Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I am kicking myself for not just ordering the Peach cream/eyeshadow duo during Nordie's triple points because now it's gone! I only see it at Neiman's now...wondering if I should just get it....but I splurged hardcore on some new palette's....decisions decisions.
I checked Saks for you because they have 8% cash back via Ebates but they only have the other three duos. I think the longer you wait the harder it will be to find it.

novocainedreams

Yes---it seems to be, and I think the hardest one to dupe.
Well...I think I'm already past the, do you really need that phase....and moved on to the I want it dammit...so I might as well just go for it.
girlhaha.gif

ashievic

I read my less then fav blogger suggestions for makeup storage yesterday. I have the clear acrylic towers I got from eBay. They are the best. Each brand has it's own drawer and/or the cream blushes are in one drawer, the powder ones in another, Chanel e/s, Dior e/s, TF e/s, Chanel d'ombre, Armani e/s, etc. Mascara is lined up so I can see the end labels for the color in the flip top. I hate to stack my stuff in rows like you would files. Can't see what it is unless I flip through the stacks. For lipsticks I use a tray I got from Frontgate, with sections for each color group. I have another Frontgate 2 drawer with a top tray to hold my lip glosses, and the top to hold my various foundations and brushes I rarely use. It also has a tray with 12 holders for lipsticks which can be removed. My brushes I use all the time I use the Trish McEvoy snap cases. One for eye brushes and one for face brushes. Yes, I have different brands of brushes stuck in together. I have a thing about dust and brushes I use everyday. My OCD is showing.....

A

Aqua

I read my less then fav blogger suggestions for makeup storage yesterday. I have the clear acrylic towers I got from eBay. They are the best. Each brand has it's own drawer and/or the cream blushes are in one drawer, the powder ones in another, Chanel e/s, Dior e/s, TF e/s, Chanel d'ombre, Armani e/s, etc. Mascara is lined up so I can see the end labels for the color in the flip top. I hate to stack my stuff in rows like you would files. Can't see what it is unless I flip through the stacks. For lipsticks I use a tray I got from Frontgate, with sections for each color group. I have another Frontgate 2 drawer with a top tray to hold my lip glosses, and the top to hold my various foundations and brushes I rarely use. It also has a tray with 12 holders for lipsticks which can be removed. My brushes I use all the time I use the Trish McEvoy snap cases. One for eye brushes and one for face brushes. Yes, I have different brands of brushes stuck in together. I have a thing about dust and brushes I use everyday. My OCD is showing.....
I need something like that! Can you give us more details on the towers you got? Pretty please?
yes.gif

ashievic

I went on eBay and did a search for clear acrylic makeup storage. They have several towers for sale. One of mine is 6 drawer and the other is 7 drawer, about 24-28 inches high, and around 12 by 12 inches square. They have a clear horizontal knob. Not the dip in the actual to open as the blogger showed. To me dust would get in with that type of opening. One I paid around 135.00 for and the other around 160.00, no charge for shipping or tax. They are really well made. Thick acrylic and sturdy. Vanduecorp. makes them.

Monsy

girlhaha.gif

A

Aqua

I went on eBay and did a search for clear acrylic makeup storage. They have several towers for sale. One of mine is 6 drawer and the other is 7 drawer, about 24-28 inches high, and around 12 by 12 inches square. They have a clear horizontal knob. Not the dip in the actual to open as the blogger showed. To me dust would get in with that type of opening. One I paid around 135.00 for and the other around 160.00, no charge for shipping or tax. They are really well made. Thick acrylic and sturdy. Vanduecorp. makes them.
You're the best!! Thank you for your help
friends.gif

mkoparanova

Thanks! It's very simple - I used the light pink all over the lid, the dark colour in the crease and the outer v and I blended it out with the light colour, then I patted some of the glitter in the middle. And I also lined my lower lash line with the dark shade.

beautycool

30deecf7_image.jpeg
This was done quickly before my hubby came home from work to show him As he bought it for me ( peach colour one ) and omg I do like it I love it It glides on good and the glitter was fine ok to put on My hubby could notice the glitter/ sparkles he liked it lots Such an easier colour to use :)

ashievic

You're the best!! Thank you for your help
friends.gif
They are the best, I use the top of an old cedar chest for my makeup table. You can get a $hit load in these towers, and still have real estate on the table top you are working on. The drawers pull out. The ones the blogger showed are thin walled, these are really thick. Frontgate website has the mini 2 drawer around 80.00, and the containers, with or without partitions for the lip sticks don't remember the price. Each tray is about 12 inches long by 3 to 4 inches wide and about 3 inches deep. They also are thick walled. I have over 150 lipsticks and got them in these, with room to add to the family. The MAC lipsticks you do need the tray with the little boxes to hold those. That comes with the 2 drawer unit. Since they have a rounded top and won't stand on end. Yes, I store them so I see the label. The 2 drawer unit has thin walls. The drawer was cracked when I got it. They sent out a replacement next day ship. I use the cracked one to hold the boxes for the lipsticks.

Latest posts