Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
kissy.gif
friends.gif

Medgal07

Meddy
jawdrop.gif
u literally spared not nere nothing wit this collection and grabbed everything but Tom Ford balls himself...sheeeesh!!! noooow don't u have a spice u know u can go ahead n passss to ya girl
poke.gif
I meeeeean u DEW have naked bronze sooooooooooo...
I tried---he wasn't having it!!!!
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif

awickedshape

:poke: [COLOR=0000FF]Do it----don't let this opportunity slip away![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   She is!  The best pics & the best swatches!    To Swatch Queen[/COLOR]:bowdown: :queen:  
Done! Lol
:haha: :kissy:
:-D
       [COLOR=0000FF]NOPE.........C-Section!!!  ......and my wallet is still numb[/COLOR]:D [COLOR=0000FF] Thanks Win---------It could take a minute-----I suffer from product overload[/COLOR]:thud:
Thank you [@]Medgal07[/@]:flower:
lol "i'll teach u how to stunt" is a 50 cent song hahaha
Stunting 101 lol

mysteereous

This may have been said/asked before, but has anyone used the blush from the eye & cheek palette to set the cream blush? I feel like this would be so beautiful. This thread is crazy deep! Thanks in advance!

Vineetha

This may have been said/asked before, but has anyone used the blush from the eye & cheek palette to set the cream blush? I feel like this would be so beautiful. This thread is crazy deep! Thanks in advance!
I have!! It turned out real pretty too!!!On its own the cream blush imparts a more glowy finish than color itself so I add the blush from the palette over it! I quite like the combo!!

mysteereous

I have!! It turned out real pretty too!!!On its own the cream blush imparts a more glowy finish than color itself so I add the blush from the palette over it! I quite like the combo!!  [/quote] Thanks! Could I trouble you for a pic? Even a hand swatch is appreciated :)

Medgal07

I have!! It turned out real pretty too!! !On its own the cream blush imparts a more glowy finish than color itself so I add the blush from the palette over it! I quite like the combo!!
Awesome!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by mysteereous

I have!! It turned out real pretty too!!!On its own the cream blush imparts a more glowy finish than color itself so I add the blush from the palette over it! I quite like the combo!!

Thanks! Could I trouble you for a pic? Even a hand swatch is appreciated
smiles.gif
[/quote] Now I'm eager to try it!

novocainedreams

I am kicking myself for not just ordering the Peach cream/eyeshadow duo during Nordie's triple points because now it's gone! I only see it at Neiman's now...wondering if I should just get it....but I splurged hardcore on some new palette's....decisions decisions.