'm considering more. 
What did you get from chanel Hun I think I remember you saying you got the rose eyeshadow ? The first thing came into my head was a bottle of Malibu lol with that smell I cannot put my finger on it what it smells like :( something very distinctive I'm not sure if I have smelt it somewhere else this particular smell or what and it's bugging me lol ) Well it may come to me at some point :) I do like it though :) not worth the money my friends hubby guessed how much it was from a picture he said £70 my friend said spot on Then he had said it's a bottle of perfume though My friend said it's not it's shimmering body oil He was like omg lol !!! So expensive I do think it is far too expensive lol :) most expensive item I got apart from make up of course oh and erm jewellery obviously lol

Medgal07

That's how I remember it too
icon_eek.gif
​Funny ho that happens isn't it? I don't know if they're perm or not. Sweet Spot might be because I've had that one for a year now.
I see ASH answered your question-----PERM!!!!

allthingsglam

:sigh: [COLOR=0000FF]That's exactly why I try not to buy backups----there's always a new and amazing product just around the corner.[/COLOR]    :D   :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]​Just sharing w/my fellow MUAs[/COLOR]    :lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]You won't be disappointed Glammy!!![/COLOR]    :grouphug:    :train: [COLOR=0000FF]All aboard-----new makeup train now boarding!!!!!!![/COLOR]
Yayyyy I'm on board
Mine too! I agree, he looks amazing! And happy Mother's day to everyone, who's celebrating today :bouquet:

ashievic

all the good looking ones are always gay
Including the air stewards when we go on holiday
Ha ha !!!!!!
I'm like pick my jaw up from the floor lol
In there tight trouser they call uniform mmmmm
Dish sorry I look at all there butts when we go flying lmbo
smiles.gif
))) lmao
smiles.gif
))))

Especially when they sort of leaning over the trolley lol when they passing something to another crew member
I always find sitting in business class flying to the states the men are so lovely all of them are
smiles.gif
)))
Tight butts, serious set of guns, and eyes that melt your soul, got those, and you can bet they are gay, which is good for them. Sad for the women drooling over them

Medgal07

SOLD!!!!

mango13

I got my Golden Peach and Naked Bronze on Friday!!!! I used NB on Saturday and WOW, it was totally amazing. It's the best cream shadow I've ever used by far and I love the glittery shade, no fallout there! I used the tiniest bit and got beautiful opaque coverage and it blended out so well.. I usually get fallout with MAC's paint pots when I blend out the crease, especially with dark colors like Constructivist, but this was perfect with no fallout... I'm in awe of this cream shadow. I hope we see more of these shadows soon! I'm so excited to try Golden Peach tomorrow.

Medgal07

I got my Golden Peach and Naked Bronze on Friday!!!! I used NB on Saturday and WOW, it was totally amazing. It's the best cream shadow I've ever used by far and I love the glittery shade, no fallout there! I used the tiniest bit and got beautiful opaque coverage and it blended out so well.. I usually get fallout with MAC's paint pots when I blend out the crease, especially with dark colors like Constructivist, but this was perfect with no fallout... I'm in awe of this cream shadow. I hope we see more of these shadows soon! I'm so excited to try Golden Peach tomorrow.
So glad you're loving the cream shadows Mango!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

mango13

@Prettypackages I saw a little bit of fallout from the glittery show in Pink Glow and it was just a little bit out of place on the lower lash line, but I think fallout can be eliminated with a more precise application, I had no fallout with the glittery shade in Naked Bronze though!

mango13

yahoo.gif
That's just so, so awesome!! You should post a pic of your look!!! I really want to take my time and have fun with and construct a really nice look. This has been a busy week and we have a busy weekend coming up and I don't want to use my goodies in a rush. In a nod to Tom Ford though, I'm wearing Nude Dip today and I'll probably wear it tomorrow too. I'm wearing a bright lip and I'd like a soft neutral eye----Nude Dip does that for me so well.

​I don't eve know the name of MAC's summer collection. I've often enjoyed MAC's LE collections for the packaging---no shame in that. You enjoy your purchase. Morange is such a pretty lippie!!!

I'm glad you're enjoying your TF goodies. I'll let you know when I finally use mine!!!
I'll maybe post a pic one day... You should take a pic of your look from Pink Glow I bet it will be amazingly beautiful!

MAC's summer collection is just a bore... There nothing unique there. Unless it's aimed at someone that is just starting out with makeup, it probably seems redundant to a lot of people.

starletta8

My wallet is already sobbing at the bit of insider news that I heard today- Tom Ford is expanding the number of Nordstrom locations with full counters. My local Nordie's is getting a full TF counter. TF will go from "within 30 minutes" to "within 15 minutes" for me.

yahoo.gif
thud.gif

That said, I'll be more than happy to share more details once the info becomes more public- I don't want my source (from another brand, reporting info from an internal meeting) to get in trouble.